HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you ever feel down, depressed, suicidal, tilted beyond repair...

Hit me up, send me a PM... I WILL LISTEN TO YOU AND TRY TO GIVE YOU MY BEST ADVICE.

Sometimes coming out clean to people "we know for real" is tough.

Anonymity gives you the freedom to lay it all out and I don't care what the neanderthal alpha males fakefucks say here... we all suffer and go through shit, SBR is an extension of our life where we can be degen gamblers and be praised for it...

You will never walk alone
    Points Awarded:

snapperman2 gave HurryUpAndDrink 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Djohns04

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Based on gel ballistics testing... I think the 38 special +P JHP through a 4" revolver will created the most assured damage to upper cortex and skull. Can you please confirm? It's not like I can count on two rounds to do the job... I think it is best to use a sub-sonic round so that my neighbors are not disturbed. 357 mag is just messy... and can over penetrate and involve risk to others.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    Based on gel ballistics testing... I think the 38 special +P JHP through a 4" revolver will created the most assured damage to upper cortex and skull. Can you please confirm? It's not like I can count on two rounds to do the job... I think it is best to use a sub-sonic round so that my neighbors are not disturbed. 357 mag is just messy... and can over penetrate and involve risk to others.
    Don't do it, the main reason I don't own a gun is that they make it so easy to act on the spur of the moment, most other "methods" require some kind of planning and are too painful/scary to try...

If you are really dissecting this down you might want to do something extreme to get your mind of it... lets talk and find out whats feasible

flipacoin9698

hmmm for a guy that claims to want to help, you are not offering too much to this decision.

I have heard great things about this particular ammo... can you confirm?

https://www.ammunitiontogo.com/produ...110gr-ftx-ammo

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

Thank you for being considerate of your neighbors. Pills and alcohol would probably be the most quiet. And if you don't want your neighbors disturbed by someone breaking down your door to retrieve your body - leave your front door unlocked.

flipacoin9698

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Thank you for being considerate of your neighbors. Pills and alcohol would probably be the most quiet. And if you don't want your neighbors disturbed by someone breaking down your door to retrieve your body - leave your front door unlocked.
    Pills and alcohol are maybe the most INCONSIDERATE way to do this. This is a horribly ineffective method. Majority of times people wake up in a hospital hours or days later. Not very effective.

HurryUpAndDrink

hmmm for a guy that claims to want to help, you are not offering too much to this decision.

I have heard great things about this particular ammo... can you confirm?

https://www.ammunitiontogo.com/produ...110gr-ftx-ammo
    I will never support anyone's decision to off themselves... it goes against the purpose of lifting people up... when you die there's nothing to lift

That said, I will never judge ANYONE who does it, I have tried too, 2 pretty serious attempts and the last one in 2014 I was extremely lucky to survive, or unlucky, however, you see it and some days I feel destiny tricked me that day...

But somedays, for a small period of time I can be genuinely happy of being around, its always nice to have that choice.

I have decided the 3rd time I try it, will be the charm, a combination of a heroin overdose and hanging, will shoot up sitting in a tree branch, noose already secured, by the time I hit the cord I will be unconscious and it will all go pretty fast with close to zero pain or suffering

HurryUpAndDrink

Pills and alcohol are maybe the most INCONSIDERATE way to do this. This is a horribly ineffective method. Majority of times people wake up in a hospital hours or days later. Not very effective.
    Not effective at all... you'll survive with considerable liver damage which can turn your life more of a living hell than before

Same with jumping from not so high heights... one guy survived from the Golden Bridge jump and is now a paraplegic guy that gives speeches Ted Talks lol

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I will never support anyone's decision to off themselves... it goes against the purpose of lifting people up... when you die there's nothing to lift

That said, I will never judge ANYONE who does it, I have tried too, 2 pretty serious attempts and the last one in 2014 I was extremely lucky to survive, or unlucky, however, you see it and some days I feel destiny tricked me that day...

But somedays, for a small period of time I can be genuinely happy of being around, its always nice to have that choice.

I have decided the 3rd time I try it, will be the charm, a combination of a heroin overdose and hanging, will shoot up sitting in a tree branch, noose already secured, by the time I hit the cord I will be unconscious and it will all go pretty fast with close to zero pain or suffering
    Third time would be the charm with that. I was gonna get drunk and shoot up a boatload of fentanyl. Luckily I’m a broke dikk, and never could get around to it. Now I’m living sober except the Subutex, and feeling alright. I need something and suboxone is socially acceptable for whatever reason, so I’ll continue to get high off this shit daily and live my life happily. Until I have to get off of it for whatever reason which is the worst fckin opiate withdrawal there besides methadone. But I’ll deal with that when it comes. You can always hit me up too, if you ever need someone to vent with.

Cuse0323

Pills and booze is a bad idea unless it’s benzos and alcohol. Aren’t gonna damage your body if you don’t die. With enough of both you should just drift off and stop breathing. That’s what my pops did, except he was walking around like a tank. Took a shit then keeled over into the tub.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

ouch Cuse

man, I am not going to write anything

just ouch, his pain and yours

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Pills and booze is a bad idea unless it’s benzos and alcohol. Aren’t gonna damage your body if you don’t die. With enough of both you should just drift off and stop breathing. That’s what my pops did, except he was walking around like a tank. Took a shit then keeled over into the tub.
    damn bro... I used to take benzos... to come down from cocaine... almost died more than once

I'm sorry for your pops

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20385

Yes, but your neighbors aren't bothered by gunshots or inconvenienced by parking lot dives. The neighbors don't have to put up with your b.s. if you're in the hospital recovering from a failed drug suicide.

PittsburghPlayer

is the thread title a riddle?

Hurry, know some people that are not feeling well and that need a push. Maybe a rope, bullet, needle, carbon monoxide ... and I wonder, where do your services end?

these people are a different breed that need help but are unaware of the fact, are sometimes referred to as pycho or sociopaths

if I leave an envelope, sealed with a name time and address
    do you do those jobs?

not asking for myself, but a stalking, pedophile, thief that steals from vulnerable women and posts vids of kids to the `net
    all he wants is a quick death

payment would be a poster going pro (full transparency)

No Covert bullshit here man!

HurryUpAndDrink

Pitt... if someone is a CONFIRMED pedophile I would do it for free. FREE.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    ouch Cuse

man, I am not going to write anything

just ouch, his pain and yours
    damn bro... I used to take benzos... to come down from cocaine... almost died more than once

I'm sorry for your pops
    Thanks, and no worries. Happy that he got out of his misery. He could have went about iit differently, but really he was too far gone for that.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

... it goes against the purpose of lifting people up... when you die there's nothing to lift
    What about the casket?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    What about the casket?
    Almost dropped my dad’s. He was a fat fck and some people not carrying their weight made my spot ridiculously heavy. Barely made it to the hearse. Would have been a nice story to tell.

PittsburghPlayer

Pitt... if someone is a CONFIRMED pedophile I would do it for free. FREE.

like the rest of us Hurry
    since the one has only implied, strongly implied
    ASMITTED repeatedly that he is abusive ...

well, you know the story

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

But none of that ever happened, just like the donation you said you'd make to Big Day, that never happened. No one ASMITTED anything you fukkin idiot.

STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD MAN.

It's embarrassing.

PittsburghPlayer

PsychoKiller, made multiple posts yesterday Syr and the over
    split

unless someone waited for and received the late 12 1/2 and 13
    then I hit both

get the fukk away from me

Pay Hurry to tune your bitch ass up by paying for his next renewal.

and if not Hurry, I will sell your toothless ass to another poster

stevek173

Wtf are you even talking about man, ever?

Oh that's right, no one cares because it's not sports picks or gambling ever, just nonsensical babble

Pay up like you said you would or get off the site

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Wtf are you even talking about man, ever?

Oh that's right, no one cares because it's not sports picks or gambling ever, just nonsensical babble

Pay up like you said you would or get off the site
    Saying he had Syracuse and the over. Hit the over and then Cuse hit for people with +13. That’s gambling related right there. Then he said he will pay Hurry to whoop ya, or someone else if need be to take out your toothless ass.

stevek173

Ok thank you for translating Cuse.

Me being toothless is one of the stupider things that's ever been made up about me.

That dude is so weird and needs to donate to Big Day as he said he would or he needs to go somewhere else. Maybe the I have dead small animals in my freezer forum, idk.

HurryUpAndDrink

Stevek take your shit elsewhere, this is a good intentions thread... dont ruin it with your e-fighting

Gaze73
    Gaze73's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1192

What's up with this grim-ass thread? Just fuk a hooker when you're down. Many starving africans and quadriplegics are happier than some of you degens with first world problems. Life's tough, deal with it.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    What's up with this grim-ass thread? Just fuk a hooker when you're down. Many starving africans and quadriplegics are happier than some of you degens with first world problems. Life's tough, deal with it.
    Just a place to vent. We all got issues we gotta get off our chest these days. Gone are the days for men of just rubbing some dirt on it. That produces suicide and homicide. Unchecked anger is a dangerous thing.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
    Attention whores who have pushed away every real person in their life with their nonsense, so now they use an internet gambling forum to get their attention fix
    Sad and pathetic

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Attention whores who have pushed away every real person in their life with their nonsense, so now they use an internet gambling forum to get their attention fix
    Sad and pathetic
    And yet you still hand out the attention. Should just let the threads die if they’re so bad. I don’t need attention. Just don’t need to be spouting off all the BS at family and friends. That’ll really push ‘em away.

stevek173

Stevek take your shit elsewhere, this is a good intentions thread... dont ruin it with your e-fighting
    Just sent you a pm

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

And yet you still hand out the attention. Should just let the threads die if they’re so bad. I don’t need attention. Just don’t need to be spouting off all the BS at family and friends. That’ll really push ‘em away.
    Trust me, I get it
    Any attention is good attention, even if it is mocking you
    Sad

HurryUpAndDrink

Trust me, I get it
    Sad
    gtfo with your vile vermin behavior

hating bitch

im told you are next on the banning roulette, keep it up

Cuse0323

Trust me, I get it
    Sad
    I’m just an open book. I don’t lie about anything and have natural truth serum flowing. Last thing I crave is attention from middle aged men on a gambling forum. As hard as that may be to believe. I enjoy shooting the shit with likeminded people.

PittsburghPlayer

Saying he had Syracuse and the over. Hit the over and then Cuse hit for people with +13. That’s gambling related right there. Then he said he will pay Hurry to whoop ya, or someone else if need be to take out your toothless ass.

classic

thanks

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya got the peace symbol and then the biker w/ a gun it looks like. I'm scared to PM ya and tell u my problems big dog.
    Hit me up, send me a PM... I WILL LISTEN TO YOU AND TRY TO GIVE YOU MY BEST ADVICE.

Sometimes coming out clean to people "we know for real" is tough.

Anonymity gives you the freedom to lay it all out and I don't care what the neanderthal alpha males fakefucks say here... we all suffer and go through shit, SBR is an extension of our life where we can be degen gamblers and be praised for it...

You will never walk alone

12 Last