Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by DR225 View Post
    There's a chance that your ex's theft would be discovered if the kitten has already been chipped and she takes it to a vet.
    He lives in a third world country. Somehow I don't think they're chipping cats down there. I think rich folk down there sometimes get people chips for themselves and loved ones because of all the kidnappings though.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fox correct, no chips down here but yeah I already talked her out of that cat

I will take her to adopt a younger one next week

Foxx

Just be careful man. If she'll steal someones pet, she'll steal from you too. Watch your back. Lock your shit up when she is over.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Just be careful man. If she'll steal someones pet, she'll steal from you too. Watch your back. Lock your shit up when she is over.
    She already stole 10 years of my life... anything else she takes is a bargain

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Wow, Bro
    That's pretty heavy
    I really need to take a good long look at myself

Thanks Bro
    lol classic misdirection. I wish you well, troll.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    how would you feel if someone stole your dog?
    Cept it's a cat. Important disctinction.

A Cat.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Is true I think. I dated and had kid with girl I met before I had a cat while I had a cat, but can only pull girls when on road who dont know I have a cat.
    It's not even close. Woman love a puppy/dog whatever, but when a single guy, who lives alone (this is fine, actually optimal), brings you home and he has...

A Cat.

It's a huge red flag. I've had many woman tell me in private as such. I'm very happy go lucky, no judgements, have fun type of guy so woman are really honest with me.

Shit a bartender last week in one hour, was trying to explain to my friend, that especially dominant woman in real life want to be 'choked" a little in the bedroom because they want a man to take control, because they are in control the rest of their day (and the beta orbiters that follow them around, text them and buy them shit are nauseating.

I know a few dudes, even a friend of 20 years who is all metal, tattoos, drinking, crazy fool. He has a cat. He's my friend but I can say this.

He is a penetrating weirdo. Weird with woman, weird pervy creepy like his dad, gets drunk and beats himself up, has all kinds of issues. The other is a war vet is a penetrating psycho and a total slob.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Cept it's a cat. Important disctinction.

A Cat.
    LOL... cats can have personality

anyway, sent you an email. Your PMs are full, need to clear those up pal

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

all this cat/no pussy talk.....

here's a little story for ya....

hot bitch I dated had a pit bull female, that would always stare at us when we had sex.... over time, the bitch (dog bitch) would jump on hte bed and try to nuzzle up against us as we were doin' it.... like she wanted me to pipe the fuk outta her too.....

feeling sorry for the bitch (dog bitch), as she stood at the end of the bed watching (on the ground, but looking up at us), I decided to "share the wealth", and pulled out doggy style, facing the foot of the bed, and aimed high and shot it over by babe's head and onto the bitch's(dog bitch's) face as she watched.....

freaky length of tongue those pit bulls have, as she cleaned up her own facial.....

human bitch was NOT happy.............

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    all this cat/no pussy talk.....

here's a little story for ya....

hot bitch I dated had a pit bull female, that would always stare at us when we had sex.... over time, the bitch (dog bitch) would jump on hte bed and try to nuzzle up against us as we were doin' it.... like she wanted me to pipe the fuk outta her too.....

feeling sorry for the bitch (dog bitch), as she stood at the end of the bed watching (on the ground, but looking up at us), I decided to "share the wealth", and pulled out doggy style, facing the foot of the bed, and aimed high and shot it over by babe's head and onto the bitch's(dog bitch's) face as she watched.....

freaky length of tongue those pit bulls have, as she cleaned up her own facial.....

human bitch was NOT happy.............
    U gave s facial to a dog? Unreal and dont buy it. Get some new stories weirdo

Foxx

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    It's not even close. Woman love a puppy/dog whatever, but when a single guy, who lives alone (this is fine, actually optimal), brings you home and he has...
    A Cat.
    It's a huge red flag. I've had many woman tell me in private as such. I'm very happy go lucky, no judgements, have fun type of guy so woman are really honest with me.
    Damn. What if it's 2 cats? Is that still a red flag and not cool?

First 12