Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Anyone need dating advice? Career advice? Fitness advice?

Fire away and I’ll do what I can

i got it all figured out

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

yes,

I'd like to do a little bit worse in all those categories

I need more time to just lay on couch and be a slob, but only like 10% more time. So I don't want to lose my job, or get fat, or have a lot less women. How do I only slightly but controlled roll back my mojo in all facets

how do I go about that?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

weren't you just asking the board for all kinds of advice, including sex?

I guess my advice worked quick, since you're now an expert too!

good job!

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    weren't you just asking the board for all kinds of advice, including sex?

I guess my advice worked quick, since you're now an expert too!

good job!
    lol that was my first thought too. fast learner. guys getting laid every date now i hope
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Make your own money. Set your own schedule. Hunt for pussy everyday. Pick winners & lift weights. Make time for your family. That's all I got.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

lets goo

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

you got laid in vegas?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

creates a thread saying he has all the answers to the shit he's done nothing but repeatedly pepper this board with questions about.....

this is a new low....

ban this dumbass, please.........
    Points Awarded:

firstclass gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i got it all figured out

Give me a good stock market play.

Mr. I have it all figured out.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Fire away and I’ll do what I can

i got it all figured out
    Cops have the highest obesity rate of any profession in America. How do we get the fat fukks to lay off the donuts and twinkies, so they can actually catch criminals instead of being winded after running a block and letting all the thieves get away thus driving up insurance costs and lowering property values?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Cops have the highest obesity rate of any profession in America. How do we get the fat fukks to lay off the donuts and twinkies, so they can actually catch criminals instead of being winded after running a block and letting all the thieves get away thus driving up insurance costs and lowering property values?
    Great question. Well the short answer to make it harder to become a cop, train them better, and pay them more money.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for police officers, they have a very hard job. They need to get paid more for what they do.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Great question. Well the short answer to make it harder to become a cop, train them better, and pay them more money.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for police officers, they have a very hard job. They need to get paid more for what they do.
    Your part about having stricter criteria for becoming a cop is spot on. Maybe being a cop shouldn't be an entry level job. Maybe they should make it a requirement that they have a degree in something pertinent to the job say; law, political science, criminal justice etc. Right now most of the country only requires a high school diploma or at most an associates degree.

They should have stricter physical fitness tests too. If you can't run a mile in under 6 mins or complete an obstacle course in the same time requirements that the Army has, you have no business being a cop. So many criminals get away cause the fat ass cops can't catch them when they take off running and hopping fences.

I saw a guy breaking into my neighbor's car one night when I was taking the trash out. I called the cops for him. They show up, dude takes off running and the cop is like 300 lbs no chance of catching the guy. I take off after the guy, catch him. Hold him down for like 7 mins until fat cop catches up.

It's fukkin pathetic we have the best military in the world but have the worst cops in the world. What are we paying the fat fukks for when they can't even catch criminals. My neighbor is lucky I'm in shape cause there's no way that obese cop was catching that skinny black dude running and hopping fences. My neighbor got his shit back that was stolen thanks to me. Older guy, nice guy, still thanks me for it from time to time, lol.

Anybody in my position would've done the same thing. Well anybody except the person whose job it actually is to do it, the incapable cop! Shit blows my mind how unqualified people get jobs in areas they have no business being in. I bet ol fatty cop is good at writing tickets for petty victimless offenses and getting to the donut shop when the fresh ones come out the oven though. Unreal!!!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Your part about having stricter criteria for becoming a cop is spot on. Maybe being a cop shouldn't be an entry level job. Maybe they should make it a requirement that they have a degree in something pertinent to the job say; law, political science, criminal justice etc. Right now most of the country only requires a high school diploma or at most an associates degree.

They should have stricter physical fitness tests too. If you can't run a mile in under 6 mins or complete an obstacle course in the same time requirements that the Army has, you have no business being a cop. So many criminals get away cause the fat ass cops can't catch them when they take off running and hopping fences.

I saw a guy breaking into my neighbor's car one night when I was taking the trash out. I called the cops for him. They show up, dude takes off running and the cop is like 300 lbs no chance of catching the guy. I take off after the guy, catch him. Hold him down for like 7 mins until fat cop catches up.

It's fukkin pathetic we have the best military in the world but have the worst cops in the world. What are we paying the fat fukks for when they can't even catch criminals. My neighbor is lucky I'm in shape cause there's no way that obese cop was catching that skinny black dude running and hopping fences. My neighbor got his shit back that was stolen thanks to me. Older guy, nice guy, still thanks me for it from time to time, lol.

Anybody in my position would've done the same thing. Well anybody except the person whose job it actually is to do it, the incapable cop! Shit blows my mind how unqualified people get jobs in areas they have no business being in. I bet ol fatty cop is good at writing tickets for petty victimless offenses and getting to the donut shop when the fresh ones come out the oven though. Unreal!!!

You're lucky you weren't the victim of the next racist attack like Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman case. How dare you! How dare you tackle a black man breaking into the car. What you were supposed to do was let him in your house and give him anything he wanted, rape your wife, and go on his way. What's the matter with you you racist!

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Well the short answer to make it harder to become a cop, train them better, and pay them more money.

That's like saying: they should raise educational standards in schools and produce kids that are smarter.

It goes directly against the blueprint of ruling elites.

That's why it'll never happen. Its why the system is broken and dysfunctional now. And its why you'll never see the media make those common sense suggestions but instead push hatred and negative sentiment towards police.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Make your own money. Set your own schedule. Hunt for pussy everyday. Pick winners & lift weights. Make time for your family. That's all I got.
    If you're really killing it pussy will hunt for you. Put yourself in positions and places to get laid, but don't creep stalk/seem desperate or overdo it.

Also, take an opportunity you get. Sexual strategy is amoral.

If she's hot and married to a cop or guy oversees, hit it.

If you turn it down, guess what? The next guy won't.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    If you're really killing it pussy will hunt for you. Put yourself in positions and places to get laid, but don't creep stalk/seem desperate or overdo it.

Also, take an opportunity you get. Sexual strategy is amoral.

If she's hot and married to a cop or guy oversees, hit it.

If you turn it down, guess what? The next guy won't.

I would nominate this post if you left it @ If you're killing it pussy will hunt for you. Never chase. W.O.T. Figure something else out to do with your time to where it will hunt for you.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Getting laid is so damn easy I have to purposely try to not get laid.