Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Gopher update: The last of the mohicans.....

after waging war, tanneriting my front lawn, buying a bad ass trap, and killing all the golphers on the course, I mean, uh, GOPHERS, except one old-school savvy mother fukker that avoiding being 1. blown apart, 2. tannerited, 3. drowned, 4. shot, 5. snared, or 6. speared through the head/body with a bad ass pungy-stick oriented trap I bought at Ace Hardware, all sign of gopher activity has ceased as of late....

Except for this one bad-ass gopher hold out who trenched the fuk outta my lawn about a week ago. So I set a trap on one of the trenches at that time, and the wily mother fukker avoided it for a week.... but after relative silence due to killing all the rest, this one gopher has now, after all having been quiet on the DonkLand Western Front for the better part of a week, apparently met his maker as the trap went off this afternoon with what I suspect, and hope, will be the final volley in the 2019 DonkLand Gopher War......

haven't pulled the punji-spear based trap from underground yet to see what the end result is yet, as I want to make a video of the unearthing and cuss out some pricks at sbr in the process, like, of course, JJ Gold, this whiny bitch Joecool, and that guy kickshootsuckmykahk who said some unbelievably stupid snowflake shit to me earlier today.....

video update later......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-14-19 at 05:00 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: L8night

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

disembowel him on the video

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i already got enough heat when some prick on here reported me to the fbi for JOKINGLY saying I'd like to blow robert mueller's head off with a sawed-off shot gun, in the form of a not so friendly fbi visit at 5:45 a.m. in the morning.....

last thing I need is that same kahksucker sending the video of me mutilating a goddam gopher to peta, and thereafter having to fight a bunch of purple- and blue-haired PETA dykes off my front porch using my rock hard crank as a weapon.....

The anticipated PETA Dyke video won't be as assuaging as this video taken on my front porch.....: