contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

elizabeth holmes hbo documentary out for blood in silicon valley

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

wow that is one confident lady, what a fraudster, hope they throw the book at her and she gets a long prison sentence, it's bs all these rich scam artist getting light sentences

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

that phony baritone voice of hers should get her lots of jail pussy.....

bitch is a straight up delusional psycho.....

george schultz feels worse than anybody ever has, as he was the first one to fall for this phony bitch, and led to hundreds if not thousands of people being bilked by this whore..... worst day of his life had to be when he grandson finally convinced him the gig was up, and all schulz's friends were going to lose their millions......

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    that phony baritone voice of hers should get her lots of jail pussy.....

bitch is a straight up delusional psycho.....

george schultz feels worse than anybody ever has, as he was the first one to fall for this phony bitch, and led to hundreds if not thousands of people being bilked by this whore..... worst day of his life had to be when he grandson finally convinced him the gig was up, and all schulz's friends were going to lose their millions......
    yah she's a sociopath, reminds me of the billy mcfardland guy and the frye festival, they believe in something so much even if it's total bs the positive thinking that they can get it done takes over, lady was obsessed with steve jobs wore black turtle necks like he did she could get up to 20 years wouldn't be surprised if she gets less than 5 the rich with good lawyers get hooked up

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    yah she's a sociopath, reminds me of the billy mcfardland guy and the frye festival, they believe in something so much even if it's total bs the positive thinking that they can get it done takes over, lady was obsessed with steve jobs wore black turtle necks like he did she could get up to 20 years wouldn't be surprised if she gets less than 5 the rich with good lawyers get hooked up
    for her sake, I hope she stocked away some serious cash off shore for when she gets out....

she "seduced" dumbfuks like mad dog mattis, schultz, who were too old to realize the technology just wasn't there to do what she said it could do.....

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jennifer Lawrence is playing her in a film called Bad Bl0od