Mrhighlimits31
    Mrhighlimits31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

LIFE IS penetrating ROUGH

i lost my father at 21 to suicide, i lost my mother to a drug over dose at 17, my grandma died first day of high school, only child only family i have left is a drunk alcoholic uncle, and a 28 year transgender cousin who is literally discussing to kill him self. i been married once and i cheated lied on the daily drank myself to sleep on many occasions. i have a gambling problem since i been about 21 years old. i have a lying problem. i have said so many lies in my life that in reality no one believes shit. after my divource i got a inhertiance from my mothers father. for 1.6 and i am literally penetrating that up. i am now in a year relationship where i have bought a house in both our names. blew some more gambling smoking cigars drinking blowing money on stupid shit and she is acting like she is leaving me on the daily. she baker acted me for 8 hours about 3 weeks ago and my life is penetrating miserable......

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

March Madness i will go on a run stay postive sbr says,

just know my life penetrating sucks balls. i will die a miserable prick......

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Put the $1.6 to work buddy.

Got a few legit business men here.

Bury yourself in a profitable project, woman will respect you, life will clean up.

Cigars are ok, Davidoff preferred...

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

you put her name on a house that you bought. you are a fukking idiot

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Get off SBR and get help.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    you put her name on a house that you bought. you are a fukking idiot
    Gold digger success story of the year.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Shit you’re in Florida. Where about?

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Put the $1.6 to work buddy.

Got a few legit business men here.

Bury yourself in a profitable project, woman will respect you, life will clean up.

Cigars are ok, Davidoff preferred...
    He already admitted he's lost roughly half of that 1.6 M to gambling and bad investments.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

gotta get that house out of her name my man next thing you know she'll be setting you up to get arrested

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    what does this mean
    Florida law where people can have you involuntarily committed for up to 72 hours.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Florida law where people can have you involuntarily committed for up to 72 hours.
    yea I looked it up thought it was a misspelling at first. my man needs to look into the dalia dippolito story or however you spell that sociopath's name he's in florida so he's prob heard of it before

Mrhighlimits31

i only post this becuase my cousin is thinking of ending it and i reflect on losing my entire family and a wife and making bad decision after decision, only blessing i ever got in my life was from my mothers father and i am ashmaed of how i spent the money he has gave me. it is a life time of money. and this woman i am with is wanting to break up and we have only had house 4 months......she is tired of the lies the gambling the blowing money me doing jack shit.....she says i dont care what u got get a job loser. she says i will be 40 and have nothing little does she know that 100k stock investment by 40 will be 250k i have faith like santa easter bunny jesus and tooth fairy.

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

Quote Originally Posted by Mrhighlimits31 View Post
    i lost my father at 21 to suicide, i lost my mother to a drug over dose at 17, my grandma died first day of high school, only child only family i have left is a drunk alcoholic uncle, and a 28 year transgender cousin who is literally discussing to kill him self. i been married once and i cheated lied on the daily drank myself to sleep on many occasions. i have a gambling problem since i been about 21 years old. i have a lying problem. i have said so many lies in my life that in reality no one believes shit. after my divource i got a inhertiance from my mothers father. for 1.6 and i am literally penetrating that up. i am now in a year relationship where i have bought a house in both our names. blew some more gambling smoking cigars drinking blowing money on stupid shit and she is acting like she is leaving me on the daily. she baker acted me for 8 hours about 3 weeks ago and my life is penetrating miserable......

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

top baby names in 1986

Mrhighlimits31

she baker acted me i went in got out in am... she says i am a complete wreck....yes next step is Jail time.

Cuse0323

You just gotta get your head straight and make this money work for you. You’re adding way too much stress on an already fragile psyche with the gambling. The female isn’t helping matters. Either make her happy or end it. I don’t know if it’s worth the stress.

Mrhighlimits31

my life is a penetrating wreck

Cuse0323

she baker acted me i went in got out in am... she says i am a complete wreck....yes next step is Jail time.
    That’s about the only big thing different in our stories is jail time. You’re probably on that path, and that won’t help you with the money stress at all. You’ve also lost a lot more people than me. Shits rough. We can tell you what to do but you gotta want change.

Cuse0323

You near Daytona Beach at all?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

so was that a lie or the truth?

if its the truth, why wouldnt you lie and say you didnt have a lying problem?

if it is a lie, why did you tell the truth and why should we believe you are telling the truth about everything else

Joey Vigs
    Joey Vigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1519

my life is a penetrating wreck
    This is the internet. If you think complete strangers care, you have a long life ahead of you

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

i hope I never need attention this bad
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Joey Vigs

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Get off SBR and get help.
    fukk that

stay on SBR and get help

Honest men survive !

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Never allow pussy to dictate your decisions in life. I feel sorry for you because not only are you consumed by gambling & alcohol. You let a woman convince you to put a house in her name because she makes your dick wet on occasion.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

That money that was given to you, would've lasted me a lifetime & a half pal.

Cuse0323

Some of us give a shit, Higher. Vent away. You gotta figure out this female situation. You really backed yourself into a corner with this whole putting her on the deed thing.

Cuse0323

Man, you still have a ton of money. What you lost is in the past. Be smarter in the future pal. I know I’m wasting my breath, but I really don’t wanna see you broke.

eaglesfan371

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    fukk that

stay on SBR and get help

Honest men survive !
    Edit: Fuk it idc

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

confused.. joint ownership on house you paid for totally with a woman you have a "relationship" with?
    not even married?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Just look at Stevek’s life And suddenly you won’t feel so bad. You will feel like Donald Trump!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Edit: Fuk it idc
    You do care. It shows.
    bastard

Bruce Cockburn

https://youtu.be/O9HFjErMMlA
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 03-16-19 at 02:57 PM.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

Pro tip: don't deal with women until you have your shit in order, which you clearly don't.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    confused.. joint ownership on house you paid for totally with a woman you have a "relationship" with?
    not even married?
    Yep. She’s got her claws firmly secured to his balls.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yep. She’s got her claws firmly secured to his balls.
    And he has only been dating her for a year. She hasn't even done a real stretch with him 5-10 years

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

you can do it Keith!

MelissaBaby
    my ex is an idiot
    MelissaBaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 768

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Some families are just cursed... Sorry pal and GL...

12 Last