Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I drove 31 hours total between this weekend and last, made $41/hr.
    What did you clear on that after gas, fees, wear and tear?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

saloon this shit

instead it is linked to both???

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

I've had wild Uber encounters myself LOL.....was in one that wrecked pretty bad (hit ice-slid into a house)...another I let a random hop in (obv my mistake LOL) who was going 1/2 between bar and my destination so I said "why not" friend of friend.....gets political and passenger starts fighting the driver....penetrating with the wheel ect.....if I stuck around I would have been witness against passenger for the driver but I took off when pulled over...madness....the a guy picked me up in an Uber....tried to cross sell me into another employment...I BS him blah blah and didn't follow thru----so he makes up a wild story of an incident with damage LOl......they eventually fired him I believe...he was picking people up only to pitch them idea and BS pyramid scheme's....

PaperTrail07

Then uber EATS got put on hold bc a foreign guy heard my do bark and said I had an aggressive dog smh lol....never seen a guy so scared of a small ass dog LOCKED in another room lol...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Then uber EATS got put on hold bc a foreign guy heard my do bark and said I had an aggressive dog smh lol....never seen a guy so scared of a small ass dog LOCKED in another room lol...
    You shoulda told him he never barks at or bites the white guy!

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    You know where she lives dude.....send her an old fashioned letter. Use an ink quill for an added touch and maybe a coupon for a "free ride." You get it? You get what I am saying right? I'm talking about a rooster ride, ya dumbass!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Women hate guys who don't know how to ask for what they want. If you are able to pass up that opportunity, you are sure to wet the bed when it really counts. Trying to get a number after the fact is lame. Swing when it's your time to bat, loser.
    She had her fake number ready to go. I feel for chicks sometimes, poor girl can’t just be polite and make conversation without the clown ass driver thinking he coulda scored! I usually talk whole time cause who wants to sit in car w stranger w goofy uncomfortable silence? Guess I’m gonna have to start making it known up front there will be no fukkin going on!! Lol

PaperTrail07

SAD but TRUUUUUUUUUUE..............You would think this guy had dogs used against him-he was that worried about it lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You shoulda told him he never barks at or bites the white guy!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    saloon this shit

instead it is linked to both???
    Rudy, maybe you should be the Saloon moderator.. I think you might do a better job then JJ. JJ doesn't want the job so he says.. JJ likes to hang out in the Players Lounge.. You boys should work out a deal.. ..

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    She had her fake number ready to go. I feel for chicks sometimes, poor girl can’t just be polite and make conversation without the clown ass driver thinking he coulda scored! I usually talk whole time cause who wants to sit in car w stranger w goofy uncomfortable silence? Guess I’m gonna have to start making it known up front there will be no fukkin going on!! Lol
    Yeah, exactly. This eagleshit douche bag and his "oh she left an item in my car" bullshit. His fuk'in stories are so full of shit and the chick probably couldn't wait to get the fuk outta his car! What a fuk'in creep. He's clearly a stalker and probably is hanging around the girl's apartment waiting to make his next move. This it what's wrong with fuk'in weirdos who think just because they're a lyft driver it's an opportunity to score with drunk girls. Lyft should have fired your creepy ass already, cause you're the type of fuk'in psycho we hear about on the news.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14380

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Yeah, exactly. This eagleshit douche bag and his "oh she left an item in my car" bullshit. His fuk'in stories are so full of shit and the chick probably couldn't wait to get the fuk outta his car! What a fuk'in creep. He's clearly a stalker and probably is hanging around the girl's apartment waiting to make his next move. This it what's wrong with fuk'in weirdos who think just because they're a lyft driver it's an opportunity to score with drunk girls. Lyft should have fired your creepy ass already, cause you're the type of fuk'in psycho we hear about on the news.
    Mike , might I suggest you turn that anger rightfully to Stevek. He is a proven didler

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I miss seaweed's stories....much more entertaining
    He is the American version of seaweed for sure.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Booya that middle school bully who never hit puberty and never learned it wasn’t nice to insult people. Goes around insulting posters who never said a word to him. It’s okay man, one day you might find a woman that will stick around with your immaturity.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Mike , might I suggest you turn that anger rightfully to Stevek. He is a proven didler
    So that’s what mike said? Hm, think mike has some anger issues. It’s okay man, no judgement here. Would recommend looking into this though:

https://aforeverrecovery.com/our-pro...group-therapy/

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    So that’s what mike said? Hm, think mike has some anger issues. It’s okay man, no judgement here. Would recommend looking into this though:

https://aforeverrecovery.com/our-pro...group-therapy/
    No anger issues at all. Just calling out the fuk'in narcissistic lying douche bag you are. I wouldn't trust you to deliver cat shit to a litter box.

First 12