JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Jibby remember how good they used to be in 90s?
    I do... I looked forward to checking them out back in the day. I actually like going to the beach today still and checking out nice looking women in bikini's. Last thing I want to see is a Muslim chick dressed head to toe in black garb. I certainly don't go to the beach or subscribe to swim suit issues to have to see women dressed like that.. ..

Take that shiiiit to the Mosques not to the beach here in America I say!! It's offensive to look at.

Can you imagine American men and women went to the Islamic States in the middle east and began wearing American made bathing suit with no shirt and flip flops and woman sporting a bikini while sun bathing? They'd be arrested and beheaded probably.. Yet these hard core Muslims whom mostly come from the middle east to here in the States don't conform to American standards and our normal dress codes. They then become offended easily when talking about this on top of it.

It's creepy looking at this picture below if you ask me..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-01-19 at 06:03 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave JIBBBY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Jews and Christians are not supposed to wear sexy swimsuits. Where does it say in the Bible that women can wear bikinis and thongs on the beach?
    A woman's body is a beautiful thing.. Adam and Eve didn't wear clothes when first created in the Garden of Eden. They covered themselves up in shame only after eating the poison apple. It's right there in the book of Genesis. I don't expect you to open the good book though and read that Pavy.

Also getting a little sun on your skin is actually healthy as well.. Vitamin D from the sun..

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

That's not a swimsuit.

I don't get it?

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Jibby remember how good they used to be in 90s?

94 cover MacPherson, Hunter, Ireland.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    A woman's body is a beautiful thing.. Adam and Eve didn't wear clothes when first created in the Garden of Eden. They covered themselves up in shame only after eating the poison apple. It's right there in the book of Genesis. I don't expect you to open the good book though and read that Pavy.

Also getting a little sun on your skin is actually healthy as well.. Vitamin D from the sun..
    If Adam and Eve didn't wear clothes then why do swimsuit models were bikinis? What are they hiding?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

If Adam and Eve didn't wear clothes then why do swimsuit models were bikinis? What are they hiding?
    Don't get technical on me Pavy, I just know what happened as the bible says..

Adam and Eve were just walking around naked like it was nothing and normal.. Man and woman.. No clothes needed.. Probably didn't have any perverted thoughts because they didn't know what clothes were.. God said don't eat that shinny red apple, serpent said this apple looks good.. Took a bite and all hell broke loose, suddenly they felt they needed to cover up..

That's what the good book says. Kinda makes sense..

When you think about it most married people can both walk around the house buck naked at times and not think twice about it if it's just them. It just becomes what ever and you get use to it.. Now if one gets fat and insecure and or feels ugly they begin to cover up, dim the lights even and begin to cover up even more..

Same shiiiit different pile, no?..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-01-19 at 08:30 PM.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

So the reason Im insecure about my 9”er is because Eve ate an apple?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Were even apples cultivated back then? I don't remember Jesus eating apples at any of his gatherings.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

No because you have a gut and sporting a 3 inch pecker with wood.. Gotta cover it up Kraken ..

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Were even apples cultivated back then? I don't remember Jesus eating apples at any of his gatherings.
    Apple trees may have been one of the first to be cultivated and have been around for millions of years.

Definitely one of the first to be planted intentionally.

It's my understanding that the the Latin translation of the Bible calls it an apple and so English versions do as well but in the actual Hebrew it just says they eat fruit; but doesn't say what type.

The Kraken

Good point, I wonder if there was never an apple to begin with but the story is a metaphor instead

The Kraken

No because you have a gut and sporting a 3 inch pecker with wood.. Gotta cover it up Kraken ..

That chick does an amazing job not falling. Pants around the ankles and she doesn’t miss a stride

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Apple is one of the better fruits to eat today. Can google that!!!

Apple a day keeps the doctor away.. I eat one a day.. Doctor stays away.. No lie.. Something to it with those apple skins.. They are tempting too especially those fuji apples..

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

The Burkini looks nice, but it would look better on the floor next to the bed.

Nomsayin'?

The Kraken

Apple is one of the better fruits to eat today. Can google that!!!

Apple a day keeps the doctor away.. I eat one a day.. Doctor stays away.. No lie.. Something to it those apple skins.. They are tempting..

Wait, so you partake daily in the one of the most iconic sins mankind has ever known? You eat the forbidden fruit daily?!?!

Not cool bruh

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Wait, so you partake daily in the one of the most iconic sins mankind has ever known? You eat the forbidden fruit daily?!?!

Not cool bruh
    Times changed after that bite of the red apple.. God put a twist on it once after Eve took a bite of the red apple.

Things changed up after that. Try eating one a day pal, you feel better for it today..

Blueberries are pretty solid too!!! Get your fruit on buddy!!

The Kraken

Thats an interesting personal interpretation. I wonder if the bible warns against personal interpretations

I’ve actually never liked apples, not sure why. If I eat an apple slice its fine but I will never pick up an apple and eat it. Blueberries, kiwi, pineapples, bananas, acai berries, strawberries, peaches, pears, lemons, Im good with all those fruits but I think I love God too much to rub it in her face every single day by eating an apple

Like saying “hey bitch, remember that time you told Adam and Eve not to eat this fruit? That was your only commandment and they broke it! Well, Im gonna eat it over and over and over, Im my own fukking God”

Im too religious for apples

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

No Kraken, there is a new covenant with God.

God already punished man for eating the forbidden fruit, he tossed man out of the Garden.

Now we roam the fukkin earth and get to justify eating whatever the fuk we want because Jesus came and the died for our sins on the cross.

God made a new deal.

Now we have a guide book, one that teaches us how to live, complete with the wisdom of the ancients, through proverbs and the very definition of love for all of mankind...which seems to always get corrupted.

Wisdom from the ancients that never changes.

We are both fukked and blessed at the same time.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Apples are good today relax.. Bite it!!!

I do remember razor blades being hidden in apples on Halloween treats back in the day when trick or treating though.. Hmmmm?

https://www.bustle.com/articles/4637...-the-beginning

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    No Kraken, there is a new covenant with God.

God already punished man for eating the forbidden fruit, he tossed man out of the Garden.

Now we roam the fukkin earth and get to justify eating whatever the fuk we want because Jesus came and the died for our sins on the cross.

God made a new deal.

Now we have a guide book, one that teaches us how to live, complete with the wisdom of the ancients, through proverbs and the very definition of love for all of mankind...which seems to always get corrupted.

Wisdom from the ancients that never changes.

We are both fukked and blessed at the same time.

Ahh, forgot about the do over. Been awhile so Im not as well versed on the bible as I used to be. At some point I decided it was all fake news so I stopped devoting time to it. It always blows my mind when people smarter than me believe that shit. My closest two friends to this day are devout Christians and great men. One is an accomplished architect, the other a quite successful attorney. Both are smart, remind me of you.

But I don't wanna turn this into another GOD thread, so Im gonna take Jibs advice and go eat a fukking apple and chill out

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I've been a Fuji apple fan for sometime now...

Next to that, I like the apple bottom...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I mean, you know, who doesn't love a good apple bottom?

Maybe a Red Delicious?

The Kraken

Now I want to fukk my apple, weird predicament

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Now I want to fukk my apple, weird predicament
    No bro, that's what apple pie is for...

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

Good no more Muslim pics.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I remember the Sports Illustrated swim suit Calendars, hot chicks in bikini's.. Now you got this crap.. I'd cancel my prescription too..

It's a subscription, not a prescription. And you should realize that pic says 2019 so what you're whining about is just one part of the whole swim suit issue.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    It's a subscription, not a prescription. And you should realize that pic says 2019 so what you're whining about is just one part of the whole swim suit issue.
    You need a prescription to get the subscription.

One Muslim pic like that is one to many in a SI swim suit issue.. Politically correct crap like this is garbage and going to far, keep it out of the sport Illy swim suit issues! No place for it there. Or put the Muslim in a damn bikini like all the other hot women and I'd be totally cool with that..

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5361

You need a prescription to get the subscription.

One Muslim pic like that is one to many in a SI swim suit issue.. Politically correct crap like this is garbage and going to far, keep it out of the sport Illy swim suit issues! No place for it there. Or put the Muslim in a damn bikini like all the other hot women and I'd be totally cool with that..

Yeah I totally agree. If I want a si swimsuit issue i want to see a bikini not someone wrapped in a blanket.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Speaking of prescriptions, the doctor wrote me a nice one.

It's says one apple bottom per day for the rest of my days...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Of course he recommended red delicious...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The French folded like a cheap suit as usual.. America got next ..

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Jibbby's sole purpose with this thread is to put Islam in a bad light. Are we surprised given his racist and anti-Islam post history on SBR? 50+ years old and still no children tells you what kind of person we are dealing with here.

Hey Jibbs you fool , when pavy compares it to Christianity you come with the Adam and Eve story. Well guess what. The story of Adam and creation is pieced throughout the Quran. There are references in suras 2, 4, 5, 7, 15, 20, 21, 38 and others.

I told you this before Islam is the final abrahamic religion. But then again you ain't no real christian just a DUMB IGNORANT FUKK.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Catholic Nuns got next I guess right? I was raised Catholic.. Posting this just to prove I'm not trying to be racist...

Nuns dont even really wear that get up anymore. I never found theirs creepy to be honest,just abit funny,and my mum is catholic.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Jibbby's sole purpose with this thread is to put Islam in a bad light. Are we surprised given his racist and anti-Islam post history on SBR? 50+ years old and still no children tells you what kind of person we are dealing with here.

Hey Jibbs you fool , when pavy compares it to Christianity you come with the Adam and Eve story. Well guess what. The story of Adam and creation is pieced throughout the Quran. There are references in suras 2, 4, 5, 7, 15, 20, 21, 38 and others.

I told you this before Islam is the final abrahamic religion. But then again you ain't no real christian just a DUMB IGNORANT FUKK.
    NO wrong again Thrilla as usual about me.

I know cool Muslims that conformed to American ways and I have no problem with them, they dress like you and me and get alone with others of different faith just fine. They are not extreme, they don't want to cause harm and just want to get along and love others equally.. Those Muslims I love and got no problem with.

Like Paco on this forum for example.. I'd buy that dude a drink and have no problem shooting the shiiit with him..

I just don't like the extreme ones that come over here or to Europe and don't conform, they don't want to conform and fit in at all. They got a deep underlying hate for the infidels.... Islamic groups like Isis, Al Queda comes to mind that I really despise!!..

Grow up Thrilla and get a clue or even better why don't you try taking your loving nature and American soft self and go live in the middle east extreme Muslim hot spots.. Let's see what happens to your Muslim loving asss then?

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-02-19 at 11:03 AM.

First 123 Last