stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Ah, great, not only a pedophile sociopath but a psychologist and a philosopher to boot

We are lucky you provide your services for free
    Not true or remotely close but you already know that.

It looks like you don't respect warnings from Hman or Shari and before I said that I hoped things work out for you based on your creativity but I retract that statement.

You are a proven scammer, you don't respect the mods and as a result you don't belong on the forum any longer.

I do believe I said a few days ago that you were stupid enough to get yourself banned within a week, and you're right on pace.

Between that and Carolina my predictions are on point right now.

Go me.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

You are like a little pissant always reporting people and talking about them getting banned. You are nothing but a lowlife brokeass scumbag.

If you weren’t such a scumbag I never would of policed you over and over again and made you look like the embarrassment that you are.

stevek173

Lol at a proven tax evader, traitor, compulsive liar and stalker of males policing anyone.

You are one stupid ass bitch. You love this sh*t, closet case.

#DONTASKDONTTELL

Bostongambler

Elaborate on proven tax evader , liar.

Elaborate on traitor, liar.

Give me 30 seconds with your non- muscular frumpy body and no spirt and you would be picking up your remaining 5 teeth that you still had.

stevek173

Bostongambler

Good looking guy, like myself.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arguing with this nitwit devolves into elementary school jargon. Pass.

I like it when SteveK's meds are under full effect and he likes to pretend to have a brain when not going full skidzo.

I actually think the guy is semi clever, semi... but his emotion IQ and scarring hardly allow for a smart conversation where his pathetic attemps at storytelling and male bonding don't end up making him sound like a condescendent sociopath whose delusions of grandeur make him feel he still has a chance to tell another bullshit story and tell it credible.

Thats the sociopath in him, he thinks he can outsmart EVERYONE here... EVERYONE. Don't let his fake attempts to sound empathetic fool you, he is always trying to work people.

No poster has been more publicly humilliated than this guy, maybe Landers... but when a woman has a recording of you jerking off... oh well, good game!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10250

STEVEK BURIAL!!

Bostongambler

Hahahaha hahahaha.. Awesome 19th!

Bostongambler

Arguing with this nitwit devolves into elementary school jargon. Pass.

I like it when SteveK's meds are under full effect and he likes to pretend to have a brain when not going full skidzo.

I actually think the guy is semi clever, semi... but his emotion IQ and scarring hardly allow for a smart conversation where his pathetic attemps at storytelling and male bonding don't end up making him sound like a condescendent sociopath whose delusions of grandeur make him feel he still has a chance to tell another bullshit story and tell it credible.

Thats the sociopath in him, he thinks he can outsmart EVERYONE here... EVERYONE. Don't let his fake attempts to sound empathetic fool you, he is always trying to work people.

No poster has been more publicly humilliated than this guy, maybe Landers... but when a woman has a recording of you jerking off... oh well, good game!
    Once again Huad you nailed it to a T.

Talk about a guy being a little off. Well he’s a lot off.

HurryUpAndDrink

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47642

haha the one where the cat shit on the tub and the freak was yelling down at him?
    no, he made one a year or 2 ago where he was agitating the cat by moving his hands and feet under the covers, the cat did not take kindly to it and started attacking and getting pissed.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

lock me in a room with the sociopath and a crack ball and I will light them both up

just a 20, no need to get out of control

thanks

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15296

It's a better video than what I've seen from a retard sitting in front on of a late 1990's computer in a cockroach infested home playing $2 poker tournaments speaking in broken english telling us how great his third world country is with trash as far as the eye can see and prison bars covering up every window. At least I have some nice shit and three degree's rather than a resume of drug use, no education and a list of $5/hr. jobs that I couldn't hold for more than a week. LMAO post up another picture of some tattooed slut with innuendo about how your in a relationship when you look like carnival freak reject and never have had more than forty bucks at any point in your shit life. How about another story about your dead grandpa, your dead friend or maybe just cut your arm again you lonely fukk.

HurryUpAndDrink

lol lol here comes the autism spectrum!!!!

when are you dying you wartface?

you are old news, you came too late you stupid fukk, thread is dead

First 12