Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Crazy Millennials will become Conservatives in 30 years

When they face retirement after believing the BIG LIB LIE

Many young people today think civilization may not exist when they’re of retirement age.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...med-2019-05-23

Lori Rodriguez, a 27-year-old communications professional in New York City, is not saving for retirement, and it isn’t necessarily because she can’t afford to — it’s because she doesn’t expect it to matter.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

"man made global warming" is a hoax

but the real problem is unpayable deficits, and people finally waking up to the fact that almost everything they have been told is a lie... that is usually when societies/countries/dollars start to collapse.

for now it's still "liberal vs conservative" but at some point that becomes "us against them" and the bankers/government is done

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Millennial’s are the biggest losers in the world unmotivated and lazy

Love drugs and booze

milwaukee mike

here's a great quote from one of the dummies in the article... would love to know how someone "lost all of their savings" if they weren't leveraged.

“I was in college when the financial collapse happened, and I remember the intense dread and panic around me as people who played by the rules of the system and did everything right lost all of their savings,” she says. “What will prevent that from happening again? The system doesn’t work.”

Sam Odom

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

here's a great quote from one of the dummies in the article...

she was just Parroting what she was told to believe

Last edited by Sam Odom; 05-23-19 at 12:18 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Losers

Winners are Americans that have pride and not lazy and want immigrants out

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    she was just Parroting what she was told to believe

they did everything right though sammie!!

they lied on a housing application, bought a 400k house with 5k down and then couldn't make the payments so they had to get foreclosed on... so they lost that 5k of life savings!

Sam Odom

Al Gore is their god of the apocalypse... Gore said we only had a decade to save the world in 2006 -- Buy Carbon Credits

In 1999, Al Gore who spent most of his working life in Congress, had a net worth of about $1.7 million

In 2019 Gore is worth $300M --- What Apocalypse ?!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Losers

Winners are Americans that have pride and not lazy and want immigrants out
    Wait do winners want or not want immigrants out

Also do winners not use punctuation

Shev2
    Shev2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 658

As a young liberal myself, I will say that so so so many of my peers are willing to proclaim their $15 per hour minimum wage, abolish ICE, Green New Deal political stances WITHOUT talking about the logistics of getting to those points. For example, I firmly believe that the minimum wage should be raised and IMO income inequality is currently at a level unsustainable in the long term shy of shifting to slave labor. But it's like so many of these young libs suggest a $15 minimum wage and the moment anyone starts asking questions about implementing such a policy and the economic impact it will have (supply/demand of labor, automation related investments, etc) it turns it to an argument about right and wrong, moral or unjust. They want to yell at you about how bad economic inequality is. They want to tell how little the bottom part of the working class is getting paid, how little their wages are increasing. They want to point to all these reasons why they are right and you are wrong and then move on. It's so sad.

I get it's not all liberals and there are many legitimate criticisms of conservatives as well.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Shev2 View Post
    As a young liberal myself, I will say that so so so many of my peers are willing to proclaim their $15 per hour minimum wage, abolish ICE, Green New Deal political stances WITHOUT talking about the logistics of getting to those points. For example, I firmly believe that the minimum wage should be raised and IMO income inequality is currently at a level unsustainable in the long term shy of shifting to slave labor. But it's like so many of these young libs suggest a $15 minimum wage and the moment anyone starts asking questions about implementing such a policy and the economic impact it will have (supply/demand of labor, automation related investments, etc) it turns it to an argument about right and wrong, moral or unjust. They want to yell at you about how bad economic inequality is. They want to tell how little the bottom part of the working class is getting paid, how little their wages are increasing. They want to point to all these reasons why they are right and you are wrong and then move on. It's so sad.

I get it's not all liberals and there are many legitimate criticisms of conservatives as well.
    politics is like pro wrestling, they don't want people to THINK, they want people to FEEL

so when you try to have an intelligent discussion, it is going to be reduced to simple talking points and anger, just how they were programmed/brainwashed to react

everyone knows politicians/media lie but yet they think when they hear a major news story it has to be true, and that those same liars and scumbags somehow have anyone's best interest at heart other than their own

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

politics is like pro wrestling, they don't want people to THINK, they want people to FEEL

so when you try to have an intelligent discussion, it is going to be reduced to simple talking points and anger, just how they were programmed/brainwashed to react

everyone knows politicians/media lie but yet they think when they hear a major news story it has to be true, and that those same liars and scumbags somehow have anyone's best interest at heart other than their own

Case in point, every Democrat POTUS nominee's "platform" consists of just 2 talking points:

1. Orange Man Bad
    2. Free $#!T for everybody - including illegal aliens. Don't worry about how it will be funded.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post

Case in point, every Democrat POTUS nominee's "platform" consists of just 2 talking points:

1. Orange Man Bad
    2. Free $#!T for everybody - including illegal aliens. Don't worry about how it will be funded.
    exactly

no idea how anyone can consider themself a "republican" or "democrat" when they have been total liars for decades

obama:
    we will end all the wars! LIE
    your health insurance won't go up! HAHAHA mine costs 8x what it was in 2008

trump:
    we will stop illegal immigration! LIE there are more people coming in than ever
    and you can add pretty much every politician to that list, i think 99% of their promises are total lies and the only things that change are more deterioration of the middle class, more drugs, more fags and trannies promoted as some kind of heroes, etc etc

divorces, suicides, poverty, tent cities, all of these things are in record territory and nobody seems to care

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

exactly

no idea how anyone can consider themself a "republican" or "democrat" when they have been total liars for decades

obama:
    your health insurance won't go up! HAHAHA mine costs 8x what it was in 2008

trump:
    we will stop illegal immigration! LIE there are more people coming in than ever
    and you can add pretty much every politician to that list, i think 99% of their promises are total lies and the only things that change are more deterioration of the middle class, more drugs, more fags and trannies promoted as some kind of heroes, etc etc

divorces, suicides, poverty, tent cities, all of these things are in record territory and nobody seems to care
    Immigration can’t be fixed without Congress. POTUS has tried. Block funding, No illegals in public housing, wall, end of chain immigration, repel birth right... All stoned wall..

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Millennial’s are the biggest losers in the world unmotivated and lazy

Love drugs and booze
    A bald, snaggletoothed, functionality illiterate, degenerate calling anyone a loser is comical.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    A bald, snaggletoothed, functionality illiterate, degenerate calling anyone a loser is comical.
    an idiot coward with the IQ below 100.

You're doing great grits!

let me know when you're making more than 15/hour

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by MrCavalier View Post
    Immigration can’t be fixed without Congress. POTUS has tried. Block funding, No illegals in public housing, wall, end of chain immigration, repel birth right... All stoned wall..
    yes, but trump has no intention of stopping illegal immigration, just likes to talk about doing it like he talks about ending wars while we have bases in 100+ countries for no reason other than $$$

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

No, the younger generation and those under 50 have seen the true face of corruption, the way the system really works, and will not be buying into the lies.

Remember he lost by 4 million votes but won the college.

Got killed in the midterms.

Once the insane Bible thumpers die off, this country can finally make some real progress.

It'll be a great day when people like McConnell are buried. He's done more damage than any president could ever have.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

here's a great quote from one of the dummies in the article... would love to know how someone "lost all of their savings" if they weren't leveraged.

“I was in college when the financial collapse happened, and I remember the intense dread and panic around me as people who played by the rules of the system and did everything right lost all of their savings,” she says. “What will prevent that from happening again? The system doesn’t work.”
    She is 100% right.

Bill Clinton repealed glass steagall which was designed to prevent the great depression. Less than 10 years later, we have a situation identical to the great depression. (Amazing coincidence!)

Many cite Bill Clinton's "budget surplus" without knowing Bill Clinton caused the economic crisis of 2008 by removing safety measures separating investment banking from commerical banking.

Its one of the many reasons why Bill Clinton ranks amongst the worst Presidents of all time. He was a million times worse a President than Obama, that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Once the insane Bible thumpers die off, this country can finally make some real progress..
    I'm an "insane bible thumper" btw.

Anytime you want to discuss any topic you believe to have intelligence and knowledge of -- I'm down for that.

Let's find out who the real is here.

I have a suspicion it isnt you or any of those you represent.

Want to put it to the test?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    No, the younger generation and those under 50 have seen the true face of corruption, the way the system really works, and will not be buying into the lies.

Remember he lost by 4 million votes but won the college.

Got killed in the midterms.

Once the insane Bible thumpers die off, this country can finally make some real progress.

It'll be a great day when people like McConnell are buried. He's done more damage than any president could ever have.
    Do you understand why we have an electoral college?

We have it so idiot liberal masses in New York and Los Angels don't decide the outcome of every election.

Trump won fair and square. Everyone knew the rules.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    She is 100% right.

Bill Clinton repealed glass steagall which was designed to prevent the great depression. Less than 10 years later, we have a situation identical to the great depression. (Amazing coincidence!)

Many cite Bill Clinton's "budget surplus" without knowing Bill Clinton caused the economic crisis of 2008 by removing safety measures separating investment banking from commerical banking.

Its one of the many reasons why Bill Clinton ranks amongst the worst Presidents of all time. He was a million times worse a President than Obama, that's for sure.

I'm an "insane bible thumper" btw.

Anytime you want to discuss any topic you believe to have intelligence and knowledge of -- I'm down for that.

Let's find out who the real is here.

I have a suspicion it isnt you or any of those you represent.

Want to put it to the test?
    then please explain to me how someone did everything right and LOST ALL OF THEIR SAVINGS in the 2008/2009 recession. putting 100% of your assets into stock of lehman brothers isn't doing everything right. and absent that decision, i'm not sure how anyone really lost anything, if someone was diversified and stayed invested in the stock market, they got everything back and then some... if they had equity in a house that declined in value they got it all back and then some.

there has been a heck of a lot more wealth destruction under obamacare than from the financial crisis. i've paid almost 100k in health insurance in just the last 5 years and seen way more bankruptcies the last few years than 2008-2012.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

then please explain to me how someone did everything right and LOST ALL OF THEIR SAVINGS in the 2008/2009 recession. putting 100% of your assets into stock of lehman brothers isn't doing everything right. and absent that decision, i'm not sure how anyone really lost anything, if someone was diversified and stayed invested in the stock market, they got everything back and then some... if they had equity in a house that declined in value they got it all back and then some.

there has been a heck of a lot more wealth destruction under obamacare than from the financial crisis. i've paid almost 100k in health insurance in just the last 5 years and seen way more bankruptcies the last few years than 2008-2012.
    The "do everything right" mentality is based on the premise the government can be trusted to regulate the economy in a way that will maintain fairness and stability.

That assumption fails when Bill Clinton repeals glass steagall, removing economic protections designed to maintain economic stability, in order to cater to investment bankers who want higher leverage on their derivative based gambling schemes at the expense of economic stability for all.

People talk about the housing crisis and toxic assets but if I remember right, fannie mae / freddie mac constituted less than 30% of the asset bubble that needed to be bailed out. The real culprit was leveraged derivatives markets which may never have existed if Bill Clinton hadn't repealed those protections separating investment banking from commercial banking around 2009'ish.

People shouldn't be surprised obamacare worsened healthcare in the USA. Obamacare essentially did nothing to address real reasons for healthcare being expensive, while essentially stacking 20 tax hikes and big federal spending on top of existing costs.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    an idiot coward with the IQ below 100.

You're doing great grits!

let me know when you're making more than 15/hour
    You will always be my little bitch brooks. Next time your mom brings you to Vegas on one of her dick sucking hooker trips be sure to show your face for your beatdown. Last time you disappeared like the scared little bitch you are after running your mouth.

Brooks the no show bitch.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You will always be my little bitch brooks. Next time your mom brings you to Vegas on one of her dick sucking hooker trips be sure to show your face for your beatdown. Last time you disappeared like the scared little bitch you are after running your mouth.

Brooks the no show bitch.
    then you're doing a terrible job because I have done nothing but bury you for years. Forum knows this which is why no one respects you here lol

you're an underachiever aka a liberal who makes 15/hr and couldn't run a mile to save your life. You've already lost.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Several posters in this thread raising real concerns about our country's future, but no one is mentioning the most significant and immediate concern.

Due directly to unnatural government policies of penalizing intelligent, responsible people and bailing out/enabling low IQ, irresponsible people, in about a generation and a half the gritters and illegals will be way the majority. Glass Steagall and diversification won't mean shit in a shithole.

I'm sure they will all celebrate their numbers victory but then get bummed when they go home and deal with power blackouts and funny tasting tap water.

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

Spot on Michael. And the Libtards believe all their heroes in political office are honest and fighting for the good of America. LOL

Trumptards are equally stupid. It’s sad the right has this moron as their poster child right now. Us reasonable people who identify with neither are the silent majority.

I’ve never voted D in a POTUS election. If the D’s can get it right, then I’ll consider. They will most likely find a way to F it up though.
    Last edited by Sol Diablo; 05-26-19 at 08:51 PM.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    Spot on Michael. And the Libtards believe all their heroes in political office are honest and fighting for the good of America. LOL

Trumptards are equally stupid. It’s sad the right has this moron as their poster child right now. Us reasonable people who identify with neither are the silent majority.

I’ve never voted D in a POTUS election. If the D’s can get it right, then I’ll consider. They will most likely find a way to F it up though.
    Bruh, you're gonna get mopped talkin down on the Don.