JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Why are our kids so skrewed up today?

I turn on the news and I see kids shooting up schools, committing suicide, over dosing on drugs, etc..

Is social media and smart phones to blame? Parenting to blame? Are we forgetting how to be human to one another and be together in the flesh? It's easy to isolate these days with the internet..

I'm concerned fellas.. Just sharing a thought tonight as I watch the games and sip on my wine. Comment and then Saloon I'll understand..

More kids need to be doing this in the video below!! Group activities.. I love this video as they work it the ENTIRE song, not easy!!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Trump and his rhetoric are mainly to blame, inciting violence

Kidding Jibs

I think access to so much information and being part of the 24 hour social media/news cycle puts ideas in their heads. They are being bombarded with toxic ideas at an early age and its relentless. Plenty of youtube videos now telling kids how to kill themselves and actually encouraging them to do it, really fukked up world man

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Prescription pills

Either that they take or parents take

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I think a couple of the things you mentioned is indeed contributing as well as other things

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Prescription pills

Either that they take or parents take
    Good point. Tons of kids on adderall, ritalin or anti-depressants

All 3 of those fukk up the brain, especially a young developing brain

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

too much time indoors
    bad parenting

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Social media and cell phones create a society that is not conversing with one another. People stay secluded on their cell phones and don’t meet in person. My generation and Z don’t build as many meaningful connections.

On social media, people ONLY display their best days. It looks like everyones’ lives are happy and problem-free making those struggling feel isolated. When in reality more and more people are going through troubles, depressed, etc which leads to drug addiction, severe depression and suicides. Also, kids these days are spoiled af. They are given everything. When pushed out into the real world, with student costs/loan highly overpriced, makes life much harder.

There are Ted talk videos on this subject. Advancements in technology might make it easier to communicate and function but are not making people happier.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 05-09-19 at 09:22 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Said every generation ever...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PromiseLand

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Said every generation ever...

uphill both ways, in the snow you spoiled lil brats

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It’s simple terrible parents

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Luciferian agenda is in full swing, coming for your kids...

Television, social media, everything is bombarded with SEX, GREED and HATE.

SEX: Every show normalizing kids having sex, or changing sex. Sex is being sold as a reflection of success. Kids are told their body is a form of currency and by using it, they can be more popular, more accepted, etc. What do you think these pop/film stars show our kids?

GREED: Everything is money, time is money, relationships are money, HAPPINESS IS MONEY. Every message displayed by the media, especially mainstream and commercials puts MONEY OVER EVERYTHING, over family, over animals, over personal objectives.

HATE: Kids are being taught to hate everything thats different, taught to hate religion, taught to hate their parents and taught to hate any authority figures, like police, for example. Disrespect and lack of values are being sold as "edgy". Being edgy and rebellious makes you more desirable and sexy, according to the status quo.

YOU DONT BELIEVE ME? Watch an episode of Sabrina, the teenage witch, on Netflix. Compare it to the Sabrina of the 90's from Nickelodeon, like night and day. And is not right. Teens having orgies, doing drugs, doing blood rituals and praising the Baphomet, penetrate THAT SHIT.
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 05-09-19 at 09:44 PM.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10802

Simple
    No stable home environment

End

HurryUpAndDrink

THIS IS WHAT OUR KIDS ARE BEING SOLD, IN GENERAL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeah average kid is trash today and has and has terrible social

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

They also can't spell
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nitrogen

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

No work ethic anymore

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

The Kardashians
    Points Awarded:

JIBBBY gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

They all use too much social media and play too many video games and stare at there phones too much.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

SEX: Every show normalizing kids having sex, or changing sex. Sex is being sold as a reflection of success. Kids are told their body is a form of currency and by using it, they can be more popular, more accepted, etc. What do you think these pop/film stars show our kids?

KARDASHIANS leading the charge now with that!!! Set the bar. Even Brucy had a tranny sex change and made it famous.

GREED: Everything is money, time is money, relationships are money, HAPPINESS IS MONEY. Every message displayed by the media, especially mainstream and commercials puts MONEY OVER EVERYTHING, over family, over animals, over personal objectives.

KARDASHIANS showed us this again.. Keeping up with the Kardashians was the calling card - fame, money and good looks is everything in life.

HATE: Kids are being taught to hate everything thats different, taught to hate religion, taught to hate their parents and taught to hate any authority figures, like police, for example. Disrespect and lack of values are being sold as "edgy". Being edgy and rebellious makes you more desirable and sexy, according to the status quo.

KARDASHIANS again were a good example of this.. No religious values, very vindictive when wronged especially the moma bear.. Kids rebelled and even made sex videos to boost their name and fame. Kim Kardashian was the start of the sex leaked vids.

HUD you might be on to something here!! I'll bold type and edit ad to your post above as examples with using the Kardashians only. ^^^

Dwight hit on it..

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Women's rights snowball effect. Sort of evolutionary.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    HUD you might be on to something here!! I'll bold type and edit ad to your post above as examples with using the Kardashians only. ^^^

Dwight hit on it..
    The Kardashians are pure scum, they bring nothing to humanity, should be executed

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

THIS IS WHAT OUR KIDS ARE BEING SOLD, IN GENERAL

Shit I wish I had this version of the show when I was a teenager. The version we had was for young kids.

bigtymer56

YOU DONT BELIEVE ME? Watch an episode of Sabrina, the teenage witch, on Netflix. Compare it to the Sabrina of the 90's from Nickelodeon, like night and day. And is not right. Teens having orgies, doing drugs, doing blood rituals and praising the Baphomet, penetrate THAT SHIT.
    All this stuff was going on when we were kids as well.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Shit I wish I had this version of the show when I was a teenager. The version we had was for young kids.
    I have nothing against an adult watching that show. I mean is not ideal but worst shit out there I guess. I wouldnt watch as I dont care for satanism or any other shit considered "edgy".

I grew up. I don't need shock for value for entertainment. I don't need queeer Baphomet in my TV.

That kinda show is dangerous for kids and teens, period. Is being marketed towards teenage girls... wait til you have a daughter, see if you let her see that filth before she is 16.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    All this stuff was going on when we were kids as well.
    Agreed, but it has gotten progressively worst IMO.

The Kraken

Good thread

Whenis sbr gonna change their software so we can alert certain posters to check a particular thread, like @kvb

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Current generation cannot combat schizophrenia nor Bi-polar symptoms.
    Puzziphication.
    Not sure about their gender issues...they forgot to look between their legs.
    Global warming will get them because they cannot buy waders high enough.

bigtymer56

Agreed, but it has gotten progressively worst IMO.
    Maybe. With youtube and social media, its definitely easier to go down some dark paths.

Glad all the red pill/mgtow/incel stuff wasn't available when I was a nerdy teenager/young adult not getting laid.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Kardashians are pure scum, they bring nothing to humanity, should be executed
    Well Kim is trying to redeem herself by trying to free up criminals with long sentences for non violent crimes today. Many people deserve a second chance in life with the lengthy sentences, some just made a stupid mistake as a young greedy person and are paying the price for life.

However it does depend on how they applied themselves in prison over the years and if they were roll models and sought out an education behind bars.. Non violent crimes only.. If Kim is working for that then she is doing right today..

I'm good with that. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kim-kar...-last-90-days/

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Kids are so sheltered these days

They are not prepared for the responsibility or the ignorance of the real world

By the time they are 18 or so they realize they aren't that special, nothing they learned in HS is useful in real world, they have to spend $100k on college to even have a shot and even then, the best jobs go to 'friends of friends' from the country club...noone cares about you any more after puberty

Kids cant deal w it

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Yeah, I am an old fukker around these parts.
    My take is a ton of interpersonal growth has been decimated by tech. (Vid games,phones,social media)

Far more separation today between have/have nots.
    The way I grew up, playing with neighborhood kids, ripping up the streets on our bikes, bumper riding in the winter and thumbing to school is a distant memory. Some for the better, but not all has a positive effect.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I turn on the news and I see kids shooting up schools, committing suicide, over dosing on drugs, etc..

Is social media and smart phones to blame? Parenting to blame? Are we forgetting how to be human to one another and be together in the flesh? It's easy to isolate these days with the internet..

I'm concerned fellas.. Just sharing a thought tonight as I watch the games and sip on my wine. Comment and then Saloon I'll understand..

More kids need to be doing this in the video below!! Group activities.. I love this video as they work it the ENTIRE song, not easy!!!!

B/c their parents grew up playing video games and snorting meth

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10802

Kids are great

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Kids are great
    Yeah I would agree with that.

kids still have happiness and optimism and are full of life

as people grow older, life hits them hard and they become cynical.

But I agree with hurry up and drink

social media especially is all about look at me, look how much money I have.

as far as sex though... nah I think people have always had sex. Nothing new there.

Have you guys noticed how many wanna be celebrities are on instagram???

it’s cray cray

Lots of beautiful women that seem to do nothing but take pictures of their bodys in bikini’s on the beach and take photos of what they had for lunch

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Today's kids are weak:

Last edited by bobbywaves; 05-10-19 at 02:31 AM.

12 Last