cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

why do AA order steak well done

at dennys brother comes in orders 2 t bones to go well done, leaves no tip made me wonder if thats common well done steaks asked waiter he said they always order steaks well done then complain its dry, also they always want a bunch of plastic silverware googled it and not only person notice this,,so why the steak well done ?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.red..._their_steaks/
    Last edited by cincinnatikid513; 04-17-19 at 11:14 PM.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Steak should not be well done or ordered at a place like Denny's.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Steak should not be well done or ordered at a place like Denny's.
    Disagree on not ordering. The steak n eggs combo is amazing at Dennys and Ihop. Eggs, pancakes, OJ and steak all for $15. Put a $20 spot down and you're full from a nice meal. Especially after a night out drinking.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

We were at a local steakhouse a few weeks ago. A black couple came in and sat in the booth next to us. The dude is bragging to her how he comes here all the time, and everybody there knows him blah blah blah.

They ask the waitress what soup they have. One of them is lobster bisque. He asks her what that is, so the waitress has to explain it to them. They pass.

Then as we're leaving, we hear him order a caesar salad, but without the dressing. We laugh all the way out the door.

Next time we were there, I asked the waitress about them. She said they complained about the plain salad. Left before they ordered main course. Didn't tip.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave VeggieDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Denny's to go?

Steak to go?

Weird

AA still eat those pigs ears too....never understood that either

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I couldn’t imagine eating a well done steak. Maybe when I was a kid I did? It looks like a shoe to me.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

Forget the Asparagus and Baked Potato... Just get to the good stuff

Last edited by TheGoldenGoose; 04-18-19 at 11:47 AM.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Steak medium-rare all day

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    We were at a local steakhouse a few weeks ago. A black couple came in and sat in the booth next to us. The dude is bragging to her how he comes here all the time, and everybody there knows him blah blah blah.

They ask the waitress what soup they have. One of them is lobster bisque. He asks her what that is, so the waitress has to explain it to them. They pass.

Then as we're leaving, we hear him order a caesar salad, but without the dressing. We laugh all the way out the door.

Next time we were there, I asked the waitress about them. She said they complained about the plain salad. Left before they ordered main course. Didn't tip.
    Just amazes me how blacks "intentionally" complain all the time. I'm at a Subway during lunch time one day.... black lady ordered for the bread to be "toasted". I'm watching the entire ordeal go down.... bread comes back absolutely perfectly toasted... I watch the black lady's expression. "OH MY GOODNESS SHE SAID!!!! You burnt my bread! This is too toasted. OH NO HONEY." Manager was on duty... he said what would you like me to do??? She said "Oh my... just throw it away and make me a new one."

Manager throws it away to make her a new one. There must of been 20+ people in line watching this unfold.

Unfukking real.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    at dennys brother comes in orders 2 t bones to go well done, leaves no tip made me wonder if thats common well done steaks asked waiter he said they always order steaks well done then complain its dry, also they always want a bunch of plastic silverware googled it and not only person notice this,,so why the steak well done ?

Pretty sure some white people order their steaks well done as well. When I ate red meat, I ordered steaks rare or medium rare.

Do you work at Denny’s or just eat there? Either way, you have failed at life if you are inside a Denny’s after the age of 6(unless you own the shithole, which you don’t).

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Just amazes me how blacks "intentionally" complain all the time. I'm at a Subway during lunch time one day.... black lady ordered for the bread to be "toasted". I'm watching the entire ordeal go down.... bread comes back absolutely perfectly toasted... I watch the black lady's expression. "OH MY GOODNESS SHE SAID!!!! You burnt my bread! This is too toasted. OH NO HONEY." Manager was on duty... he said what would you like me to do??? She said "Oh my... just throw it away and make me a new one."

Manager throws it away to make her a new one. There must of been 20+ people in line watching this unfold.

Unfukking real.
    and now you are complaining about waiting in line at the sandwich shop for pedophiles. How’s your black meat loving skank of a sister doing these days?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Pretty sure some white people order their steaks well done as well. When I ate red meat, I ordered steaks rare or medium rare.

Do you work at Denny’s or just eat there? Either way, you have failed at life if you are inside a Denny’s after the age of 6(unless you own the shithole, which you don’t).
    i just go there late at night not much open after midnight, i would never order a steak from dennys in first place expensive and poor quality going with breakfast all day long

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    ...The dude is bragging to her how he comes here all the time, and everybody there knows him blah blah blah...

...Then as we're leaving, we hear him order a caesar salad, but without the dressing...

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

I'm white, and I order my steak well done.
    Points Awarded:

jtoler gave Stallion 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    why? well done steak is horrible it's dry

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Probably to kill the mad cow. Who orders steak at Denny's?

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The mad cow is scary.

Almost as scary as a mosquito that could carry AIDS.

There's some scary shit in this world...

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Medium rare myself as well.

Actually like a side of Old Bay with mine. Weird, I know.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

1. Anything beyond medium is burnt.

2. You don't go to FU##ING Denny's for anything more than drunk food @ 3:00a.m., let alone a T-Bone that your stupid A$$ orders "well done" like a muthafuggin rube.....

3. Tip the wait staff at least 15-20%, don't be a cheap A$$.....

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

Do you work at Denny’s? How would you know all that detail?

Next time don’t be such a pussy and ask them why they like their steaks well done.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Was flying home from bash last year on red eye. Had something to eat at one of the airport restaurants & black couple next to me. Remember this like it was yest. Bill came to 37.26 give old Asian waiter 2 20’s. Comes back w change they leave the .74 cents. I’m watching waiter and guy doesn’t bat a eye when he’s bussing table at the tip. Like he knew it was gonna happen. Sad

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    and now you are complaining about waiting in line at the sandwich shop for pedophiles. How’s your black meat loving skank of a sister doing these days?
    Pedophiles? You got the wrong guy.

I have an idea? Can your dumb ass ever comeback with something other than pedophiles and sisters?

Tell your fat aunty to stop holding up the fukking subway line dik.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY, and Itsamazing777

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Was flying home from bash last year on red eye. Had something to eat at one of the airport restaurants & black couple next to me. Remember this like it was yest. Bill came to 37.26 give old Asian waiter 2 20’s. Comes back w change they leave the .74 cents. I’m watching waiter and guy doesn’t bat a eye when he’s bussing table at the tip. Like he knew it was gonna happen. Sad
    I’ve worked in restaurants many years. White people do the same thing

inmyownzone
    inmyownzone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 149

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Denny's to go?

Steak to go?

Weird

AA still eat those pigs ears too....never understood that either
    Nothing wrong with pig ears if theyre cooked the right way.

inmyownzone

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I’ve worked in restaurants many years. White people do the same thing
    same. but the well done for AA is way different. and the reaction you get when it comes out is too. served and bartended for years, at a lot of different places.

inmyownzone

Quote Originally Posted by Stallion View Post
    and I like my wings extra extra well done.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3549

How do you like your Grits?

Regular or Al Dente?

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

a STEAK WELL DONE IS A WASTE

RARE ALL DAY
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave HurryUpAndDrink 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Unfukking real.
    Just amazes me how whites "intentionally" complain all the time. I'm at a Subway during lunch time one day.... white lady wants a sandwich made. Sandwich comes back absolutely perfectly toasted…onto the topics. I'm not watching the white lady's expression, but I can hear her..."Spinach, tomatoes"…guy puts on tomatoes..."I SAID NO TOMATOES! UGH!"...guy takes off tomatoes, goes on to continue. "Can I speak to the manager?" Manager comes out. "He messed up my order. I said No tomatoes!" "No you didn’t!" somebody else chimes in. "So what the problem? Did you ask for a new one?" manager said. "Forget it. I don’t have time for this!" and she storms out the store. Guy in front of me end up taking the original sandwich. Everybody laughs.

There must of been 5+ people watching this unfold.

Unfukking real.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Just amazes me how whites "intentionally" complain all the time. I'm at a Subway during lunch time one day.... white lady wants a sandwich made. Sandwich comes back absolutely perfectly toasted…onto the topics. I'm not watching the white lady's expression, but I can hear her..."Spinach, tomatoes"…guy puts on tomatoes..."I SAID NO TOMATOES! UGH!"...guy takes off tomatoes, goes on to continue. "Can I speak to the manager?" Manager comes out. "He messed up my order. I said No tomatoes!" "No you didn’t!" somebody else chimes in. "So what the problem? Did you ask for a new one?" manager said. "Forget it. I don’t have time for this!" and she storms out the store. Guy in front of me end up taking the original sandwich. Everybody laughs.

There must of been 5+ people watching this unfold.

Unfukking real.
    Well when you’re paying with $$ you actually work for as opposed to public assistance you expect to get what you’ve paid for. When it’s given to you there’s no value. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been to super market and have Shenekia buying crabs and whipping out her public assistance card.

bigtymer56

Y'all are some nosy ass people. Really, asking waiters and servers about other customers?

The black people y'all spying on aren't worried about what you're doing...unless you got some misbehaving kids with you, then we might talk some shit.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Race shit is meaningless

Assholes from all races thrive in this asshole world

Some whites have this mentality that all backs are illiterate ghetto tugs

Some blacks have this mentality that all whites chew tobacco and wear white hoods

Yawn

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1646

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Race shit is meaningless

Assholes from all races thrive in this asshole world

Some whites have this mentality that all backs are illiterate ghetto tugs

Some blacks have this mentality that all whites chew tobacco and wear white hoods

Yawn
    True but one is more often the case than the other
    Guess which one.

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Well when you’re paying with $$ you actually work for as opposed to public assistance you expect to get what you’ve paid for. When it’s given to you there’s no value. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve been to super market and have Shenekia buying crabs and whipping out her public assistance card.
    Is the point of this post to prove that the white lady in my anecdote is more justified in being an asshole than the black lady in Moneyshot's anecdote because she isn't on welfare? If so, thats kind of a weird take.

Also, the next time you see somebody buying crabs with their public assistance money, just remind yourself its one of the few luxuries they probably have in life. It's not like they can go to a nice seafood restaurant and use that same card. That should make you feel better.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

What's the deal with Asians always all in on their flush draws.

It's usually not even a 40% shot.

"Gambol, Gambol".

That is DEFINITELY true.

I still like them though.

12 Last