stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    If I were you I'd frisk Stevek

He is known for stealing

He stole $400+ from a middle aged woman across the street

Stole the innocence of underage girls by recording them without permission

And basically steals oxygen from all of us worthy humans, he is just an organic CO2 dispenser
    Thank you for further evidence.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

If I were you I'd frisk Stevek

He is known for stealing

He stole $400+ from a middle aged woman across the street

Stole the innocence of underage girls by recording them without permission

And basically steals oxygen from all of us worthy humans, he is just an organic CO2 dispenser

You're the same quality.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Does anyone know what happened to my 2015 bash badge ?
    Haven't you been looking for months? Best of luck finding it.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

GOOD TIMES BG, GOOD TIMES!

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Give it a rest men. You’re all better than this nonsense.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Well philly no one posted here for like 7 hours till you just brought it back to life.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Well philly no one posted here for like 7 hours till you just brought it back to life.
    Valid point.

Carry on men

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Valid point.

Carry on men
    Hahahaha...

HurryUpAndDrink

Got some infractions from Stevek's FB friend over telling THE TRUTH

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Got some infractions from Stevek's FB friend over telling THE TRUTH
    If SBR wants to shelter a man that posts vids of kids on their platform to the internet, there is little we can do.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    If SBR wants to shelter a man that posts vids of kids on their platform to the internet, there is little we can do.

stevek173

Quoted so he can't change it.

I didn't do any of that - not reporting it but based on today's results I'd say that you guys can expect to be held accountable.

Thank you being dumb enough to put yourselves in that position, should work out best for the forum.

talis99
    talis99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Steve,if you win so much money in poker now
    Why haven’t you paid back IAG
    its what honourable people do

stevek173

I haven't been playing poker for awhile now as I am working full time and I haven't been in touch with IAG, though I do hope she's well - great person. We made peace and I would always look out for her well being.

As per mods here I am not authorized to speak about that matter and/or whether I paid her or not out of respect for the forum, and I know that they don't want anyone else talking about that.

So do what you feel like doing - I won't report you - but if they see it it might not go well for you.

Respect the inquiry though.

HurryUpAndDrink

So you are basically saying mods here are enabling and protecting a scammer stiff piece of shit like you?

FOR WHAT? WHATS THE ANGLE? YOU LYING AGAIN? You dont drive traffic, you are basically one meth binge away from losing all your teeth.

Cut the BS for once, you scammed that chick and hear you talk here like you are and upstanding guy, JFC, makes me wanna puke, you are garbage

stevek173

So you are basically saying mods here are enabling and protecting a scammer stiff piece of shit like you?

FOR WHAT? WHATS THE ANGLE? YOU LYING AGAIN? You dont drive traffic, you are basically one meth binge away from losing all your teeth.

Cut the BS for once, you scammed that chick and hear you talk here like you are and upstanding guy, JFC, makes me wanna puke, you are garbage
    Quoted so he can't change it.

I know that I don't run pm scams asking people to email them off site in an attempt to extort money from them like coin muncher, pocket rockets (on other sites) and HurryUpandDrink on SBR have been proven to do (just to be clear, these ARE all the same person).

You can say what you want about me, but that much is proven.

I did offer you a chance to do the right thing, chill, and go outside and play music or something, but you keep going so you get what you get from them.

I'd say I hope it works out for you but I no longer do. No one needs a proven scammer here.

Truth will always win. You can lie all you want and attempt to distract and mislead people, but it will. I hope you learn that some day. When you open your very dark heart to the light of truth and honesty you will likely find that doors of light will open for you, and you will no longer feel the desire to play 40k games of $2 online poker at 15.78 cents per game.

So basically at that point maybe you can sell oragami on the side of the road and tell what you think are cool stories or something, maybe meet a cool guy like PP in person and he can tell you how his incredible gang wars he made up in his head are going.

Hopefully you can record those kinds of conversations and post them word for word here for all of us to see.

We can send it to Tarantino and tell him it's the next big thing - Dumb and Dumber meets Fear and Loathing.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-24-19 at 01:33 PM.

stevek173

FYI the end of that post I just made was GOLD.

HurryUpAndDrink

Didnt read cuckface

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I would love to see Hurry put PsychoPedz remaining teeth down his throat (one punch no doubt).Or Boston.
    Or Pittsburgh and all the other men here that despise those that feel free to exploit women, and other men's children.

stevek173

I would love to see Hurry put PsychoPedz remaining teeth down his throat (one punch no doubt).Or Boston.
    Or Pittsburgh and all the other men here that despise those that feel free to exploit women, and other men's children.

Quoted, ty.

stevek173

Didnt read cuckface

Quoted, ty.

Only loser stoners watch South Park

Last edited by stevek173; 04-24-19 at 02:27 PM.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Steven. Time to get your head checked out. Pedophiles are the worst people on this planet. You need to get your head examined and put away in a small box to be by yourself. Your one sick guy.......quoted

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Steven. Time to get your head checked out. Pedophiles are the worst people on this planet. You need to get your head examined and put away in a small box to be by yourself. Your one sick guy.......quoted
    Quoted.

Won't report you until you go pro, it's a privilege you earn.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Steve what do you get outta quoting and reporting posts? Why even bother wth it? If you just ignore it and move on they will eventually stop. You seem to like the back and forth. Anyway you should be more concerned wth a certain someone giving out your full name on another site like he or she is doing. Anyway best of luck and I hope you find something makes you happy

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Steve what do you get outta quoting and reporting posts? Why even bother wth it? If you just ignore it and move on they will eventually stop. You seem to like the back and forth. Anyway you should be more concerned wth a certain someone giving out your full name on another site like he or she is doing. Anyway best of luck and I hope you find something makes you happy

where????

HurryUpAndDrink

where????
    LOL, nevermind, got it!

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    I honestly don't and won't look at other sites but that's cool, I'm a stand up dude with nothing to hide. Never a scammer or anything else the airbettors say. The reason for the back and forth is for them to get themselves infractions to the point of being banned, which Drinker, our local pm scammer, made progress with today. It's a fun game to play while I do other things - see who I can get to get to ban themselves the quickest, then work on the next one. That's what's best for SBR (them no longer being here) and that's what I'm about, they'll eliminate themselves eventually, I thought someone else would be the first but HUAD really has been going for it. I suspected that being called out as pocketrockets and coin muncher that everyone knows has been trying to scam on multiple sites might make him lose it and it has, so no surprises there. It is just sad as he's just basically a high school kid mentally whose feelings are hurt, but shit - I'm not gonna keep taking jabs from some scumbag trying to run a pm scam here. I was patient enough with him, I really was.

I can only hope he at some point learns his lesson, decides to be good for the forum and never tries to run a scam here ever again.

I do appreciate you looking out by saying that though, good stuff man.

Last edited by stevek173; 04-24-19 at 07:23 PM.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I honestly don't and won't look at other sites but that's cool, I'm a stand up dude with nothing to hide. Never a scammer or anything else the airbettors say. The reason for the back and forth is for them to get themselves infractions to the point of being banned, which Drinker, our local pm scammer, made progress with today. It's a fun game to play while I do other things - see who I can get to get to ban themselves the quickest, then work on the next one. That's what's best for SBR (them no longer being here) and that's what I'm about, they'll eliminate themselves eventually, I thought someone else would be the first but HUAD really has been going for it. I suspected that being called out as pocketrockets and coin muncher that everyone knows has been trying to scam on multiple sites might make him lose it and it has, so no surprises there. It is just sad as he's just basically a high school kid mentally whose feelings are hurt, but shit - I'm not gonna keep taking jabs from some scumbag trying to run a pm scam here. I was patient enough with him, I really was.

I can only hope he at some point learns his lesson, decides to be good for the forum and never tries to run a scam here ever again.

I do appreciate you looking out by saying that though, good stuff man.

Quoted

Seriously Steven get your fuxkin head checked out. Trying to fukk little kids ain't right

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Quoted

Seriously Steven get your fuxkin head checked out. Trying to fukk little kids ain't right
    Alright, that's definitely quoted.

Jim Rome is actually kind of cool and you're an embarrassment to him. When you have to come back as a ghost make sure it has nothing with him.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

This thread is hilarious.

Steve getting buried by a broke dik loser posting off stolen wifi lmao

stevek173

Yeah he really went for it.

Must have missed out on at least 6 cents in micro poker earnings while babbling about me.

His backers will be pissed.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-25-19 at 12:08 AM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

California Schools Teach Pedophilia As A Sexual Orientation

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Government school officials in California think it is “really important” to teach children about pedophilia and pederasty in the classroom because it is a “sexual orientation.” That is according to a top official for California's Brea Olinda School District, who admitted to parents that it was being done.”

Sicko STEVEK must be posting from his Ice Cream and Candy truck racing to California.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 04-25-19 at 01:17 AM. Reason: portrait

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    California Schools Teach Pedophilia As A Sexual Orientation

Sicko STEVEK must be posting from his Ice Cream and Candy truck racing to California.

Quoted, thank you for further evidencing yourself.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

i agree

no fighting all the time

funny cheap shots should only be allowed every once in a while, and im not even talking about your golf game
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

stevek173

Nothing funny whatsoever about falsely labeling a cool and good guy the worst thing possible in humanity.

A funny cheap shot is when someone takes a jab a something with some truth to it. This at no point fell into that category.

Each one that has been doing it has something absolutely pathetic about them, be it playing 40k games of barely profitable $2 poker within an embarrassingly short amount of time as well as being a proven pm scam artist, making up gang wars in one's head and posting them here, bragging about driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol as well as trying to make a joke out of SBR's best financial cause to contribute to, posting airbets while at the same time bad mouthing real bettors, evading taxes, laundering money and looking like some dimented cross between pinocchio and some f*kked up bird.

Watch them each be dumb enough to eliminate themselves, one by one. OP gave a how to guide on exactly how to be dumb enough to do that in this very thread.

Only one eventually pays legally in the end.

That'll be a fun day.

Good talk.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-25-19 at 12:16 PM.

First 12345 Last