Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

This Lori Louglin ordeal should have been a no-brainer.... more than it already was

one simple look at this dumb broad Lori Loughlin's dumbass kids tells you all you need to know about whether these two stupid bitches would have to bend the fukkin' rules to get into a decent college.....

while they are certainly worthy of spreading their legs for a good "donking" here in DonkLand (hell, I'd even ass-bang their mother for dessert), they look dumb as a box of rocks.....

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Look like highly academic intellectuals to me, probably well-read in the works of Nietzsche and Schopenhauer

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

the one on the left looks like a real *** dumpster... I'm in love

flipacoin9698

you know college is really not for everybody... they could do quite well dancing on a pole and developing a respectable coke habit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, MadTiger, and eaglesfan371

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    you know college is really not for everybody... they could do quite well dancing on a pole and developing a respectable coke habit.
    the one on the left looks like a stupid Meadow Soprano (well, stupider Meadow Soprano, as I doubt jamie sigler had a whole lot in the smarts department, as well).... I'd like to make her and the real Meadow Soprano work my kahk and balls simultaneously.... be akin to face-fukkin' twins.....

Auto Donk

just noticed that the photo above was taken at a breast cancer event.... how ironic, as between the three of them, if you combined all three of their racks you might come up with one decent set of .....

flipacoin9698

They live in California... they also could head out to the valley and find a nice job acting if they get past the casting guy.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    They live in California... they also could head out to the valley and find a nice job acting if they get past the casting guy.
    these stupid little privileged hos would probably wince at the idea of having two well-hung armenian guys trading paint in their bungholes in a hot double anal scene.... they'd probably wash out of the valley as, well, unable to compete with the russian and ukranian hos who've been taking two rods up the ass simultaneously since their early teens from family members....

flipacoin9698

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    these stupid little privileged hos would probably wince at the idea of having two well-hung armenian guys trading paint in their bungholes in a hot double anal scene.... they'd probably wash out of the valley as, well, unable to compete with the russian and ukranian hos who've been taking two rods up the ass simultaneously since their early teens from family members....
    These rich bitches... their families are more fuk'd up than you think. I think they would impress you... daddy or some teacher has already broken them in

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    one simple look at this dumb broad Lori Loughlin's dumbass kids tells you all you need to know about whether these two stupid bitches would have to bend the fukkin' rules to get into a decent college.....

while they are certainly worthy of spreading their legs for a good "donking" here in DonkLand (hell, I'd even ass-bang their mother for dessert), they look dumb as a box of rocks.....
    Left, Then Right - - Middle can go make a sandwich for me.....

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Guess I'm the only one who would prefer the girl on the right.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Have to be a real dumbass needing to cheat to get into USC.

Auto Donk

I think those two dumb hos went to some school as phony sports stars, rowing or some shit like that.....

too bad the school didn't give out scholarships for Tonsil Hockey -- the only sport they ever participated in..... they'd probably be first team All American.....

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8860

Have Mercy!!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I'll take left

Close though

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I'll take left

Close though
    You won’t “take” anything, creep. She would be just like any other girl and not give you the time of day. You take left. Hahahaha... hahahaha

stevek173

Uh huh.

So, where is this ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I don’t. 2501 on Oregon

Bostongambler

Uh huh.

So, where is this ticket?
    Posted plenty, Pedo. You never posted one.

stevek173

No, where is THAT one, closet case.

Bostongambler

Posted plenty and that will be the day I answer to you, Pedo.

stevek173

Ok got it so you still don't have that ticket, because the bet was fake and you're SBR's biggest fraud both pretending to bet real money and pretending to be heterosexual.

Nothing new.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

She learned from Uncle Jesse.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0584106/

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

As much as I hate liberals, still don’t wanna see anyone go to jail/prison. Nothing wrong with a little bribery. What else you supposed to do with all that money, and dumbass kids? The one on the left is smoking. Of course she’s meant for community college, but who really cares.

Bostongambler

Ok got it so you still don't have that ticket, because the bet was fake and you're SBR's biggest fraud both pretending to bet real money and pretending to be heterosexual.

Nothing new.
    Post a ticket. Or post your last restraining order. Your choice.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

Slow news day if we're enraged about millionaires and billionaires getting their kids into college

I saw this and thought, 'haven't they always been doing this?'
    Nevertheless, nothing but gossip

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Slow news day if we're enraged about millionaires and billionaires getting their kids into college

I saw this and thought, 'haven't they always been doing this?'
    Nevertheless, nothing but gossip
    That’s what I’m thinking. Sounds like business as usual. Tough break for the poor kid that didn’t get accepted in Yale, so had to go to Cornell instead. Early life lesson for ‘em.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    As much as I hate liberals, still don’t wanna see anyone go to jail/prison. Nothing wrong with a little bribery. What else you supposed to do with all that money, and dumbass kids? The one on the left is smoking. Of course she’s meant for community college, but who really cares.
    F@ck em cuse, they don't deserve your sympathy. These are the same sorts of f@ckers that will be blabbering about white privilege when the only people with any privilege are these fools.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    F@ck em cuse, they don't deserve your sympathy. These are the same sorts of f@ckers that will be blabbering about white privilege when the only people with any privilege are these fools.
    True. Full of hypocrisy. They love to spout beliefs that they don’t even practice themselves. The liberal special. Telling others how to live, but not living that way themself.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

True. Full of hypocrisy. They love to spout beliefs that they don’t even practice themselves. The liberal special. Telling others how to live, but not living that way themself.

Excatly,simple as that mate.

Auto Donk

one day this ho is living the good life, poppin X, sippin' champagne, touting her Mossimo husband, and talkin' about how proud she if of her kids, the next day Aunt Becky is running through a parking lot trying to avoid the press with a fukkin' sweater over her head in serpentine fashion, because she can't see where the fuk she's going as hellicopters film her from overhead....

Cuse0323

Her daughter was chillin on a USC official’s yacht when it all went down.

Living the fckin dream. She already makes bank off YouTube as well. Not sure why they forced her into college. She’s already gonna be rich without the piece of paper. Guess it’s an ego thing. Wonder if she drops out of USC now. Do they boot her? Can they even do that, hmm....

Auto Donk

Her daughter was chillin on a USC official’s yacht when it all went down.

Living the fckin dream. She already makes bank off YouTube as well. Not sure why they forced her into college. She’s already gonna be rich without the piece of paper. Guess it’s an ego thing. Wonder if she drops out of USC now. Do they boot her? Can they even do that, hmm....
    a usc administrator on his yacht loaded with young, coillege age pussy..... fuk, I have a whole new respect for that guy/that school.....

though i'm an A&M grad and "century club member", I never really focused on parlaying alumni involvement into bangin' half a sorority every spring break, but just always gave enough to help pay our football recruits.....

but damn, a yacht full of college pussy sounds appetizing!!!!

Cuse0323

Plowing all his daughter’s hot friends on his yacht. Unreal.