Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

This Sums Up What Why The Left Is Doomed!

https://nypost.com/2019/03/29/politi...h-sleazy-kiss/

Vice President Joe Biden shows up to support this gal, then gives her (a hideous looking tranny type) a non-romantic hug and kiss, and now years later she turns on him (a democratic Presidential hopeful) and throws him under the bus.

No good deed goes unpunished.

These people are incapable of being sensible leaders.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

What he did sounds creepier than what the boxer did. He sniffed her hair then kissed it from behind.

At least a lot of these guys let the lady see it coming, give them a chance to defend.

One thing's for sure, my daughter will know how to say no and know how to defend herself; two qualities that would have helped all these frustrated actresses, politicians, #METOO'ers.

Harry N. Lloyd

Nah, not buying it. The left eat their own.

They threw Al Franken under the bus. And the only reason they did is because if Franken were tossed a woman would replace him. This hideous gal who can't take a kiss on the head is screwing Biden over so some other gal can get the nom (Harris, Warren, et al).

They're not for their party, they're for themselves.
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Harry N. Lloyd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

What he did sounds creepier than what the boxer did. He sniffed her hair then kissed it from behind.

At least a lot of these guys let the lady see it coming, give them a chance to defend.

One thing's for sure, my daughter will know how to say no and know how to defend herself; two qualities that would have helped all these frustrated actresses, politicians, #METOO'ers.

Nice post.
    Everyone here has your back concerning your daughter, no one is going to ever commit any crimes against her.

a feeling a wish and a prayer to you and the young lady

Harry N. Lloyd

https://nypost.com/2019/03/31/bidens...opriate-touch/

I'm not a right winger or a left leaner......but I need to hear from a dem about how they don't recognize their self-cannibalization in the party.

One of their leading candidates is made to walk the plank because he smelled a gal's hear and touched her shoulders 5 years ago at an event that he had showed up at to assist her?

But Barney Frank can have his gay way with teenage male interns?

PromiseLand
    PromiseLand's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

My take is that Franken was thrown under the bus so fast because the timing of the allegations coincided with the Alabama senate election. Dems didn't want to appear like hypocrites for being supportive of Franken while pouncing on Moore for his sexual misconduct allegations.

Joe Biden is genuinely a creepy dude though. I've never seen anyone just randomly massage/stroke little girls' faces before but there's multiple clips of him doing just that. Hard to be cool with this guy leading your party:

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

and call me a true dog, but my first move would have been to sniff her behind.....
    Points Awarded:

KVB gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

if biden runs and you vote for him

you should be investigated

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    if biden runs and you vote for him

you should be investigated
    this +100000000000

MisterDog30
    MisterDog30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

Democrats will eat their own. I used to be a Democrat. My beliefs never changed, the party did. I am no longer welcome. Individual thought, analysis and logic are not welcome in either party.

Trump is an idiot and every candidate on the Dems side is equally idiotic. I got Trump who's only interested in making himself happy, and a bunch of panderers on the other side trying to outdo themselves to show how "woke" they are. Dems only want to make 0.1% of the population (tranny minority fat wymyn feminazis) happy.

Why we don't have 4+ viable parties is beyond me.

Just going to randomly select one of the weird parties and vote for them unless there is a decent independent candidate.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink