maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Ha, are you up for this Trumpers v The Rest war too?

Ok, leave the old white guys at home.

Then it will be under 10% of the people fighting the rest.

And all the rest of us have to do is send in some blacks and Mexicans and half of those will have a panic attack and give up too.

Trumptards v the rest hahaha
    Lol
    Yea, no race card playing in this post, huh???

You do realize that when you post something that it stays up for everyone to read, right??

Like I said, keep lying and embarrassing yourself more with each post

I have criticized Trump on this site a ton
    Maybe if you knew what was going on the site you would know that

Like I said, you are too dumb to play this game, but by all means, keep the BS coming

Fricken hilarious

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Both sides would lose, theres no winners in war. Anyone that thinks so has likely never been to war. End of story

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Both sides would lose, theres no winners in war. Anyone that thinks so has likely never been to war. End of story

The Kraken

Thats because you’ve never been to war. Nobody hates war more than a soldier.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 283

I understand that throughout time , older generations always questioned what the heck was wrong with younger generation. I know I sound like my father but these millennials make me afraid of the future.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Purduekev

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

All I know is that Opti should ban jtscuck and maggiethecuck just for kicks!

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I understand that throughout time , older generations always questioned what the heck was wrong with younger generation. I know I sound like my father but these millennials make me afraid of the future.
    Never forget, it was your generation that raised the millennials. Theres no doubt when your gen was off smoking pot at Woodstock and holding hippy parades in the streets of San Fran in the 60’s and 70’s, all of your parents were worried about the future as well. So you are correct, you likely sound like your father and just like then, everything will be fine.
    Last edited by The Kraken; 05-18-19 at 11:04 AM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    All I know is that Opti should ban jtscuck and maggiethecuck just for kicks!
    Im not sure what the problem is with jts. We all argue or bicker about this and that, but then we’re off in other threads finding common ground or talking sports. I never see jts finding common ground with anyone or talking about sports betting. Not even sure he gambles.

Im fine with Maggie. He tries to take cheap shots from the peanut gallery but he’s harmless. He seems like a pretty smart guy overall just doesn't know shit about golf

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Well, this thread took off.

dlowilly

Thats because you’ve never been to war. Nobody hates war more than a soldier.
    I didn't say soldiers love war, I'm sure most don't like it. But to say no one wins in war is some male nurse type stuff.

The Kraken

We’ll disagree

There were at minimum 110,000 Iraqi deaths during the Iraq war, 66000 were civilian deaths. There were 4500 US soldier deaths, 1500 contractor deaths and roughly 32000 Americans wounded in action.

Iraq is no better off today than before the war, many would argue effectively they’re worse off. I wonder if the families of those 4500 dead think we won, or the 32000 wounded.

2300 more American service members died in Afghanistan, another 20000 wounded.

Over 100,000 Afghanistan civilians and militants have died as a result of that war, roughly 40000 innocent civilians. Afghanistan is no better off today than before 2001.

sorry but this male nurse doesn’t see how either side won in these conflicts. Nearly every single war is the same, high death tolls, higher casualties that we spend a fortune on for the remainder of their lives and what was gained that made any of it worth it?

dlowilly

We’ll disagree

There were at minimum 110,000 Iraqi deaths during the Iraq war, 66000 were civilian deaths. There were 4500 US soldier deaths, 1500 contractor deaths and roughly 32000 Americans wounded in action.

Iraq is no better off today than before the war, many would argue effectively they’re worse off. I wonder if the families of those 4500 dead think we won, or the 32000 wounded.

2300 more American service members died in Afghanistan, another 20000 wounded.

Over 100,000 Afghanistan civilians and militants have died as a result of that war, roughly 40000 innocent civilians. Afghanistan is no better off today than before 2001.

sorry but this male nurse doesn’t see how either side won in these conflicts. Nearly every single war is the same, high death tolls, higher casualties that we spend a fortune on for the remainder of their lives and what was gained that made any of it worth it?
    You keep moving the goalposts

Your initial statement was, "theres no winners in war" which is the statement I disagreed with.

Then you said, "Nobody hates war more than a soldier" to support your initial statement which isn't the same thing.

Then you said, "Iraq is no better off today than before the war" to continue to support your initial statement but that's a comment about one particular war.

The Kraken

Those were just examples to support my opinion that nobody wins in wars. I don't have the time to go through every war and post the casualties on both sides, and the lack of accomplishing anything worth justifying the high number of casualties

There are reasons to go to war even if there isn’t a winner, but American politics isn’t one of them.

If you get a bunch of untrained Trumptards and Libtards on a battlefield locked in a Civil War, there will be no winner

dlowilly

Those were just examples to support my opinion that nobody wins in wars. I don't have the time to go through every war and post the casualties on both sides, and the lack of accomplishing anything worth justifying the high number of casualties

There are reasons to go to war even if there isn’t a winner, but American politics isn’t one of them.

If you get a bunch of untrained Trumptards and Libtards on a battlefield locked in a Civil War, there will be no winner
    Once again u are moving the goalposts with the statement, "lack of accomplishing anything worth justifying the high number of casualties"

Do you want to just concede saying, "theres no winners in war" was a mistake or do you want to keep libtarding it up? There are all kinds of winners in war no matter what happens or who wins, from arms manufacturers to rapists and plunderers to those who fill the power vacuum left when so many are killed and everything in between.

The Kraken

Oh yes, how could I forget the rapists. The rapists are the winners of all wars. Congrats man, you won an internet debate by thinking rapists are winners

cuckoo

dlowilly

Oh yes, how could I forget the rapists. The rapists are the winners of all wars. Congrats man, you won an internet debate by thinking rapists are winners

cuckoo
    Typical libtard tactics

Focus on one detail and pivot to that to deflect from your overall indefensible position

Going to start calling you goalpost mover...Saying rapists win during war is not the same as saying "rapists are winners"

Ur being intellectually dishonest but that's what libtards do

The Kraken

Congrats to Merlin and rapists everywhere, the real winners

dlowilly

Congrats to Merlin and rapists everywhere, the real winners
    Troll or die bro!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7917

LOL.

My son said something like this recently. What are you trying to say? People who like Trump are tougher? Or more willing to kill? Or have more guns?

It's like you guys have convinced yourselves everyone who does not agree with your cult like hero whorship is a beta cuckold!

Man, it would be a laugh seeing the 15-20% of the population who "may" fall in line with you for your civil war trying to battle everyone else.

Old white guys who have been brought up to be scared of other races... yeah that should make a great fighting force
    this is who they would be up against. You tell me how it would turn out.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Typical libtard tactics

Focus on one detail and pivot to that to deflect from your overall indefensible position

Going to start calling you goalpost mover...Saying rapists win during war is not the same as saying "rapists are winners"

Ur being intellectually dishonest but that's what libtards do
    He's just using your own words against you.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    He's just using your own words against you.
    Last edited by dlowilly; 05-19-19 at 01:50 AM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

theres no winners in war.
    So you're ignorantly saying the North didn't win the Civil War.

Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL!!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    this is who they would be up against. You tell me how it would turn out.

Ha that could be fun!

Outraged harpy students who call touching your hat assault V Crusty old white guys who go into a cold sweat panic about anyone with darker skin wanting to live next door.

Just need the Benny Hill theme song in the background to keep everyone laughing.
    Last edited by Optional; 05-19-19 at 12:36 PM.

DwightShrute

Ha they could be fun!

Outraged harpy students who call touching your hat assault V Crusty old white guys who go into a cold sweat panic about anyone with darker skin wanting to live next door.

Just need to Benny Hill theme song in the background to keep everyone laughing.
    race baiting? You too?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Opti somehow a cuck despite me shoving reality down throat at every turn

Unreal

Completely institutionalized these otherwise normal people are. It's nothing short of fukking sick

reigle9

Orange man bad! Completely disregard how he's literally saved human kind

These people are sick

Optional

race baiting? You too?
    LOL, try to say the word "black" without cringing Dwight.

If you can't, then look in the mirror for the man with a race shame issue, not this way.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Opti somehow a cuck despite me shoving reality down throat at every turn

Unreal

Completely institutionalized these otherwise normal people are. It's nothing short of fukking sick
    The cucks are the ones who get emotional about politics!!!! On both sides.

Cluck cuck cuck cluck cluck

reigle9

I don't think you understand cuck.

reigle9

Falling asleep at the bar. This is overly boring.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    I don't think you understand cuck.
    Explain then?

I think in your context it means a soft whiney bitch who makes a scene and complains loudly about cry baby issues.

Seems to fit both types of fanatical political fanboys perfectly to me.

DwightShrute

LOL, try to say the word "black" without cringing Dwight.

If you can't, then look in the mirror for the man with a race shame issue, not this way.
    I can see people are black or white or whatever. Cringing? Dumb people make me cringe. I don't need to constantly make my point but mentioning color. Not saying you do it all the time, but your previous post has nothing to do with race but you decided to inject race into it. Its a little perplexing as to why. Intellectual laziness perhaps? Spinning it towards me, seems to be a failed blatant attempt to deflect away from your insecurities. Only you know for certain.

Congrats on the election results yesterday.

reigle9

Explain then?

I think in your context it means a soft whiney bitch who makes a scene and complains loudly about cry baby issues.

Seems to fit both types of fanatical political fanboys perfectly to me.
    The right can't be cucks cause were correct. We don't cry about anything. Under your definition, trump defending himself and not taking it in the ass against fake fukkin crimes

In not fuking explaining 2 plus fukking 2. Be a bd pos if you want. Wtf do I care

Optional

I can see people are black or white or whatever. Cringing? I don't need to constantly make a point but mentioning color. Not saying you do it all the time, but your previous post has nothing to do with race but you decided to make it about race. Its a little perplexing as to why. Spinning it towards me, seems to be a failed blatant attempt to deflect away from your insecurities. Only you know for certain.

Congrats on the election results yesterday.
    I don't think you are too worried about race really. But I think you know what I mean about how so many people are unable to describe a black person as black, without cringing.

I guess I felt like stirring a bit today. But mostly it's really simply because my son, who is a Trumptard, said the same thing. "Wouldnt it be funny to see a civil war and watch the Trump supporters wipe out all the snowflakes in California on day one". He and I have good loud arguments about this stuff. And I race bait him constantly.

I didn't vote for the winners this time (our GOP). Went for a bit of a protest vote and went with this dude;

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Optional 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 1234 Last