Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anybody ever been ghosted and then have the chick come back later?

Getting ghosted is a crazy phenomenon

so I was banging this woman and we would go out about once a week. All the sudden no response to text or calls. Granted I only text once and left 1 voicemail so far. It’s been over 24 hours so I’m thinking “poof” she might be gone like casper.

She had mysteriously flaked on me a couple times prior to the radio silence but I felt like my sex game was on point and we got along well.

Question is how many of yall have been ghosted? And do these women ever vanish and suddenly start contacting you again?

If this seems like a novice question it’s because last year I ended a 10+ year relationship so I’m just now back on the dating scene and back when I was last dating I don’t think I was ever straight up ghosted there was always an explanation.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

24 hours is not ghosted Iol

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    24 hours is not ghosted Iol
    Yeah but I noticed she was on instagram so I know she ignoring me.

so play it cool, I’m guessing?

Is it ever beneficial to tell a woman your feelings?

okay so in trying to guess why she went cold she told me she wanted to date other guys too and didnt want to be exclusive. I’m not a fan of sharing but the pussy is unbelievable so I was like aight cool.

but then I may have given off the wrong vibe b/c I asked her to come along on a trip to Colorado with me.

ever since that conversation even though she said yeah I’ll probably go she been ice cold on me and I havent seen her since.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Getting ghosted is a crazy phenomenon

so I was banging this woman and we would go out about once a week. All the sudden no response to text or calls. she's ok, she's just getting additional dik.... ordinarily, bitches playin' the field maintain contact with either the best dik giver or the one with the most coin, so don't sweat it, she'll be back in all likelihood. to test if she got good dik, fuk her really hard, and if she's immediately sore and can't take it, you know she's been holed up fukkin somebody like me for a few days.
    She had mysteriously flaked on me a couple times (setting up dik, maybe even getting a quickie, or happy hour meeting new dik)prior to the radio silence but I felt like my sex game was on point and we got along well.(strong indicator she thinks she's found bbd (bigger better deal), whether accurate or not.... could mean better looks, more money, bigger kahk, even stronger sex game, again, don't sweat it.... fuk the ho, pof)

Granted I only text once and left 1 voicemail so far. (see first comment above, and quit being a bitch, to quote don corleone, "I want you to act like a man".... who gives a fuk if she calls or texts back, go bang the shit out of a hotter broad) It’s been over 24 hours so I’m thinking “poof” she might be gone like casper (see prior comment, she might think that youre the whiny, klingy type, and a bitch that would wonder wtf is up after only 24 fukkin hours)

Question is how many of yall have been ghosted? And do these women ever vanish and suddenly start contacting you again? (Had a former Bud Girl who wanted a relationship I started seeing right after my divorce; she wanted a committment, I wanted lots of strange, so she knew she was just a fuk buddy. hot as fuk, even banged peyton manning when they were both at tennessee (I was divorced in '02), she'd fall off the face of the earth every time she started dating some guy, trying to get hooked up. like clockwork, after about 3 mos every time, she'd hit me up and say let's go get drinks, code for "bring lots of lube". bitch was beautiful, awesome bod, but crazy (she started talkin to "grandma" in the sky on our first date, saying her dead grandma had brought me to her).... your fuk bud will be back unless her new deal turns into something serious.....

If this seems like a novice question it’s because last year I ended a 10+ year relationship so I’m just now back on the dating scene and back when I was last dating I don’t think I was ever straight up ghosted there was always an explanation.
    comments/advice have been inserted in red bold typeface above, responding to the bolded comments

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-21-19 at 09:49 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Thanks Donk. I needed that. You are right I am being a little bitch I will try to snap out of it.

I was going to send her a video trying to sell myself to her but that sounds like a bad move. I think I will make myself a note to call her at the end of April if I don’t hear from her.

I mean honestly man I wasn’t selfish in bed I definitely made sure her needs were met. I was proud of my performances.

I probably did act a little weak clingy but thats b/c I wanted more of a good thing and she was playing mind games and I wasn’t assertive enough.

I guess big picture what I want is to stop burning bridges with women and add to the amount of women in my life instead of constantly replacing them. I am pretty sure I don’t have to worry about this woman finding something serious.

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

No, it's like playing poker with your cards face up, not a good idea.
    Points Awarded:

Big Bear gave Gaze73 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Make a video? Don't be that pathetic.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Make a video? Don't be that pathetic.
    LMAO

aight Donk sold me. I feel better now. Going to let this one go and see if she comes back on her own.

Thanks guys.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

On the positive front though

atleast I got great sex about 5 times

hit it with no rubber (drunk decision) and all STD test came back negative

I even got tested for HIV and herpes I told my buddy and he was like whaaaat?!! He said I wouldn’t want to know
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Thanks Donk. I needed that. You are right I am being a little bitch I will try to snap out of it.

I was going to send her a video trying to sell myself to her but that sounds like a bad move. I think I will make myself a note to call her at the end of April if I don’t hear from her.

I mean honestly man I wasn’t selfish in bed I definitely made sure her needs were met. I was proud of my performances.

I probably did act a little weak clingy but thats b/c I wanted more of a good thing and she was playing mind games and I wasn’t assertive enough.

I guess big picture what I want is to stop burning bridges with women and add to the amount of women in my life instead of constantly replacing them. I am pretty sure I don’t have to worry about this woman finding something serious.
    one bit of advice, on the craziness of women. one, they often like so called "bad boys" with an edge, or perceived edge, over nice guys. they often want a guy they can't have, or that is a chase. a nice lap dog is no challenge to them, and often gets curbed. drop her a short text if you haven't heard from her in a week, something upbeat and non-chalant like "hey, it's time to have some fun! let's hit the town when you come up for air" or "hey, let's have some fun when you come up for air!" then drop it.....

one thing I know as certain as bobby waves is a scam artist, is that Women get in touch with the guys they want to get in touch with, and have no problem at all in doing so.

if she's fallen off the grid, she's most likely pursuing other options, who she has no problem calling/texting back. the video sounds like desperation, that turns chicks off....

sounds like you did all you could have done, short of perhaps giving her hope for a future if that was what she was hoping for. don't kick yourself, I put on the performance of a lifetime and had the best first date ever with one of the hottest women in the world, wound up bangin her all night at the Intercontinental on the west loop..... turned her down for a halloween date a week later, due to a previously planned quail hunting trip with my sons, and then she fell off the face of the earth..... she started dating a top lawyer in htown and nearly wrecked his life, as i found out later......

the kicker was that when I finally did get in touch with her, after callin her about once every two weeks, then less into december, she said "oh, I just didn't think we had that much chemistry"..... dude, we were at zimm's coctail lounge when she went to the restroom, came back with a huge smile on her face, jumped in my lap and stradled me, and said "I just have to kiss you".... we wind up bangin' all fukkin' night, she has at least ten fukkin' o's, and two months later says it was "no chemistry".... hahahahah..... that's women for ya..... what it was, was a fukkin' multimillionaire lawyer and my bmw 645 ci had only been ordered at the time, and I was still driving a goddam suv.....

a hot blonde friend of mine said, If you'd had this car when "miss america" (as we called her) went out with you, you'd have landed her for good.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-21-19 at 10:20 AM.

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

You already tried to contact her twice... that is one too many. You need to shut it down NOW

Make her start thinking why you are not bugging her like other idiots... girls say they like that, but it is actually sex repellent. They want a man that does not need them. They love a man that shows her on a consistent basis he does not give a fuk

I can tell you are into her, and it is on your mind. But best advice is get out there a bang some other ho. If she comes back okay that might work... you will figure it out later.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Seaweed 2.0 with his imagine/madeup stories lmao

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Has sex a couple times unprotected

Freaks out and gets tested for herpes and other STDs immediately

Bruh

Good on you for getting tested regularly but unless you have symptoms no need to freak out or have anxiety over that

You have made so many posts about this girl on here FORGET ABOUT HER. You're in your late 20s early 30s right? Go fuk some young 20 yr old who wants an older guy she can call daddy when fukking. Choke em, flog em, take control. Stop this pussy submissive shit, looks pathetic man.

Nobody realizes that STIs are not actually that bad. I caught the clap once in college, took 2 pills and instantly cured. I would rather get the clap again than have the flu for example. I knew someone in college who had genital herpes and they told me it only flares up 3-4 times a year for a couple days at most. She was a good friend, never slept with her (for obvious reason) but felt bad for her cause she would tell me how guys would walk out immediately, not say a word or look at her repulsed just over her admitting it before sex.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Currently banging the hottest blond 19 year old stripper.

As o p says the pussy is addicting and hard to get away from.

Is Chick seriously showed me how good it can be suck a dick on command will do anything I tell her to do doesn't give me too much lip and even let me fukk her and her friend at the same time.

That being said, anytime she pisses me off I stop answering her calls. I just let them ring all the way to voicemail.

I go out and have fun and post the stories on social media knowing she can see it.

This literally drives the chick insane.

She starts calling me from her girlfriends numbers, calling me every 10 minutes, coming over to my house banging on the door and the windows, going to bars I frequent around my house and asking about me.

The power in a relationship belongs to the one who cares the least.

Finally after a few days I'll pick up the phone sounding annoyed. She will beg to come back. ( usually when I'm hungover because that's when I get the horniest for some reason).

That is when we proceed to have the hottest fuk fest for days. She won't go to work she won't even look at her phone so just sit there so happy to be back, fukking, rubbing my back, sucking my dick.

Donk is absolutely right, his analysis is spot-on.

Well it does hurt me to ghost her because I'm addicted to the pussy and I feel like I'm throwing away a good thing, it really works.

And like another poster said the daddy sex you have with a super young girl like 15-20 years your Junior is the hottest shit you will ever do.

BrickJames
    Action

....... this has happened maybe three or four times in the seven months I've been banging her, it's to the point where she's afraid to even go out with her friends or do anything besides work and fukk me because she's terrified it will happen again.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Yeah but I noticed she was on instagram so I know she ignoring me.

so play it cool, I’m guessing?

okay so in trying to guess why she went cold she told me she wanted to date other guys too and didnt want to be exclusive. I’m not a fan of sharing but the pussy is unbelievable so I was like aight cool.

but then I may have given off the wrong vibe b/c I asked her to come along on a trip to Colorado with me.

ever since that conversation even though she said yeah I’ll probably go she been ice cold on me and I havent seen her since.
    #Stalker (let shit play out 72 hours) then it's officially a ghost situation.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Currently banging the hottest blond 19 year old stripper.

As o p says the pussy is addicting and hard to get away from.

Is Chick seriously showed me how good it can be suck a dick on command will do anything I tell her to do doesn't give me too much lip and even let me fukk her and her friend at the same time.

That being said, anytime she pisses me off I stop answering her calls. I just let them ring all the way to voicemail.

I go out and have fun and post the stories on social media knowing she can see it.

This literally drives the chick insane.

She starts calling me from her girlfriends numbers, calling me every 10 minutes, coming over to my house banging on the door and the windows, going to bars I frequent around my house and asking about me.

The power in a relationship belongs to the one who cares the least.

Finally after a few days I'll pick up the phone sounding annoyed. She will beg to come back. ( usually when I'm hungover because that's when I get the horniest for some reason).

That is when we proceed to have the hottest fuk fest for days. She won't go to work she won't even look at her phone so just sit there so happy to be back, fukking, rubbing my back, sucking my dick.

Donk is absolutely right, his analysis is spot-on.

Well it does hurt me to ghost her because I'm addicted to the pussy and I feel like I'm throwing away a good thing, it really works.

And like another poster said the daddy sex you have with a super young girl like 15-20 years your Junior is the hottest shit you will ever do.

BeatTheJerk

BJ has it pretty much figured out.

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    comments/advice have been inserted in red bold typeface above, responding to the bolded comments

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
    Donk is the KIng of Kings regarding the opposite sex with great reason/examples. I wish you were my Dad pal ......

BrickJames
    Action

Just remember this at all times,

"She's not yours, it's just your turn."

Auto Donk

Just remember this at all times,

"She's not yours, it's just your turn."
    yep, and try not to think about, when you're kissing her, all the other diks she's had in her mouth that enabled her to perfect her technique.....

unless you're waves or ttwarrior, then you'd probably fantasize about actually having a third party's kahk working in and out of both of your mouths as you make out.....

we used to have a saying, all the way back in high school, (and as stupid as it seems now, it probably didn't make it into the second or third year of college, but we used it often), when being told what a slut we'd picked up the weekend before or whatever: "she's no virgin, but she never claimed to be"......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-21-19 at 02:48 PM.

BrickJames
    Action

yep, and try not to think about, when you're kissing her, all the other diks she's had in her mouth that enabled her to perfect her technique.....

unless you're waves or ttwarrior, then you'd probably fantasize about actually having a third party's kahk working in and out of both of your mouths as you make out.....

we used to have a saying, all the way back in high school, (and as stupid as it seems now, it probably didn't make it into the second or third year of college, but we used it often), when being told what a slut we'd picked up the weekend before or whatever: "she's no virgin, but she never claimed to be"......
    We are hard wired as humans to fall in love with the women we have sex with, it's just a chemical reaction. Yes when they leave they make you feel like shit, but like my father always used to say,

" women are like buses, if you miss one they'll be another one along in 10 minutes"

BrickJames
    Action

Or,

" stand them on their heads and they all look like sisters"

flipacoin9698

I learned a long time ago... when banging a really hot slut the biggest fear for a guy is nuttin too soon. You want to take her for a real good ride so she likes and wants more. If you keep thinking wow she is so hot this is great, you are gonna blow way too soon. If you concentrate your thoughts on "what a freaking slut!! she just loves kawk!! " then you will be able to pound for an hour or whatever is needed. At least that is what works for me.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    I learned a long time ago... when banging a really hot slut the biggest fear for a guy is nuttin too soon. You want to take her for a real good ride so she likes and wants more. If you keep thinking wow she is so hot this is great, you are gonna blow way too soon. If you concentrate your thoughts on "what a freaking slut!! she just loves kawk!! " then you will be able to pound for an hour or whatever is needed. At least that is what works for me.
    Those are the exact thoughts I think when I want to come. I like em filthy

flipacoin9698

We are hard wired as humans to fall in love with the women we have sex with, it's just a chemical reaction. Yes when they leave they make you feel like shit, but like my father always used to say,

" women are like buses, if you miss one they'll be another one along in 10 minutes"
    Your dad is much wiser than mine... my dad is a bit of a cuck. He married the first girl that paid any attention to him in HS,... and 55+ years later they still hate each other but he has no balls to think he can do anything. Just a different generation

BeatTheJerk

Yeah but contrarily for women. Another man will be along in 1.2 seconds.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    Your dad is much wiser than mine... my dad is a bit of a cuck. He married the first girl that paid any attention to him in HS,... and 55+ years later they still hate each other but he has no balls to think he can do anything. Just a different generation
    It was a different generation, Society told them that if they didn't get married before they were in their late twenties they would be a loser forever, now all these assholes are on their second and third marriages.

Marriage is a lose-lose it's the ultimate Gamble, I suppose second only to Russian Roulette.

BrickJames
    Action

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Yeah but contrarily for women. Another man will be along in 1.2 seconds.
    That is the rub, there's so many thirsty guys out there that women perceive themselves to have many options.

BrickJames
    Action

You have to go full Daddy on them,

You think a dad gets jealous of his daughter out with her friends?

You think a dad gets butthurt at some insult his daughter throws at him?

No, he laughs it off and says your cute princess

Auto Donk

my runnin' buddy in high school's older brother, a wild man who once shot up a bunch of banditos bikes outside a bar after he brawled with em, used to say (as a play on the term whorehouse, "they're all whores, they just live in different houses."

I never really subscribed to that theory, but did find it funny/amusing......

BrickJames
    Action

my runnin' buddy in high school's older brother, a wild man who once shot up a bunch of banditos bikes outside a bar after he brawled with em, used to say (as a play on the term whorehouse, "they're all whores, they just live in different houses."

I never really subscribed to that theory, but did find it funny/amusing......
    There are videos on YouTube of chicks who's been in 10 year relationship literally leaving their significant others on the spot for a guy in a Lamborghini, they're all whores it's just some are more expensive than others

BrickJames
    Action

One in particular I remember this black guy tried to talk to a white woman in the gas station and she said I don't talk to black guys, he drove up in his Lamborghini as she left the gas station and she literally begged him to take her with him

Auto Donk

You have to go full Daddy on them,

You think a dad gets jealous of his daughter out with her friends?

You think a dad gets butthurt at some insult his daughter throws at him?

No, he laughs it off and says your cute princess
    I had one kinky freak of a babe I was dating at 41, she was 27, she'd always get into that daddy name callin'; "fuk me daddy, fuk your little girl"..... she said don't get wigged out by it, and at some point when we were drinkin' etc, she cranked it up during sex, and I finally played into it a bit, with shit like "that's right, I love it when my little girl takes my dik", "that's my little girl" and some other shit really pushing as if I was her f'n dad pounding her, and she must've been kinked about it, as it got her off big time..... fukkin' weird shit, but I always aim to give my partner what they need.....

BrickJames
    Action

One in particular I remember this black guy tried to talk to a white woman in the gas station and she said I don't talk to black guys, he drove up in his Lamborghini as she left the gas station and she literally begged him to take her with him
    It's called hypergamy, women are hardwired to always find the best possible mate they can attract to reproduce with

12 Last