HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

FREEDOM IS DEAD. Julian Assange arrested.

FREEDOM DOES NOT EXIST. If you still believe in "the system" and that we all have the "same opportunities" at birth, I have a property full of aquifers to sell you in the Sahara. Yesterday was an ominous day for international journalism, Julian Assange, best known for his role as the founder of Wikileaks, was arrested after being under political asylum for years in Ecuador's embassy in England, fleeing the United States on charges of "conspiracy to commit hacking of confidential information". These emails were not hacked per se, they were actually supplied by a Democratic Party activist named Seth Rich; who was murdered in Washington DC on July 10, 2016 in retaliation (I remember it well since it was my birthday) ... when a person is persecuted and ruined for divulging secrets of the political class that exposes them as not only fraudolent, but as cold-blooded calculating murderers who trade with humans, drugs and other markets which they pretend to fight against; it is shown that freedom and justice are a farce. ALL the politicians are shit, the religions and the magnates behind these are a farce that trade with faith and the illusions of the most vulnerable, the media and their buffoons (eg celebrities) are here just to distract us, to divide us and to conquer us easily. Centuries of seeing how history repeats itself over and over and we continue to let a few control us. BUT ALL GOOD !!!! Our ego and our responsibilities force us to keep busy in "the most important things", yes, very nice family and all that ... and the weekend parties ... the new season of my favorite series, the new book that I just bought, the 10 hours a week, that I am distracted by my hobbies whatever they may be, or the collection of personal mini-tragedies that endorse my self-destructive behavior, whatever it is. What is the use of all this if freedom does not exist? What is the true meaning of this pigsty we call Earth if we are slaves of what the media tell us, of the latest technologies, of fast food and casual sex? How many times per day do you check your cell phone? How many times do you do it when you are sharing with other people, wanting to be somewhere else or simply consumed in your OCD? I do not blame you, I'm no different, but I'm very aware that all this is a farce and therefore, nothing worthwhile. If you sometimes feel sad without knowing why, it may be that you are basically aware of how mundane this existence is. And if you believe that because we don't live in America none of this affects us and that our politicians are different and do not do theirs on a smaller scale ... lol, I admire your innocence, but you are kinda stupid. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 04-12-19 at 09:24 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He will get off or expose lots of govts

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Couldn't have happened to a nicer kid.

HurryUpAndDrink

Guy looks like shit, he is 47 looks like he is 75

He is gonna get fukked, depressing shit

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Trump mightve done this so he can testify on seth richs murder by podesta.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by spro23 View Post
    Trump mightve done this so he can testify on seth richs murder by podesta.
    Let's hope so

Need to let this play out a little

A lot is going on behind the scenes right now

Many Dems are going to burn, it's nothing they can hide from anymore

Trump has been critical of Assange, hope that's just optics in order to make his information useful to take down the treasonous acts of the left

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

The guy is a piece of shit, I hope they nail him hard

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Comey in deep shit

It is just starting , Obama Attorney now going to jail lying to feds!!!!

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Why?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Why?
    brock is a soyboy

he loves when guys get nailed hard

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    brock is a soyboy

he loves when guys get nailed hard
    LOL

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Comey in deep shit

It is just starting , Obama Attorney now going to jail lying to feds!!!!
    All busted. Their con is up.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    lmao

YOU are the slimest PIECE OF SHIT to ever walk the Earth, a fuckin leech glutton on a pyramid of leeches with low IQ and a leprechaun shaped body and your opinion means jackshit because you have chili for brains.

This man has done more for humanity than your entire lineage... you are just a sad puppet but nothing is more reassuring to my beliefs than being on the opposite side of the biggest MUSH in the planet.

So for that, thank you, you fuckin fat midget cuck.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Oh Wow...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pretty sure that was my wife's garden gnome they were hauling out of that embassy, not assange

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He will get off or expose lots of govts
    from the king of "sad exposure"..... rich.....

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    FREEDOM DOES NOT EXIST. If you still believe in "the system" and that we all have the "same opportunities" at birth, I have a property full of aquifers to sell you in the Sahara. Yesterday was an ominous day for international journalism, Julian Assange, best known for his role as the founder of Wikileaks, was arrested after being under political asylum for years in Ecuador, fleeing the United States on charges of "conspiracy to commit hacking of confidential information". These emails were not hacked per se, they were actually supplied by a Democratic Party activist named Seth Rich; who was murdered in Washington DC on July 10, 2016 in retaliation (I remember it well since it was my birthday) ... when a person is persecuted and ruined for divulging secrets of the political class that exposes them as not only fraudolent, but as cold-blooded calculating murderers who trade with humans, drugs and other markets which they pretend to fight against; it is shown that freedom and justice are a farce. ALL the politicians are shit, the religions and the magnates behind these are a farce that trade with faith and the illusions of the most vulnerable, the media and their buffoons (eg celebrities) are here just to distract us, to divide us and to conquer us easily. Centuries of seeing how history repeats itself over and over and we continue to let a few control us. BUT ALL GOOD !!!! Our ego and our responsibilities force us to keep busy in "the most important things", yes, very nice family and all that ... and the weekend parties ... the new season of my favorite series, the new book that I just bought, the 10 hours a week, that I am distracted by my hobbies whatever they may be, or the collection of personal mini-tragedies that endorse my self-destructive behavior, whatever it is. What is the use of all this if freedom does not exist? What is the true meaning of this pigsty we call Earth if we are slaves of what the media tell us, of the latest technologies, of fast food and casual sex? How many times per day do you check your cell phone? How many times do you do it when you are sharing with other people, wanting to be somewhere else or simply consumed in your OCD? I do not blame you, I'm no different, but I'm very aware that all this is a farce and therefore, nothing worthwhile. If you sometimes feel sad without knowing why, it may be that you are basically aware of how mundane this existence is. And if you believe that because we don't live in America none of this affects us and that our politicians are different and do not do theirs on a smaller scale ... lol, I admire your innocence, but is sucking. IGNORANCE IS BLISS.

"ALL IS GOOD" at 5:42 a.m.

a very well-written, something-inspired piece.......

all was good, especially the "something"......

HurryUpAndDrink

Hard to square the circle of him being forcefully carried and also being allowed to clearly display a book. Sure seems like theater to me.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    lmao

YOU are the slimest PIECE OF SHIT to ever walk the Earth, a fuckin leech glutton on a pyramid of leeches with low IQ and a leprechaun shaped body and your opinion means jackshit because you have chili for brains.

This man has done more for humanity than your entire lineage... you are just a sad puppet but nothing is more reassuring to my beliefs than being on the opposite side of the biggest MUSH in the planet.

So for that, thank you, you fuckin fat midget cuck.
    Wow! That's a lot of anger.

Brock is revered around these parts.

He knows more about hot dogs than you do about whether Julian Assange is a good guy or not.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Pretty well said..... its the one thing politicians agree on----DONT LET THIS MAN EXPOSE US

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Well said HUD.

Sad day.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I saw a funny comic on reddit, it showed a judge talking to Assange and it said.

"Yes of course it's illegal for you to expose the government commiting illegal acts"

That pretty much sums it up.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave thechaoz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19440

Got to let this play out.

I always feel like we're not getting the transparency we want when it comes to this.

HurryUpAndDrink

So, as Julian Assange gets arrested over BS charges and all the consequences aside... he was carrying a copy of Gore Vidal History of The National Security State: Includes Vidal on America as he was arrested today is a message within a message. The U.S. is an oligarchy of the well to do, yes obviously. But what else is Julian signaling?

Gore Vidal’s nephew and half-sister claim he was a pedophile who carried out 'Jerry Sandusky acts' on underage boys. Julian Assange has a record of exposing pedophiles. Could he be letting them know that their day of reckoning is here?

The hunters now become the hunted perhaps?

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20397

That picture reminds me of when Oswald got shot.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    That picture reminds me of when Oswald got shot.
    that's why they had the big van and other shit blockin' the path outta the building.....

they knew mi6 and cia would have a gun or two trained on him as they removed his grungy ass.....

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

HurryUpAndDrink

#YOUMUSTRESIST We are deeply concerned and shocked about the ILLEGAL arrest of our fellow freedom fighter Julian Assange. There are no real reasons of him being arrested except for retaliation of his exposure of politicians as corrupt mafia-like calculating murderers who traffick with drugs and humans, the same markets they pretend to fight against and ultimately, the excuse they use for the private incarceration system to be so profitable, the failed "war on drugs". An ominous day for international journalism no doubt, and we can only hope Julian has a few aces under his sleeve; as we follow his tweets and follow those who solve the coding in them, we can say 3 things:

1)He has accepted a bargain deal of some kind and has warned the powers that be to "not try any funny business, as he has multiple dead-man switches", what's the meaning of this you ask? He has contingencies in place if he fails to survive or something strange happens to him, a massive dump of classified files will happen.

2)A massive dump of previously hidden files was done by Wikileaks yesterday, in appearance as a warning and a direct retaliation over the arrest, even if it came with a previous deal. Its worth nothing agents were forcefully carrying Julian out of the embassy but still allowed him to carry out a book in his hands which delivered a message itself: The good news is that I scanned over the 300+ files and it seems like most of the files are not exposing the main world leaders/players than he 1st exposed in 2016. So it seems they are withholding the best as contingency or for the court, if Julian gets pardoned over testifying on the murder of Seth Rich, which is a possibility.

3)he was carrying a copy of Gore Vidal History of The National Security State: Includes Vidal on America as he was arrested today is a message within a message. The U.S. is an oligarchy of the well to do, yes obviously. But what else is Julian signaling? Gore Vidal’s nephew and half-sister claim he was a pedophile who carried out 'Jerry Sandusky acts' on underage boys. Julian Assange has a record of exposing pedophiles. Could he be letting them know that their day of reckoning is here?

The hunters now become the hunted perhaps?

https://defend.wikileaks.org/

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/…

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Good shit hurry

I've been all over this the last few days

I have many more questions than answers as of now

HurryUpAndDrink

This is a clusterfuck Twister...

Remember Julian's tweet? Julian Assange “Marshall Attack” message posted on Twitter at 20:34hrs (8:34 pm/London/GMT+0) on 12 January 2018

It appears to signal he is 2 steps (pawns) ahead of the blackhats, a +2 advantage using the Marshall Attack defensive strategy on chess.

HurryUpAndDrink

He also posted a cryptic music video that mentions "skull & bones" on the lyrics.