Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Need some dating advice

Alright so I’m getting divorced.

I can file at the end of the month. After that it’s only a matter of getting my ex served with the papers

Question is since it’s coming up in like 3 weeks should I just say I’m already divorced to women I meet?

I am a fan of honesty and would answer honestly if asked (I think)

but I feel stigmatized saying I’m separated and many times it makes it hard for me to come across as a high value male when I am separated.

i was unemployed too.. some chicks seemed turned off when I told them that

luckily I found a new sales job and I am supposed to start today. Best part about it I get to work from home. It’s a 1099 position though but uncapped commission

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Only an arsehole would stigmatise you for being separated and you shouldn't want to date them anyway. Just explain the situation as you have here, emphasise how there's no hope of getting back with your ex as that's really what a woman would worry about, let her know that there'll be no drama (hopefully) and that should be enough.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

LOL didn’t you post asking about dating advice 2-3 months ago, some girl who was playing hard to get?

So I’m guessing you’ve been attempting to have several affairs or you’ve been separated for awhile.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

if you have money and anything but jj golds micropenis you have a chance

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11490

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    LOL didn’t you post asking about dating advice 2-3 months ago, some girl who was playing hard to get?

So I’m guessing you’ve been attempting to have several affairs or you’ve been separated for awhile.
    Players play. He dangled his dong with a sympathy story and reeled in Shari - only took 21 minutes. #timestamped
    Points Awarded:

eaglesfan371 gave ByeShea 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

It’s not an affair if I’m separated is it?

makes no sense why it would be. My ex moved out last April.

just a waiting game at this point. Once divorced I expect to do quite well with the ladies. I’ve been dating since August and been telling all of them the whole story.. it’s like boxing with an arm tied behind your back

my game is strong. I been getting dates with chicks 10 years younger while saying I’m separated, unemployed and have kids with me half the time. Once I get stabilized it’s going to be on this summer. Especially if I make enough to buy a boat. Bitches will flake like crazy but I’m thinking if I invite them on a boat I can get them and their hottest friends to commit a week in advance

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Act like a god by sticking it out on your own for a while. Don’t look for another organism, find out about yourself (not saying don’t get laid)... don’t jump to another relationship because a,b, and c...

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Especially if I make enough to buy a boat. Bitches will flake like crazy but I’m thinking if I invite them on a boat I can get them and their hottest friends to commit a week in advance
    Got to like the implications of a boat:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Dating websites and Church are easy ways to meet nice chicks..

Bars and clubs if you are younger can work also.

Dress nice, have a job, and act as if.. Be confident and strike up silly conversations with chicks.. Some will shut you down and blow you off and don't take it personally.. It's a numbers game. The more you try and speak the better you get at it.

I'll be dating like crazy this summer myself. Winter is tough..

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

i'd maybe keep the whole unemployed part to yourself on the first few dates. Most girls are desperate for a guy whose in the middle of a divorce with kids who sits on his arse at home all day on a gambling forum unemployed. Fake it until you make it.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    i'd maybe keep the whole unemployed part to yourself on the first few dates. Most girls are desperate for a guy whose in the middle of a divorce with kids who sits on his arse at home all day on a gambling forum unemployed. Fake it until you make it.....
    Yup chicks don't like unemployed bums with no income... Keep that on down low for sure.. Hard to date if you are broke also. Going out costs money..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Only an arsehole would stigmatise you for being separated and you shouldn't want to date them anyway. Just explain the situation as you have here, emphasise how there's no hope of getting back with your ex as that's really what a woman would worry about, let her know that there'll be no drama (hopefully) and that should be enough.
    This.

If you consider yourself a 8/10 or above, then the chicks won't care about your story because they only looking for a fling.

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somebody wants some attention

I can file at the end of the month. After that it’s only a matter of getting my ex served with the papers

Question is since it’s coming up in like 3 weeks should I just say I’m already divorced to women I meet?

but I feel stigmatized saying I’m separated and many times it makes it hard for me to come across as a high value male when I am separated.

luckily I found a new sales job and I am supposed to start today. Best part about it I get to work from home. It’s a 1099 position though but uncapped commission

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

need dating advice too

she is 24, 1/2 my age

I can still eat that, right?

going to no matter what you fukkers say, thanks in advance for your approval

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    need dating advice too

she is 24, 1/2 my age

I can still eat that, right?

going to no matter what you fukkers say, thanks in advance for your approval
    Choke her, tie her down, make her your wh0re and have her call you daddy. Younger women enjoy that.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Choke her, tie her down, make her your wh0re and have her call you daddy. Younger women enjoy that.
    That would be Stevek if she was 20 years younger
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave Bostongambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    That would be Stevek if she was 20 years younger

Reported.

Though Steve should be reported to the local PD for being off his meds. No joke to the families with children.

PittsburghPlayer

prefer to tease their clits with my tongue while searching for a g spot

more a soft, feel my way around with my face and dick than a tie `em down man

fukk, no man wants to be tied, why would I?
    just came home an hour ago after going out which I NEVER do at night
    fukk
    getting laid is about to get easy again

oh, and I had only 3 beers/no pot in 4 hours

you fukkers will never catch me fukking with any of your families by driving drunk
    or any other manner

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    LMAO

This one chick wanted me bad until she found out I didn’t have a job. It was my buddys idea for me to tell her that I lied about having a job

I actually do have a job now. Now I just need to do well at it.

eaglesfan371

Have a talk with any regular partner about their kinks. No matter what they say do not laugh, say that’s weird or comment negative. When a girl opens up her kinky side is when you’ll have the most fun.

Many girls do enjoy being tied down or restrained. Women are on guard 24/7, often always stressed and sex for them is a way to relax. Not be in a control. Thus, many enjoy being dominated by their partner.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    prefer to tease their clits with my tongue while searching for a g spot

more a soft, feel my way around with my face and dick than a tie `em down man

fukk, no man wants to be tied, why would I?
    just came home an hour ago after going out which I NEVER do at night
    fukk
    getting laid is about to get easy again

oh, and I had only 3 beers/no pot in 4 hours

you fukkers will never catch me fukking with any of your families by driving drunk
    or any other manner

JFC you are such an idiot, for real

This was bad even for you

Reported

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

I'm normally one for 100% honesty but I think in this case yes you should tell them the divorce is final, sorry to hear you're going through that

Congratulations on the new job!

What do you sell?
    Last edited by stevek173; 04-05-19 at 08:50 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW:

face down,

ass up,

that's the way,

WE LIKE TO FUK!!!!!

PittsburghPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    JFC you are such an idiot, for real
    This was bad even for you
    Reported
    Psycho666, it was 4:30am
    bad for even me is more and less than is expected from me around here

when are you going to start a thread concerning Shari`s wedding gift? I am a non pro, powerless, but you Psych, with your "recruiting" experience - you could have a positive impact

You do that, punk, and I will donate to a wedding gift, as well as a pro membership for someone that uses points and shit, in the spirit of BigDay, big J`s and brotherhood
    but not with you

deal?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Never, ever, ever, ever

ever

ever

never

ever

Move in with or engage or marry another broad in your life.

If you agree to these terms I will really spill the know how to get you going big time.

If you refuse I am unwilling to help you because you will divert from the essential tactics to accomplish the previously mentioned banned activities.