HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wisdom teeth?

I think I'm having my 1st one acting up, does everybody has to get that shit taken out?

Why they even exist JFC? Taking some Pronol for the pain but out of weed and I'm getting salty

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Get them out. First few days are right rough but you will be fine

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

Dentist here. Take that shit out. If its bugging you, chances are its not gonna go away until they're out. Younger you are the easier it is for recovery etc. PM me if you have Xrays and want me to take a look.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    This. Good call laker. It only gets worse the longer you wait. Also, to answer your question, they only exist to be a pain in the ass. No other purpose. Just like tonsils and appendix's

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Drinker it’s a $4 surgery in Costa Rica

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23972

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    They actually pay the patient to remove them as they then resell the wisdom teeth for cash

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    LOL, more like $80, but still way cheaper than elsewhere

Slow week here and running bad, gotta take the dog to the vet too, her ass itches... IDK why

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Totolover1409 View Post
    Dentist here. Take that shit out. If its bugging you, chances are its not gonna go away until they're out. Younger you are the easier it is for recovery etc. PM me if you have Xrays and want me to take a look.

thanks man, you are cool, no x rays yet, pain started 2 days ago

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post

Why they even exist JFC? Taking some Pronol for the pain but out of weed and I'm getting salty

I think because of a modern diet human teeth require much more cleaning which is hard to do for wisdom teeth, so over time complications get more and more likely. Sure you have some people who get impacted ones but I think most of the problems are because of modern foods.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

I think I'm having my 1st one acting up, does everybody has to get that shit taken out?

i got all out while conscious drove myself home got the pres filled that gives you something decent for the first 2 days

only sucks to stick to the soft food diet... don't be stupid with that part and don't be taking part in activities that can lead to dry socket

only pussies get knocked out for it

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I have three but none have ever bothered me. My brother had a couple removed a year ago and he worked that afternoon on Tylenol.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Got mine pulled at 19.

They gave me so many drugs

thechaoz

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I went to a party the same night, but I was young and my dentist was too with State of the art tech.

thechaoz

As I was saying

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Got my opiate start thanks to those bad boys. Got them out at like 16. Didn’t hurt at all but they gave me hydros and Percocet. Saved them up and had a blast. 15 years later here I am.

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I think because of a modern diet human teeth require much more cleaning which is hard to do for wisdom teeth, so over time complications get more and more likely. Sure you have some people who get impacted ones but I think most of the problems are because of modern foods.
    Dlo is spot on. With the advent of agriculture (wheat), cavities have been more prominent than ever before. The 2 major types of bacteria that are responsible for cavities love to use those sugars to create acid. Acid = cavities.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

It's a painless procedure that literally takes 5 minutes and half a day of uncomfort in the mouth. Nothing to worry about. Peace.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

HUAD, I’m sure the natives can whip up some vodoo potion there for you.

🦷

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    HUAD, I’m sure the natives can whip up some vodoo potion there for you.

lol lol lol

what happened to the cucky pedo? timeout?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I had one taken out about 5 years ago. It was a Sunday and the only dentist open was a pediatric dentist that agreed to take it out.

Barely felt a thing and was actually liberal on the posop pain meds. His staff loved having me in there

What I remember the most was watching the train go round and round the top of the room

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

LOL, more like $80, but still way cheaper than elsewhere

Slow week here and running bad, gotta take the dog to the vet too, her ass itches... IDK why
    Wisdom ass?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I had one taken out about 5 years ago. It was a Sunday and the only dentist open was a pediatric dentist that agreed to take it out.

Barely felt a thing and was actually liberal on the posop pain meds. His staff loved having me in there

What I remember the most was watching the train go round and round the top of the room

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

lol lol lol

what happened to the cucky pedo? timeout?
    I don’t know. Hopefully he’s getting the help he needs.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Had my uppers removed last year. I was told they has a come out a couple years before that, but put it off until they finally kept getting inflamed where I couldn't take the pain anymore and was ready to rip them out myself. Barely felt anything as the oral surgeon numbed my mouth before even injecting the Novocaine and after that only felt the pressure from him pulling the teeth out. Was given both Ibuprofen 800mg and Vicodin but never touched the Vics since it never really got that bad.

Went back to the dentist recently and it looks like my lowers are starting to become impacted and those will probably have to come out; but I heard that's a little more complicated (compared to the uppers where the surgeon basically just yanked mine out with the equivalent of surgical pliers).

HurryUpAndDrink

Thank you for the calming posts... I just hate going to the dentist (no offense TotoL), hate people touching my mouth and shit, and the drooling... is a discomforting experience

My friend recommended Enantyum for the pain which is prescription free down here... so, gonna buy that cause there's space for an appointment until Wednesday at 2 pm and Im pretty much ready to take a knife to my mouth and cut all that swollen gum myself

GWags
    GWags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2501

Does your dog drag its butt on the ground? If so, it probably either has an infection, worms, or needs his anal glands expressed. Usually its the later if you are treating for worms.
    BOL with the dogs ass and wisdom teeth!

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by GWags View Post
    Does your dog drag its butt on the ground? If so, it probably either has an infection, worms, or needs his anal glands expressed. Usually its the later if you are treating for worms.
    BOL with the dogs ass and wisdom teeth!
    Thanks bro... nah she just licks it a lot and bites it, no dragging... but is not all the time, comes and goes...

She does licks her paws and the floor a lot so I guess separation anxiety has something to do with it as well...

She misses my deceased grandpa and my grandma as well, plus she lived in a farm and is now with me on Suburbia, big change

She is not made for the city, I do have a small garden and my room's window is next to it so she spends most of the day there or inside my room chilling unless she needs to pee or eat...

I feed her dog food + tuna, egg whites or some leftover from my beef/chicken/pork... basically mix that with her dog food, 3 big scoops once a day, at 6 pm

HurryUpAndDrink

hey bro, kinda dumb question, thinking about applying a tiny bit of cocaine on my swollen gum to numb the pain... assuming is not cut, is there a risk of infection by doing this?

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

All 4 at once came out when I was 12 and played a little league doubleheader in the afternoon, you guys are a bunch of pussies!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

hey bro, kinda dumb question, thinking about applying a tiny bit of cocaine on my swollen gum to numb the pain... assuming is not cut, is there a risk of infection by doing this?
    Cocaine is a great local anestheic. The risk of infection is simply putting it on your gums and then the dentist injecting lidocaine into the area. That needle and lido are sterile, the coke isn’t.

So theres a small chance but Im not sure how to quantify it for you. I mean, the coke should be mostly absorbed by the time you see the dentist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Totolover1409

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Cocaine is a great local anestheic. The risk of infection is simply putting it on your gums and then the dentist injecting lidocaine into the area. That needle and lido are sterile, the coke isn’t.

So theres a small chance but Im not sure how to quantify it for you. I mean, the coke should be mostly absorbed by the time you see the dentist
    Good shit Kraken! Thank you and yeah for sure, dentist is wednesday, cocaine today