ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Hey 173 - Can we get a video?

Spring has sprung.

NHL playoffs right around the corner.

Need a motivational video from the one and only 173!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

We have not seen one in a while

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

figures ronald asking a guy for a video

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

we need a Stevie video to celebrate Ronnie's 3500th post
    Points Awarded:

stevek173 gave Chi_archie 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    figures ronald asking a guy for a video
    Meanwhile you're asking guys to meet up.

What's worse?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26701

im gonna be in ac partying the more the merrier. anyone who knows me here can 100% vouch that i love women

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

Ronald wants to choke on steveyk dikk....how cute

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

I don't know the stories of why people mess with Ronald or Steve, nor do I want to know. I don't want drama.

Have to say though, it appears like people are messing with Ronald for being gay. I'm straight and don't give a care in the world who people like. The ironic part to all of this is gays are actually very commonly gamblers themselves due to a lot of disposable income. Love is love, unless a gay person is flirting or messing with you, who cares.

Too much high school bickering on these forums I swear. Its gambling, let's fukking try to keep things positive around here as many are often losing.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I don't know the stories of why people mess with Ronald or Steve, nor do I want to know. I don't want drama.

Have to say though, it appears like people are messing with Ronald for being gay. I'm straight and don't give a care in the world who people like. The ironic part to all of this is gays are actually very commonly gamblers themselves due to a lot of disposable income. Love is love, unless a gay person is flirting or messing with you, who cares.

Too much high school bickering on these forums I swear. Its gambling, let's fukking try to keep things positive around here as many are often losing.
    You dont know the stories so stay in your lane....nobody cares that you think a certain way...we all different

nothing against you but we all don’t feel the same way

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    You dont know the stories so stay in your lane....nobody cares that you think a certain way...we all different

nothing against you but we all don’t feel the same way
    Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. However, why do you have to attack someone for their belief in an insulting manner?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion. However, why do you have to attack someone for their belief in an insulting manner?
    Ronald has attacked me in the past and talked shit....Stevey has talked shit about one of my good friends....fukk both of them.....

i have met more posters than anyone and get respect where these guys deserve none

eaglesfan371

Ronald has attacked me in the past and talked shit....Stevey has talked shit about one of my good friends....fukk both of them.....

i have met more posters than anyone and get respect where these guys deserve none
    I know you have a lot of respect around this forum. You seem like a chill person from the posts and videos I've seen. Since I have joined though, I see fault in both sides. Neither side stops. Mods probably deal with so many reports and spam from these countless pointless arguments.

Think about it this way, are you ever going to meet Steve or Ronald? No. They're nothing to you. Forget about them.
    Same goes for Ronald and Steve, are you ever going to meet Booya, BG, or any others? No, forget about them.

I just think for the forum's sake, its gone on long enough. I won't comment further though as you are right, it started before me and I'll see myself out.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

I know you have a lot of respect around this forum. You seem like a chill person from the posts and videos I've seen. Since I have joined though, I see fault in both sides. Neither side stops. Mods probably deal with so many reports and spam from these countless pointless arguments.

Think about it this way, are you ever going to meet Steve or Ronald? No. They're nothing to you. Forget about them.
    Same goes for Ronald and Steve, are you ever going to meet Booya, BG, or any others? No, forget about them.

I just think for the forum's sake, its gone on long enough. I won't comment further though as you are right, it started before me and I'll see myself out.
    you are correct that I would never meet these guys....they aren’t on my level.....losers

and I give everyone a chance

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Your asking for a video from a known pedo and loser much like you so.....you are much worse
    so sad dude

unreal tbh

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Eagles this is not a shot but don't comment on issues you are not educated on
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    so sad dude

unreal tbh
    Sad for who?

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster

Sad for who?
    Not you my friend...you already know who
    Points Awarded:

Booya711 gave kidcudi92 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Not you my friend...you already know who
    I figured it out after I submitted...Cudi has a clue

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not much support for Steve. No clue about the stories but I can take a guess now on what’s true.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Your asking for a video from a known pedo and loser much like you so.....you are much worse
    This has been proven false and Mods today started cracking the whip on people saying it.

Booya did not heed Hman's warning.

Reported, please ban (as Booya said he would ban me )

Lowlife gonna lowlife.

I paid your friend.

You're just a tool.

What's going to happen if there is one more piece of crap out of your stupid ass directed at me and if I don't get an apology is when I renew, which will eventually happen, I will send Big Day's campaign a print screen of your posts discouraging me from again helping out someone I don't even know, and I'll let them know that you're the reason I gave to another cause, so less money for him. And that will happen every time I renew, with your childish antics being cited every time. Way to think things out and to be a good friend, dumbass. VERY selfish on your part.

Go throw a temper tantrum about something else you damn baby.
    But hey, please don't ban me, man.
    "I'm not a moderator, but when I'm really desperate, I pretend to be one".
    -Booya
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-19-19 at 11:20 PM.

ronald

Same goes for Ronald and Steve, are you ever going to meet Booya, BG, or any others? No, forget about them

Excellent advice.

However, BOOAH can't help himself. He once told another poster who was agitated at me for some reason: "Ignore Ronald. Pay him no mind."

He can't follow his own advice. He can't help himself. He is consumed with me, and he despises my sexuality.

But what can I do? He's the one who has to live with self.

As for 173, I don't know anything about him other than he is a terrific forum video maker. And I have never seen him sexually assault anyone on video. I cannot say the same for BOOAH, who once gyrated up against an old woman WITHOUT CONSENT - that is NOT okay!

stevek173

Steve is a piece of shit....
    Reported as well.

stevek173

Ronnie hope you're doing well bud.

I'll see what I can do for you man, pretty busy anymore.

Peace brotha.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post

I cannot say the same for BOOAH, who once gyrated up against an old woman WITHOUT CONSENT - that is NOT okay!
    Big surprise, disgusting.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14043

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    This has been proven false and Mods today started cracking the whip on people saying it.

Booya did not heed Hman's warning.

Reported, please ban (as Booya said he would ban me )

Lowlife gonna lowlife.

I paid your friend.

You're just a tool.

What's going to happen if there is one more piece of crap out of your stupid ass directed at me and if I don't get an apology is when I renew, which will eventually happen, I will send Big Day's campaign a print screen of your posts discouraging me from helping out someone I don't even know, and I'll let them know that you're the reason I gave to another cause, so less money for him. Way to think things out and to be a good friend, dumbass. VERY selfish on your part.
    But hey, please don't ban me, man.
    "I'm not a moderator, but when I'm really desperate, I pretend to be one".
    -Booya
    Proven???? It’s been proven to the contrary so much so that you report every truth about you.

Word is finally getting out and sticking about you. FACTS!

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Proven???? It’s been proven to the contrary so much so that you report every truth about you.

Word is finally getting out and sticking about you. FACTS!
    You basically repeated your false allegation once again. I KNEW you were stupid enough.

Reported.

This guy has to go.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-19-19 at 11:28 PM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I dig the "173" and will use it from here on out.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I dig the "173" and will use it from here on out.
    Cool cool.

There's a story behind that man. I was getting drunk in my early 20's at a track late at night, simulcasting - trying to beat the game - which horse is on lasics, how have they performed, blah blah blah with the program. I had been hanging out with this old degen, and was looking around like wtf am I even doing here. I should be out with my friends my age chasing tail. So I was like screw it, I'll bet a whetever number and gtfo.

BAM three longshots hit - 1,7,3 at Sam Houston for $5k. They took 1.5k right off the top and handed me $3,500. We took a taxi to AC and I lost 1.5k playing blackjack. Had a volleyball match the next day that I took a taxi to, showed up, threw up and played like shit, literally jumped up, swung and completely missed the ball, and got laughed at - hard.

Here's the best part though. The car I bought with the rest of the money?

The license plated comes out "UR173M" - I shit you not.

And thus, 173 was born.

Last edited by stevek173; 03-19-19 at 11:32 PM.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

173 that is legendary. Are u aware of the significance of those numbers? There was a force, an intelligence much greater than human with u that night.

stevek173

I know right?

I am not aware no.

Definitely some kind of a force at work though.

That old degen did end up shafting me for some money though and then not showing up for a job I got him, then going homeless. I saw him walking along the street one day.

He's probably dead by now.

What a roosterlicker.

At least he bet real money though, which is more than I can say for SBR's most pathetic AIRBETTOR -

Bostongambler

Hey Ronnie, do us all a favor and bring him out of the closet when you get a chance, will ya?! Don't Ask Don't Tell really kept him in there and now there are children with a very gay, very angry about it father that has taken to stalking dudes on the internet.

That's not good for anyone.
    Last edited by stevek173; 03-19-19 at 11:42 PM.

ronald

I know right?

I am not aware no.

Definitely some kind of a force at work though.

That old degen did end up shafting me for some money though and then not showing up for a job I got him, then going homeless. I saw him walking along the street one day.

He's probably dead by now.

What a roosterlicker.

At least he bet real money though, which is more than I can say for SBR's most pathetic AIRBETTOR -

Bostongambler

Hey Ronnie, do us all a favor and bring him out of the closet when you get a chance, will ya?! Don't Ask Don't Tell really kept him in there and now there are children with a very gay, very angry about it father that has taken to stalking dudes on the internet.

That's not good for anyone.
    I have never heard of him.

But I can say as SBR's first openly gay poster that every gay person must decide for themselves if/when they want to come out. That is the advice I would give to anyone.

stevek173

I respect that.

You know who BG reminds me of actually?

The Colonel

And he ended up blowing Lester's brains out!

Scary stuff Ronnie

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Cool cool.

There's a story behind that man. I was getting drunk in my early 20's at a track late at night, simulcasting - trying to beat the game - which horse is on lasics, how have they performed, blah blah blah with the program. I had been hanging out with this old degen, and was looking around like wtf am I even doing here. I should be out with my friends my age chasing tail. So I was like screw it, I'll bet a whetever number and gtfo.

BAM three longshots hit - 1,7,3 at Sam Houston for $5k. They took 1.5k right off the top and handed me $3,500. We took a taxi to AC and I lost 1.5k playing blackjack. Had a volleyball match the next day that I took a taxi to, showed up, threw up and played like shit, literally jumped up, swung and completely missed the ball, and got laughed at - hard.

Here's the best part though. The car I bought with the rest of the money?

The license plated comes out "UR173M" - I shit you not.

And thus, 173 was born.

The stories they will tell lol.....time to go Steve.

You knew talking shit about BigDay would be your demise

stevek173

Next step for JTTROLL -

PERMABAN.

BAM!

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Next step for JTTROLL -

PERMABAN.

BAM!
    You should have been permabanned for your BigDay posts. End of story.

1234 Last