eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    LMAO, are you penetrating stupid?

The only reason I countered with $200 is because I have a situation, i already explained this above, please don't make me repeat myself you fuckin moron, either accept the counter or move on.

When I have my bankroll back, we can do go at it on Black Chip Poker. But it will be mixed, PLO and NLHE or PLO and PLO8

The fact you have more money doesnt make you better or a bigger man, you are still a sad beta fruitloop who still carries 99% of his high school insecurities... Middle 20's, Mr Bigshot, Mr KnowItAll!

Life teaches a lesson to all of us, eventually, you are just too young and stupid to realize you are not on my level. I don't value the things you value and I don't respect your principles.

I'm far more advanced and thats why I hardly go on tilt in here nowadays... I can see clearly now

You should try it too. That why you can know your role, and shut your fukkin mouth!
    Have I ever questioned your NLHE skills? No. It is impressive you have a win rate online, I’ll give you that. However, you question my ability to win at PLO. You challenge my ability in PLO, play me in my game.

You are the one who made it about money. 80% of users on this forum are mid 30s and older and have far more wealth than me. Moment you call me broke though, that is where you are, but I am not.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Bravo Huad bravo 👏 👏

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Bravo Huad bravo  
    I was born to entertain pal

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

This fckin guy. Wants so badly to be accepted. Fck outta here with this homo shit.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Have I ever questioned your NLHE skills? No. It is impressive you have a win rate online, I’ll give you that. However, you question my ability to win at PLO. You challenge my ability in PLO, play me in my game.

You are the one who made it about money. 80% of users on this forum are mid 30s and older and have far more wealth than me. Moment you call me broke though, that is where you are, but I am not.
    Thats your answer, in the end it doesnt matter, THERE'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO WILL HAVE MORE OR LESS $ THAN YOU

I understand you are frail and insecure and you can't stand someone you deem inferior in "class" denies your superiority. You misrepresent things I say ALL THE TIME and talk shit that for all I know you could be making up yourself. Don't come to beg for the respect you deny to others who you disrespected FIRST in their home.

I paid my dues to be here many times, period.

I deny your financial status because I do not care of its existence, I don't care to have "more of anything" than any no face from some forum. I do not care if you have dogshit or truffles for supper.

I post here to have fun and share war stories with MY BOYS. Does who do not like me, do not distract me.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Lmao
    jts1207 cuck left the thread

after stiffing Dawgy on their bet, he now runs away from another challenge

males that just back down are not to be respected, especially 2 times in a row

you a pushover, I knew it all along

(jts1207 when he realizes he can't win a bet)

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

jts1207 cuck left the thread

after stiffing Dawgy on their bet, he now runs away from another challenge

males that just back down are not to be respected, especially 2 times in a row

you a pushover, I knew it all along

(jts1207 when he realizes he can't win a bet)
    You can't afford a bowl of dog food. Now you're claiming more pathetic bs. You've begged multiple people for posters yet call people cucks. Sad life you got over there loser.

HurryUpAndDrink

You can't afford a bowl of dog food. Now you're claiming more pathetic bs. You've begged multiple people for posters yet call people cucks. Sad life you got over there loser.
    You stiffed IN HERE. What matters is what posters do IN HERE.

I dont care what you did in juvie, Biebs

Why can't you man up FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?

Seriously, at least I put up and challenge your horseshit!

You just keep repeating the same stupid drivel hoping something will stick, make no mistake, people see through it

jts1207

You stiffed IN HERE. What matters is what posters do IN HERE.

I dont care what you did in juvie, Biebs

Why can't you man up FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?

Seriously, at least I put up and challenge your horseshit!

You just keep repeating the same stupid drivel hoping something will stick, make no mistake, people see through it
    I only speak truths. Ran your clown Firedawg out of here. You're a broke loser.

jts1207

Make no mistake..... people see through you. Most respond because they feel sorry for you. A homeless beggar on the street corner. Nothing more, nothing less.

HurryUpAndDrink

Says the kid who cannot accept a challenge with +200 odds and stiffs on Firedawg

jts1207

Says the kid who cannot accept a challenge with +200 odds and stiffs on Firedawg
    Do you even own a bicycle

Bostongambler

How did it play out?

And did Stevek get arrested again?

HurryUpAndDrink

Do you even own a bicycle
    I don't have time for retarded kids. You and I are done.

Maybe in a few years, if I see you are finally a man, I might give you the benefit of the doubt again.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol at $50. Make it $200 and we have a deal. And you pay now I log out and we talk in August 1st. No one holding shit, I send you my BTC address OFF FORUM AS TO NOT BREAK THE RULES and you pay up in advance like the bitch you are.

I still get to use Private Messaging, SBR Book, and post on SBR Contest threads only. No other posts will be made by me besides contest threads.

Terms non negotiable. If you don't like it the counter, as Thermaflu says: fukk off
    Fuk off

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

Not gonna post air bets, not betting like used to, no bankroll/cashflow... I started writing for a crypto news site this week so... gotta make up for the idle time

I may reload 1 day and go on a tennis binge but not yet.

Taking a break, its healthy.
    lol

another made up writing job

amazing how a guy that needed assistance on how to cash out $5 worth of shit coins is writing articles like he is some kind of shitcoins expert
    HS drop outs with no money getting jobs writing articles on investing

Always story time with this broken down fukk.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

this sucks, I want to fight or be funny like Boston but I am what we call beat-up
    dig this shit

lucky bastards

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

This thread not a good look for many

You’d think you’d pick your battles more cleverly when bashing a mans living arrangements when you’re in your mid 20’s and still living with mom & dad.

Oh to not have to pay mortgages for a few years

Then to make a counter offer

Lots of twist & turns in this one
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    This thread not a good look for many

You’d think you’d pick your battles more cleverly when bashing a mans living arrangements when you’re in your mid 20’s and still living with mom & dad.

Oh to not have to pay mortgages for a few years

Then to make a counter offer

Lots of twist & turns in this one
    Excuse you, I have not lived with my parents since 19. I have been paying rent since then and continue to do so. I have student debt, car debt, all of which I manage and prepay months in advance. My credit score is near 800 from running a business line of credit that had over 100k in sales and sales turnover of credit line of 2x per month. I have 5 figures of savings and paid for over 45k of tuition already with only 15k left, all on my own.

I may appear a gambler, but all of my shots are well calculated risks. Don't mistake that. I pay for my life, no one else does, and no one ever will.

You can insult me but don't you ever insinuate I am a freeloader or broke dick. I will never allow myself to be either.
    Last edited by eaglesfan371; 05-01-19 at 11:35 AM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Excuse you, I have not lived with my parents since 19. I have been paying rent since then and continue to do so. I have student debt, car debt, all of which I manage and prepay months in advance. My credit score is near 800 from running a business line of credit that had over 100k in sales and sales turnover of credit line of 2x per month. I have 5 figures of savings and paid for over 45k of tuition already with only 15k left, all on my own.

I may appear a gambler, but all of my shots are well calculated risks. Don't mistake that. I pay for my life, no one else does, and no one ever will.

You can insult me but don't you ever insinuate I am a freeloader or broke dick. I will never allow myself to be either.
    Eags do you worry so much about your E Cred that you had to PM me almost the exact 3 paragraphs? I guess I understand to an extent what you’re doing here. I probably gave too much of a shit what total strangers thought of me at one time as well. I can count on my 2 hands how many guys here are standup that I’ve met. The rest....well I’m sure you can figure that out. You say your a success so keep it up. Be happy in life. Threads like these whether you like drinker or not, are just uncalled for and rub many the wrong way, especially in the short time you’ve been here.

Kinda strange you got offended when you assumed I called you a free loader or broke dick when you’re doing the exact same thing with this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Who won?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Who won?
    I KO'ed both of them, both ran from the terms, then Emily came in late as a retard to talk shit... I didn't reply cause he is half dead already
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    lol

another made up writing job

amazing how a guy that needed assistance on how to cash out $5 worth of shit coins is writing articles like he is some kind of shitcoins expert
    HS drop outs with no money getting jobs writing articles on investing

Always story time with this broken down fukk.
    I miss slow rolling you at the poker table.

You're way overdue to post another video.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Lol at $50. Make it $200 and we have a deal. And you pay now I log out and we talk in August 1st. No one holding shit, I send you my BTC address OFF FORUM AS TO NOT BREAK THE RULES and you pay up in advance like the bitch you are.

I still get to use Private Messaging, SBR Book, and post on SBR Contest threads only. No other posts will be made by me besides contest threads.

Terms non negotiable. If you don't like it the counter, as Thermaflu says: fukk off
    Dann, you would stop posting for 2 bills? Didn’t see this response coming.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Dann, you would stop posting for 2 bills? Didn’t see this response coming.
    Why not? Its fun but I'm not addicted. Its all +EV since in my terms I get to use my PRO membership...

If the guy is that angry and insecure to want me out so bad, let him bend over and accept my terms

Otherwise he can f-off

2daBank

Why not? Its fun but I'm not addicted. Its all +EV since in my terms I get to use my PRO membership...

If the guy is that angry and insecure to want me out so bad, let him bend over and accept my terms

Otherwise he can f-off
    I feel ya, it not about posting or not. I take breaks all the time. I just wouldn’t do it cause somw jerkoff wanted me to and thought he could buy me..

This thread a bad look for eagles, until now I thought he was a solid addition to the forum. Prob still is but nothing about this thread says that imo.

HurryUpAndDrink

I feel ya, it not about posting or not. I take breaks all the time. I just wouldn’t do it cause somw jerkoff wanted me to and thought he could buy me..

This thread a bad look for eagles, until now I thought he was a solid addition to the forum. Prob still is but nothing about this thread says that imo.

Ah well, I'm unemployed so thats a factor... so if the dude wants to pay my rent so others can bury him in my absence he can be my guest
    I mean, I'm not here to pretend I'm loaded or else, 95% of shit I have posted here is true except some hyperbolic exaggerations and jokes.

I knew this guy was useless since day 1, but I still tried to give him the benefit of doubt... the saw him attacking folks I like myself included so ya, penetrate him

2daBank

Ah well, I'm unemployed so thats a factor... so if the dude wants to pay my rent so others can bury him in my absence he can be my guest
    I mean, I'm not here to pretend I'm loaded or else, 95% of shit I have posted here is true except some hyperbolic exaggerations and jokes.

I knew this guy was useless since day 1, but I still tried to give him the benefit of doubt... the saw him attacking folks I like myself included so ya, penetrate him
    Until recently I didn’t notice the attacking , could just be I wasn’t paying attention. I’ve talked sports w him several times and thought he was ok. This thread kinda contradicts that view tho, hopefully not the norm but maybe I just havnt watched closely enough, lol.

Sounds like he not big shot enough to offer more than 50, lol.. Im with you bud, not sure why anyone would care how much money one has or doesn’t have? All I care about is whether a guy is a entertaining poster/able to have intelligent discussions about sports.

HurryUpAndDrink

Until recently I didn’t notice the attacking , could just be I wasn’t paying attention. I’ve talked sports w him several times and thought he was ok. This thread kinda contradicts that view tho, hopefully not the norm but maybe I just havnt watched closely enough, lol.

Sounds like he not big shot enough to offer more than 50, lol.. Im with you bud, not sure why anyone would care how much money one has or doesn’t have? All I care about is whether a guy is a entertaining poster/able to have intelligent discussions about sports.

Word Banker, same here... I really could not care less about some dude being rich while I gotta grind it out, I'm already pissed at too many politicians and moguls to go around hating on the average Joe...

Is hilarious to me because as soon as I saw this thread I knew exactly how I would handle it and how he would be exposed in the end... it was easy, he literally came in replying with the easiest things to counter... I mean, I have my share of fighting online. This guy is clueless.

Like a rottweiler toying with a chihuahua
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 05-01-19 at 04:28 PM.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

For $50 GTFO. For $200 let’s talk. I enjoy your posts HUAD but $150 is a meaningful amount in your life? You may wanna question your life choices.

jts1207

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    For $50 GTFO. For $200 let’s talk. I enjoy your posts HUAD but $150 is a meaningful amount in your life? You may wanna question your life choices.
    He will be begging for funds soon.

Emily_Haines

Otherwise he can f-off
    not addicted

posting is all you have

without these forums you would have had a gun in your mouth long ago

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    not addicted

posting is all you have

without these forums you would have had a gun in your mouth long ago
    LOL please, thats you, I actually go out and have friends

You have cats and Papillomavirus

Bostongambler

Miss Emily please post a video with the cat. I beg of you.

Emily_Haines

LOL please, thats you, I actually go out and have friends

You have cats and Papillomavirus
    online 24/7

no car, job or money

friends

First 123 Last