Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Hannah B is the new bachelorette.... former ms alabama....

only one thing I'd do for this annoying as fuk slut from alabama:

yep, drop a duce in her vag and hit the fukkin' road.........

most annoying kunt i've had to see in a while when my wife watched that shithole show the other night when they revealed this bitch.....

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Gotta love any show where a dozen desperate fools all fall in love with the same person. Not America’s best achievement.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Gotta love any show where a dozen desperate fools all fall in love with the same person. Not America’s best achievement.
    such true love, too.....

where else can you have six-seven sluts who want to marry you even when they know your fukkin' other babes' brains out in the fukkin' fantasy suite?

in real life, your fiance catches you balls deep in some other ho, the wedding is off, the relationship over, and your lucky to get out of there without her snapping off your kahk.....

Cuse0323

Yeah for real. Dumb fcks. I’m in love with you Frank, and it’s cool if Becky blows you on her date with you. As long as you plow me when you’re done.

Delusional nutjobs. Maybe it’s fake and I’m the delusional one.

Auto Donk

what always amazes me is that almost all of them, male or female, suddenly think the bachelorette or bachelor is the one they want to marry.....

meanwhile, if they'd just met the asshole/bitch at a bar, they wouldn't give em the time of day.....

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

LOL so many good points.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    what always amazes me is that almost all of them, male or female, suddenly think the bachelorette or bachelor is the one they want to marry.....

meanwhile, if they'd just met the asshole/bitch at a bar, they wouldn't give em the time of day.....
    It’s insane. They go into it basically forcing themself to fall in love. They’re so desperate that they will just love a good looking stranger off the bat. It’s basically demanded of you. Basically just an arranged marriage. And yet millions of women love this relationship rape show.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eaglesfan371

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

$$$ changes people guys!!

As in their minds, common sense, attitudes, etc.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by billyloco View Post
    $$$ changes people guys!!

As in their minds, common sense, attitudes, etc.
    True. They probably just wanna be Instagram famous. That’s the new goal of chicks these days. Be a social media star. They’d suck a million dicks for it.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

It’s insane. They go into it basically forcing themself to fall in love. They’re so desperate that they will just love a good looking stranger off the bat. It’s basically demanded of you. Basically just an arranged marriage. And yet millions of women love this relationship rape show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

You guys are wayyyyyy off. That may have been the case 10 or 15 years ago, but it's definitely not the case anymore. Social media, especially Instagram, has changed everything. Most women who go on the show nowadays (and men too) have ZERO interest in actually ending up with the Bachelor or Bachelorette. They all just use the show to gain some popularity and social media followers, build their "brand", amass maybe 500K or so Instagram followers and start hawking teeth whitening strips and protein shakes. Depending on how many followers they have, they can make literally thousands for a single Instagram post.

And most who have any personality at all will get invited back on for Bachelor in Paradise in the summer, another opportunity to create some waves and cash in on that little bit of fame. And if they actually want to find someone, that's the place to do it. Basically 12 men and women on an island with virtually no rules and nothing to do all day.

Honestly I bet if you asked Hannah B if she'd rather have ended up with Colton or been the next Bachelorette, she would have chose being the next Bachelorette.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

True. They probably just wanna be Instagram famous. That’s the new goal of chicks these days. Be a social media star. They’d suck a million dicks for it.
    Oh the guys do it too.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Oh the guys do it too.
    Absolutely. Probably just as much. That’s the new dream job when they ask you in school what you wanna be. IG, or YouTube famous is probably literal goals of small children. Or maybe to play fortnite for a living. Insanity.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    You guys are wayyyyyy off. That may have been the case 10 or 15 years ago, but it's definitely not the case anymore. Social media, especially Instagram, has changed everything. Most women who go on the show nowadays (and men too) have ZERO interest in actually ending up with the Bachelor or Bachelorette. They all just use the show to gain some popularity and social media followers, build their "brand", amass maybe 500K or so Instagram followers and start hawking teeth whitening strips and protein shakes. Depending on how many followers they have, they can make literally thousands for a single Instagram post.

And most who have any personality at all will get invited back on for Bachelor in Paradise in the summer, another opportunity to create some waves and cash in on that little bit of fame. And if they actually want to find someone, that's the place to do it. Basically 12 men and women on an island with virtually no rules and nothing to do all day.

Honestly I bet if you asked Hannah B if she'd rather have ended up with Colton or been the next Bachelorette, she would have chose being the next Bachelorette.
    Sharp. You’re right. It’s just phony love. It’s always been phony but when they started the girls actually believed they were in love because that’s what they were supposed to do. Crazy how much you can get paid through social media fame. I’m not hating. Good for them. Just a sad display of what society has become. Once you hit reality fame then you can bounce around other shows too, like you said. Always some reality show to jump into. I’d only like to be on Survivor. Or the MTV challenges. Some actual competition.

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Need to have a huge gang bang for the final episode... make that ho pull a train and suk n fuk every guy for hours... last man standing wins the kum dumpster