Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Happy "no collusion day"!!!!!

AFTER 600+DAYS and a 9-month witch hunt investigation by the fbi before square-jaw jackass Republican turncoat Bob Mueller was appointed for his witch hunt, we finally reach the day where it becomes official that there was NO COLLUSION between russians and the Trump Campaign....

time to celebrate, as already this morning I have seen how dana bash, don lemon, wolf blitzer, jake tapper, anderson cooper, chris cuomo, briana keiler, poppy harlow, jim scuitto, brooke baldwin and other sad-sack whores are mopin' into CNN, ALMOST CRYING.....

Rachel MadCow tranny Maddow on msnbc ACTUALLY DID CRY yesterday on the air.....

it's like the day after the Trump BEAT DOWN of the slimy, stinky, seizin', fly-attracting whore hiLIARy, with liberals crying in the streets......

and now we see nadler, cummins, and bubble-eyed adam schitt and other pussy liberals -- who all once said that the mueller report must be protected, as it is the MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY since the mother fukkin' CONSTITUTION, AND that legislation must be passed to FULLY PROTECT the special counsel -- all saying that the special counsel's report is a meaningless piece of shit, so limited that it can be disregarded, and Muller a worthless mother fukkin' investigator who couldn't find his ass with two hands, such that this mother fukker, with his huge bulging eyes, but with far less investagatory powers, must conduct a real investigation of russian collusion.....

face it, libs, and dems, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO SUCK A DIK......

SORRY, bubble eyes, no even those HUGE F'N GRAVES DISEASED EYES OF YOURS can find any actual collusion on the facts here, you stupid mother fukkin' punk.....

Trump wins again, and will ride this report and the economy into a second term..... even hiLIARy agrees, as I asked her yesterday if Trump would make the democrats his bitch once again in 2020....

her response:

this sorry whore, who should be in jail for actually colluding with russians to produce the phony steele dossier in an effort to effect the 2016 election, does have enough common sense to know there is no stopping Trump now......

too stupid not to shit herself, but smart enough to know the dems are toast......

So drink up!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-24-19 at 09:38 AM.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

mueller report is going to be like blair witch project, they hyped the shet out of it make you think its going to be great when in the end you get a few college kids w cameras walking in the woods

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Poor pathetic libs lol

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

I'm shotgunning a beer to celebrate!

Auto Donk

i'm eating pussy and downin' tequila!!!!!!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

No worries!!

Democrats will discover substantial evidence of collusion!!

On april fool's day!!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I said I know
    everybody funny
    now you funny too
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-26-19 at 09:54 AM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Donk is still posting? After he got caught lying about banging Foles and Brees girlfriends I thought he went into hiding. Only trump lies more than Auto Dick.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Donk is still posting? After he got caught lying about banging Foles and Brees girlfriends I thought he went into hiding. Only trump lies more than Auto Dick.
    i banged the prom queen of westlake high school right outside of austin.... on my office desk, to be exact, and then a few more times at her place.....

think she was after brees, have no clue about foles.. don't know if either of them dated her.....

on a side note, I f'd the same model/Bud girl that peyton manning and mike hampton nailed.... she said I by far have more sexual game/performance than those two.... and dale jr, who was so intimidated by her he didn't even make any moves on her tho she said she'd have f'd him......

I own those f'n pricks

fingas
    fingas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

No conclusion!!!