JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11850

FLAME WARS get old fast, give it a rest gents as we got games and drinks to drink ..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

jts! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy!!!

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    jts! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyy!!!

What's up my race baiting friend

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Why all the hate Gspot?

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10850

Shute has 3 badges Gspot
    How many do u have bitches

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

Joe cool
    Brock
    Rudy
    Last edited by Itsamazing777; 05-04-19 at 09:52 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Don’t have enough energy to give a shit about any poster these days. I really don’t have issues with anyone here. I did with stealthy for some reason during my dark days, and I’m still sorry about that. Hope you forgive me stealthy. That was all me.

But, the biggest piece of trash is mikejamm. He gets respect for his tirades against other posters, but it’s just bitter vitriol thrown towards people who don’t deserve it. Good for a laugh, sure. Still, he’s the type to tell a homeless man to stop being lazy and get a job. Then he goes and votes Democrat. The guy who talks peace, and love but would rather bitch and moan about another human being. The ultimate hypocrite. Plus he whines about free tokens with SBR poker. And he begged for points to go Pro, and calls others broke dick fcks. Just an all around worthless individual. Nothing worse than a liberal hypocrite. Guy is broke, yet talks shit about points.
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Don’t have enough energy to give a shit about any poster these days. I really don’t have issues with anyone here. I did with stealthy for some reason during my dark days, and I’m still sorry about that. Hope you forgive me stealthy. That was all me.

But, the biggest piece of trash is mikejamm. He gets respect for his tirades against other posters, but it’s just bitter vitriol thrown towards people who don’t deserve it. Good for a laugh, sure. Still, he’s the type to tell a homeless man to stop being lazy and get a job. Then he goes and votes Democrat. The guy who talks peace, and love but would rather bitch and moan about another human being. The ultimate hypocrite. Plus he whines about free tokens with SBR poker. And he begged for points to go Pro, and calls others broke dick fcks. Just an all around worthless individual. Nothing worse than a liberal hypocrite. Guy is broke, yet talks shit about points.
    very spot on

I find myself laughing at his tirades at our common marks

I stopped being a post whore so he kinda laid off to focus on eaglesfan lol

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    What's up my race baiting friend
    Send me some nude pictures

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post

Same here, don’t have a bottom 3 but I kinda have a top 3’ish

There’s something about MikeyJ that I find interesting. When he’s not trying too hard to be the bully, I find myself liking a majority of his posts, and generally laughing at the ones when he’s being a massive douche, even when they’re directed at me

First 12