Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Cardi B: This Is What Our Youth Looks Up To These Days

Cardi B Confessed That She Used To Drug Men And Rob Them, And The Internet Is Having Mixed Reactions

Derrick Rossignol
    3/26/19

Cardi B was active on Instagram Live this weekend: In one session, she revealed that she plans to write a book about her life. Things got more controversial, though, when she addressed how she felt she was being unfairly targeted by her critics. Discussing how she got to where she is today by herself, she at one point said about her days as a stripper, “I had to go strip, I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you want to f*ck me? Yeah yeah yeah, let’s go back to this hotel,’ and I drugged n****s up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do.”

Following that admission, a lot of Twitter users have shared their thoughts about the situation, and many reactions are being posted with the hashtag #SurvivingCardiB, which is modeled after the name of the recent Surviving R. Kelly documentary. Users have also brought up comparisons to Bill Cosby, have said that the response to this news would be more severe if Cardi was a man, and are calling for Cardi to be “canceled.”

Despite the backlash, there are those who say that Cardi shouldn’t be compared to “a serial abuser and pedophile” like Kelly.

Cardi also took to Instagram a few days ago to respond to criticisms of her “okurrr” trademark paperwork: She said, “While I’m still here, I’m gonna secure all the f*cking bags,” although detractors believe Cardi shouldn’t claim ownership over a word that she didn’t initially popularize.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

so gross how our fake society has brainwashed this brain dead pos generation, they just have no shot

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33450

I'm not a fan of Cardi B, but the outrage over her is imo overblown and lacks perspective. There have always been pop-stars who were scumbags and there have always been older people whining about the younger generation. 50 Cent, Suge Knight, GG Allin, Rick James, Sid Vicious, Merle Haggard, Gary Glitter, Miles Davis, Chet Baker, Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry and on and on and on. Older people freaked out about how all of these people were destroying the youth at the time, yet we all seem to have made out okay.

Relax, the kids will be fine.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Even funnier that somehow the media made it acceptable behavior or just a strong women trying to survive.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

any ho that sings, in a song, "make a N_____ eat me out" and who used to, in her word, "drug n____as, is ok by me....

I'd still put a donkey punch to the back of her head as I busted one off in her ass

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I know, it's awful. I even heard some people look up to a douchebag who justified grabbing women by the pussy just because he's rich. Crazy stuff.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17029

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Cardi B Confessed That She Used To Drug Men And Rob Them, And The Internet Is Having Mixed Reactions

Derrick Rossignol
    3/26/19

Cardi B was active on Instagram Live this weekend: In one session, she revealed that she plans to write a book about her life. Things got more controversial, though, when she addressed how she felt she was being unfairly targeted by her critics. Discussing how she got to where she is today by herself, she at one point said about her days as a stripper, “I had to go strip, I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you want to f*ck me? Yeah yeah yeah, let’s go back to this hotel,’ and I drugged n****s up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do.”

Following that admission, a lot of Twitter users have shared their thoughts about the situation, and many reactions are being posted with the hashtag #SurvivingCardiB, which is modeled after the name of the recent Surviving R. Kelly documentary. Users have also brought up comparisons to Bill Cosby, have said that the response to this news would be more severe if Cardi was a man, and are calling for Cardi to be “canceled.”

Despite the backlash, there are those who say that Cardi shouldn’t be compared to “a serial abuser and pedophile” like Kelly.

Cardi also took to Instagram a few days ago to respond to criticisms of her “okurrr” trademark paperwork: She said, “While I’m still here, I’m gonna secure all the f*cking bags,” although detractors believe Cardi shouldn’t claim ownership over a word that she didn’t initially popularize.
    How much did she get from you Hman?
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave franklee168 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    so gross how our fake society has brainwashed this brain dead pos generation, they just have no shot
    We barely made it out alive. Though I think I would have been fine if I were younger. Hate being lumped in with millennials. Don’t think anyone in their 30s is a millennial.

danwinkler
    danwinkler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    We barely made it out alive. Though I think I would have been fine if I were younger. Hate being lumped in with millennials. Don’t think anyone in their 30s is a millennial.
    i think you are confusing millennials (gen y) with generation Z. if you were born in early 80's to mid 90's you are millennial. millennials are not young anymoer...they currently represent people in the mid 20's to late 30's.

There is another generation after millennial called Generation Z (zombie gen). these are people who were born mid 90's to mid 2000's. they are currently in their teens to mid 20's.

Cuse0323

Must be. I never paid too much attention to the generations until I was lumped into the whole millennial thing. Thought it was people like 21 to 37. Either way, I like to think I’m not as dumb as the consensus on millennials.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    ... Either way, I like to think I’m not as dumb as the consensus on millennials.
    Not saying it applies to you cuse, but no one does.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    Not saying it applies to you cuse, but no one does.
    True. I may just be the thing I hate. Who knows.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Quote Originally Posted by franklee168 View Post
    How much did she get from you Hman?

Sheeeeet she couldn't even pay me.

I don't even like J-Lo much less this one.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Cosby B

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

She had to do what she had to do to survive while other people work a job to do the same thing.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I’d still fukk her

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Now, she's in the real world, tables have turned - Cardi B's the one paying employees, taxes, etc., and getting screwed. HAHAHAHA!!!!

"I be looking at these invoices like "

Salam
    Salam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10044

not sure why she's popular? I guess she slept around a lot with music executives?

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

phinfan27615
    phinfan27615's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2322

Quote Originally Posted by phinfan27615 View Post
    didnt make this but found it hilarious lol