Johnny Capone
    Johnny Capone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1856

Where are all my posts?

Anyone?

Johnny Capone

Nevermind...I wasn't notified that all the plays I've posted was moved to Baseball Section?? So I guess when I do get NBA/NHL I will try and post with the MLB or I will let you know if I have another play besides MLB so you won't have to keep checking?? All good...just kinda weird, I guess?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Capone View Post
    Nevermind...I wasn't notified that all the plays I've posted was moved to Baseball Section?? So I guess when I do get NBA/NHL I will try and post with the MLB or I will let you know if I have another play besides MLB so you won't have to keep checking?? All good...just kinda weird, I guess?
    Hi - As I explained to you in your private message if it's not a play from a professional service then it doesn't go in the Service Plays forum. They've been moved to the appropriate subforums

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Lol... What forum is that I just cashed a 3500 parlay...because of youJohnny thanks bud

skislope
    skislope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

What a hassle...

GDaddy46
    GDaddy46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2511

Posts better information than 99% of the scamming touts that get posted here yet his info gets moved.. Ridiculous..

mlarge
    mlarge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 840

Thanks for your great info. If we search "Johnny Capone" will we get all your posts? I am totally confused.

Hoopball328
    Hoopball328's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3871

Quote Originally Posted by mlarge View Post
    Thanks for your great info. If we search "Johnny Capone" will we get all your posts? I am totally confused.
    It looks like you just got to click on "Posts" on under his username and join-date and you'll see his recent posts.

mlarge
    mlarge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 840

Perfect. Thank you.

Johnny Capone

What's up "Broom Squad" (jk) having fun!! Just wanted to clarify something, when I first posted this this morning I'm not use to having messages on here so I simply didn't know they had moved my posts to the Baseball Forum? So from now on when I DO POST I will post in the MLB Forum and if I have other plays like NBA, NHL, etc.. I will post (in that post) for the day if I have other plays and where to get them. Ok so on to this matter I know the guys who have had my back so for the haters and non participaters, come to ME FIRST via message or whatever because when you complain to the Mods it causes problems and I'm not sweatin this for real, but if I stop posting here I want it to be my choice/idea not because someone on here isn't being 21 about things? Make sense? Cool, let's work together and let's "Bitch Slap" the Books each night, NOT EACH OTHER?

Hot hand 99
    Hot hand 99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1572

What's up "Broom Squad" (jk) having fun!! Just wanted to clarify something, when I first posted this this morning I'm not use to having messages on here so I simply didn't know they had moved my posts to the Baseball Forum? So from now on when I DO POST I will post in the MLB Forum and if I have other plays like NBA, NHL, etc.. I will post (in that post) for the day if I have other plays and where to get them. Ok so on to this matter I know the guys who have had my back so for the haters and non participaters, come to ME FIRST via message or whatever because when you complain to the Mods it causes problems and I'm not sweatin this for real, but if I stop posting here I want it to be my choice/idea not because someone on here isn't being 21 about things? Make sense? Cool, let's work together and let's "Bitch Slap" the Books each night, NOT EACH OTHER?
    MY MAN!!! Couldn’t of said it better myself!! Keep up the good work much appreciate!

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

�� Johnny penetrate the haters

saltyspin
    saltyspin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

How do I get to the mlb forum.
    Love your licks

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10452

iam all about it man

ranter37
    ranter37's Avatar Become A Pro!