KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

No more Illegal wagering for me

Peace fellas. This online/offshore is beyond the term "$hit $how" Will wager legally and comfortably from now on without the hassle pf dealing with mexicans with 15 yr old intellect. No more goofball rules btc price none of it. Just bet and either win and get paid or lose and throw away ticket. So simple. The amount of energy saved will not doubt reflect within the bankroll. Technical Death Metal or GTFO!!!!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

where do you live?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Probably good for your health to step back from offshore for now. Good luck brotha.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

that shit was illegal? fukk

anyone have an eraser?

I want my money back

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Guy must of lost a buzzer beater

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I can’t wait either.. Being slow rolled by a Aplus book now.. 2x a 5k check hasn’t cleared.. Don’t think I’m being stuffed but waiting over 40 days to cash 5500 check is crazy.. Can’t wait to win and get paid all in same day

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Costa Rican bookies are struggling with facilities these days

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1091

It's fuk'in game over for offshores once more states jump on the legal sports betting money train. Just a matter of time. The os books realize this and are trying to suck up as much cash and bitcoin they can before they "mysteriously" fold up shop and leave bettors fuk'ed. Slow pay, cut limits, freezing, confiscating and shutting down accounts without warning, like you said KIDB, it's a shit show.

Kinda makes you wonder if Tony from 5Dimes seen the handwriting on the wall and decided to make his move while the gett'in was good. Still believe that dude is seat'in on a beach somewhere with his toes in the sand, laughing his ass off.

I'm just hoping SBR changes with the times and is able to partner up with and get something rolling here in the USA when the time comes. No reason not to with their excellent established platform and definitely something to think about for the future of the site.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

I think offshore will get better with this competition
    Books that abuse players won't survive.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2912

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I think offshore will get better with this competition
    Books that abuse players won't survive.
    That's what I'm hoping for, more competition, better perks to keep players. My state isn't jumping on the wagon any time soon.

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Please state the statute I am breaking when I place a wager with 5dimes... I will be waiting.

There is none.

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

If it is ease and simplicity you want... then you want offshore. Don't have to get dressed or start the car or nothing. wiggle the mouse to wake up the PC and place a bet - any time of any day. That seems pretty easy to me. Want to get paid? Not a problem you make a request online and the cash is in my account a few days later. OMG that was so difficult. You are a drama queen... I guess you are happy that there are sports books in your state now? Okay enjoy. but don't try to embellish to make it seem that offshore betting is such a bad deal... I love it.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    Peace fellas. This online/offshore is beyond the term "$hit $how" Will wager legally and comfortably from now on without the hassle pf dealing with mexicans with 15 yr old intellect. No more goofball rules btc price none of it. Just bet and either win and get paid or lose and throw away ticket. So simple. The amount of energy saved will not doubt reflect within the bankroll. Technical Death Metal or GTFO!!!!!
    Only hamburgers bet into -110 juice, sharps bet -105.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10538

Juice is nothing
    Hassles with other crap is what sucks

Like the guy driving 50 extra miles when purchasing a hammer in order to save $5 when gas costs $2.80 per gallon

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Costa Rican bookies are struggling with facilities these days
    CR bookies are struggling with EVERYTHING EXCEPT, FRESH OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL kids with a so-so English level.

The economy in the country is stagnant and most sportbooks can no longer retain their best, everyone and anyone would rather be working on their thing than to be paid $5 an hour.

I remember back in 2004 when I 1st started working for books, the veteran betting clerks made $10 an hour or sometimes even more... now shops want you to move lines for $6 an hour... and I'm not saying is a tough job to do, but is worth hell more than $6 if you take into account what these shops make a year---

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Only hamburgers bet into -110 juice, sharps bet -105.
    Saving a nickel isn’t worth the hassle dude..

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Cool story. See ya.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post

I hear ya brotatochip