Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

want to make cops lose their f'n pu$$y minds? do this:

you might get shot by the pussies, so be careful.....

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

That bitch Judge that was appointed after the fact another Judge ruled what the two men did was not wrong is bullshit. Shows what kind of world we live in. Shit like this makes my blood boil

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Someone should tell and send JC Playford down to that police department and do an audit..that guy is classic..loves to fck wth police

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

This video is the definition of white privilege. 2 non-whites try doing this, they end up dead by pig.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    This video is the definition of white privilege. 2 non-whites try doing this, they end up dead by pig.
    no doubt; these two dumbasses damn near did.... jittery cops are scary; i've had four separate laser sites on my chest, just waiting to go numb from being shot......

and I was unarmed!!!! (tho the fact that the cops had just taken down a guy with a glock 9mm who I was chasing made them think I had to be armed, as well)....

as for why I was chasing (with a tire iron in hand) a guy with a loaded glock 9mm pistol that he'd already fired at me and scraped me at damn near pt blank range, well, simply put.... Im a fukkin' bad ass mother fukker

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3537

Donk, taking a tire iron to a gun fight is a bad idea. Doesn't make you a bad-azz. It makes you lucky you didn't get shot. LOL.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Donk, taking a tire iron to a gun fight is a bad idea. Doesn't make you a bad-azz. It makes you a dumb ass.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Donk, taking a tire iron to a gun fight is a bad idea. Doesn't make you a bad-azz. It makes you lucky you didn't get shot. LOL.
    I wish I could post the 911 call that has me trying to talk him into putting the gun down so we can fight, mano o mano, after he'd grazed my inner thigh with a bullet.... he was trembling with adrenalin after having just shot at a living human being presumably for the first time....

he could have just raised the gun again and fired again, but he didnt.... he got off with "negligent discharge of a firearm" and the rookie asst. d.a. who let him plead to that charge was fired for not consulting me about my thoughts on letting him skate on the much lesser charge (attempted murder was what he was booked on).....

great story behind it all, that im not going to type up here..... may find the case and post the indictment.... i think it was 2008, i wish id gotten a copy of the 911 tape at the time; it may be history by now......

Auto Donk

do still have the jeans with the bullet hole in them..... miracle I jumped straight up on instinct as I saw him draw, or he'd have gut shot me.....

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Jeeez everyone in this story is wrong.

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

It may be legal but it's a good way to get lead in your head. Cops are jumpy and you can't fight a case from the grave.