DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Another Teacher BUSTED

Teacher who sexted teen using school email pleads guilty

By Jackie Salo

April 10, 2019 | 5:38pm

Michelina AicheleSomerset County Prosecutor's Office

A former New Jersey teacher admitted in court to using a school email address to send a student X-rated messages, according to officials.

Michelina Aichele, 30, entered the plea on child endangerment charges Wednesday in Somerset County Superior Court in Somerville, NJ.com reported.

The former Montgomery Township High School teacher is accused of sending nude photos and explicit messages to a student between February and April 2018.

Police said they interviewed the student, who admitted the English teacher sent him four nude pics on Snapchat when he was a junior.

“He further stated that she sent him text messages through Snapchat, stating that she thought about him while masturbating,” authorities said.

Aichele initially denied the relationship claiming students hacked her phone then sent themselves her nude snaps, officials said.

But authorities later discovered the teacher used her school email address to send the student racy messages and asked him to take the “Rice Purity Test,” which measures a person’s level of sexual experience, according to NJ.com.

Prosecutors recommended Wednesday that Aichele serve a year in county jail. Her sentencing is set for July.

Aichele was ordered to register as a sex offender and must surrender her teaching license.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hot broad

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Classic

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

I wonder what her cuntt tastes like
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Yummy

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

dig this shit and stories like it
    so long as it is a female teacher fukking boys over 12 or 14

whatever the politically correct number is

and of course she has to be hot

edit: scanned pic made comment

after reading the article, she is psycho - should hook up with a forum member we all know, of
    but has nice lips, so I`d let her
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-12-19 at 08:46 PM.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

She looks like a good teacher

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post

Bostongambler

Damm dawg

DiggityDaggityDo

Mickey asking the real questions.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Middle
    Points Awarded:

Marigold HD gave MaltedHopsFrenzy 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo, and KVB

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    dig this shit and stories like it
    so long as it is a female teacher fukking boys over 12 or 14

whatever the politically correct number is

and of course she has to be hot

edit: scanned pic made comment

after reading the article, she is psycho - should hook up with a forum member we all know, of
    but has nice lips, so I`d let her
    TECHNICALLY IS NEVER CORRECT

even if most kids wanna bang some of their teachers, or we would have as well, that don't make it right

yeah most kids would bang the teacher but that doesn't make it right... its a crime for a reason, kids get infatuated with teachers because the hormones are insane and they'd basically hump a papaya... its the adults responsability to not engage in any romantic/sexual activity with the students...

this is coming from a dude that drank, smoked pot and slept with his biology teacher, but I was 17 at the time and out of High School already, she was 21, so I don't know , still a weird dinamic, but it was nice for me... sexual awakening and all, so I can say that for me it turned out fine, people don't know, we kept it private and it only happened a handful of times. Can't say the same for all the kids.

Adults should not consent to kids, period.

Bostongambler

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Middle
    Hahahaha

Bostongambler

We are all wondering and MICKY asks the question.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

BG's just wondering what a woman not resembling a beached whale is like to touch.
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-12-19 at 11:39 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

crazy eyes....

generally means pussy is acidic with overtones of bitterness....

hint of baby powder she patted on that shit, knowing she had a "developing problem" but didn't want to take time to douche.....

yes, I can see all this from her eyes and facial expression.....
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    crazy eyes....

generally means pussy is acidic with overtones of bitterness....

hint of baby powder she patted on that shit, knowing she had a "developing problem" but didn't want to take time to douche.....

yes, I can see all this from her eyes and facial expression.....
    so just by looking at her eyes and facial expression, you're basically saying she has a stinky gash, right?...

Auto Donk

yep, you can see her eyes watering from the fumes

DiggityDaggityDo

I want to fuk her.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    TECHNICALLY IS NEVER CORRECT

even if most kids wanna bang some of their teachers, or we would have as well, that don't make it right

yeah most kids would bang the teacher but that doesn't make it right... its a crime for a reason, kids get infatuated with teachers because the hormones are insane and they'd basically hump a papaya... its the adults responsability to not engage in any romantic/sexual activity with the students...

this is coming from a dude that drank, smoked pot and slept with his biology teacher, but I was 17 at the time and out of High School already, she was 21, so I don't know , still a weird dinamic, but it was nice for me... sexual awakening and all, so I can say that for me it turned out fine, people don't know, we kept it private and it only happened a handful of times. Can't say the same for all the kids.

Adults should not consent to kids, period.
    jesus Christ bro, I need no lecture on the humane treatment of fellow human beings

just saying, getting it on with a teacher when I was 14 or so would not have twisted me more than the shit that they were forcing me to read in history class did
    and shit

public education is very high priced day care, hopefully, soon, men with children pay for their own offspring - MORE than I do
    those are the real assholes in society - dead-beat fathers
    they should be punched at every opportunity, as they cause the real pain, harm

Auto Donk

I want to fuk her.
    be sure to put on protection.....

no, not a freakin' condom, as all that dik she's been gettin' is too young to have any diseases.... she's barebackable....

I'm talkin about one of these:

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I guess these female teachers will never learn? They want to be famous

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    jesus Christ bro, I need no lecture on the humane treatment of fellow human beings

just saying, getting it on with a teacher when I was 14 or so would not have twisted me more than the shit that they were forcing me to read in history class did
    and shit

public education is very high priced day care, hopefully, soon, men with children pay for their own offspring - MORE than I do
    those are the real assholes in society - dead-beat fathers
    they should be punched at every opportunity, as they cause the real pain, harm
    didn't mean to lecture... but as a society we judge woman and men differently here and I think is a bit fukked up we do this
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave HurryUpAndDrink 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

consensusontap
    consensusontap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

All my teachers were very old. Not the case anymore cause these teachers nowadays would surely get apples from me.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

But authorities later discovered the teacher used her school email address to send the student racy messages and asked him to take the “Rice Purity Test,” which measures a person’s level of sexual experience, according to NJ.com.

Everyone knows the first rule in sexting HS school babes is to not use your work email address. Saves lot of hassles...

DiggityDaggityDo

We have another one, boys!

Katy ISD staff member accused of sending nude photos to student

Michelle Iracheta | March 22, 2019

Photo: Harris County Sheriff's Office

Kelsie Koepke has been arrested and charged with improper relationship with a student, a second-degree felony, and solicitation of a minor. Koepke was a teacher at Paetow High School in Katy ISD>

A Katy ISD paraprofessional was fired from Paetow High School after she was accused of sending sexually explicit photos and videos of herself to a student using Snapchat, according to district officials.

Court records show that 25-year-old Kelsie Rochelle Koepke allegedly sent nude photos of herself to a 15-year-old male student at Paetow High School using Snapchat with the username Momma K.

Koepke is being charged with improper relationship with a student, a second-degree felony, and solicitation of a minor, records show.
    Paetow High School Principal Mindy Dickerson sent a letter out to parents advising them of the situation.

“The paraprofessional is expected to turn herself into authorities this afternoon,” Dickerson said in the letter. “The PHS administration was made aware of the issue through another student who noticed a conversation on social media regarding inappropriate content being shared among the staff member and a student.”

The district also said that they were unable to provide any additional information due to the investigation being ongoing.

“But please be assured that the district takes this allegation very seriously and is fully cooperating with law enforcement,” she said.

Katy ISD police began investigating Koepke on Feb. 28 after Paetow High School administrators came forward with the allegations against Koepke, records show. Koepke is said to have begun her inappropriate relationship with the minor last May, according to court records.

Koepke is accused of sending “nude images of her breasts and two videos of herself masturbating,” records show.

Koepke told investigators she thought she was sending the nude photos to someone else and not the student. When she found out she was sending the photos to a student, she didn’t delete him because she wanted “keep the peace,” records show.
    Koepke, who lives in Katy, was released on a $15,000 bond.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Koepke told investigators she thought she was sending the nude photos to someone else and not the student. When she found out she was sending the photos to a student, she didn’t delete him because she wanted “keep the peace,” records show.

I never get accidental nudes sent to me....This kid had all the luck

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Tremendous tracking thread.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

I wonder how many hot teachers are getting young dik that we DON'T hear about? Gotta be thousands, right?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

It's a shame that teachers were not like this when I was in school.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

She looks like a poor man's Jessica Biel

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

We have another one, boys!

Katy ISD staff member accused of sending nude photos to student

Michelle Iracheta | March 22, 2019

Photo: Harris County Sheriff's Office

Kelsie Koepke has been arrested and charged with improper relationship with a student, a second-degree felony, and solicitation of a minor. Koepke was a teacher at Paetow High School in Katy ISD>

A Katy ISD paraprofessional was fired from Paetow High School after she was accused of sending sexually explicit photos and videos of herself to a student using Snapchat, according to district officials.

Court records show that 25-year-old Kelsie Rochelle Koepke allegedly sent nude photos of herself to a 15-year-old male student at Paetow High School using Snapchat with the username Momma K.

Koepke is being charged with improper relationship with a student, a second-degree felony, and solicitation of a minor, records show.
    Paetow High School Principal Mindy Dickerson sent a letter out to parents advising them of the situation.

“The paraprofessional is expected to turn herself into authorities this afternoon,” Dickerson said in the letter. “The PHS administration was made aware of the issue through another student who noticed a conversation on social media regarding inappropriate content being shared among the staff member and a student.”

The district also said that they were unable to provide any additional information due to the investigation being ongoing.

“But please be assured that the district takes this allegation very seriously and is fully cooperating with law enforcement,” she said.

Katy ISD police began investigating Koepke on Feb. 28 after Paetow High School administrators came forward with the allegations against Koepke, records show. Koepke is said to have begun her inappropriate relationship with the minor last May, according to court records.

Koepke is accused of sending “nude images of her breasts and two videos of herself masturbating,” records show.

Koepke, who lives in Katy, was released on a $15,000 bond.
    I like the masturbating vids, nice touch.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

I want to fuk her.
    You just need to go back to school diggity

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Some serious pedo broads out there