HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another bad beat...

I just learned my family ****** me of $50k my uncle/godfather left for me as an inheritance. There was a new will that cousins failed to show the judge or whatever the penetrate it is as my uncle died suddenly without being sick... he had signed it 6 months before passing but had not updated it with the lawyers. When he died I was doing considerably better with drugs and else... meltdown came immediately after. Lost my girl, uncle and job in a 2month period.

My aunt just showed me a copy of the will. I am fuming.

That was my chance. He left over $6million in assets... not a cent to me.

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Keep your head up bro

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25486

Do you have any recourse or are you F'd?

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Did he leave the Aunt that told you all this anything?

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Did he leave the Aunt that told you all this anything?
    Yeah he left her the $1million house in Cedros and half the company... plus some wad of cash I'm sure... she is set for life obviously, two of my cousins got into a huge fight due the management of the company, and the one who punched the other one and quit sent her the will, she says the idea to scrub me from it was from the other cousin saying "I did nothing for it"... well, thats why its called an inheritance lol

No recourse, nothing, he died 3 years ago man... everyone's spending that $ but me

That could have boosted me bigtime, I'm ******, 1st I didnt listen and missed the BTC gravy train and now this.

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Well then ask her to make things right! She got taken care of good. Why would she show you that then not help you out?

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Money doesn’t fix problems. Think about what you would have done with that newfound money? Order several 8 balls of coke, strippers, gamble heavy etc likely. Fall deeper into your vices.

Seen it before several times. It’s just like slot jackpots. When someone wins a slot jackpot, they just start gambling even bigger and bigger until it’s gone and more.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Heltah Skeltah View Post
    Well then ask her to make things right! She got taken care of good. Why would she show you that then not help you out?
    She is a disaster, 3 kids with 2 diff fathers... Love her, she is a nice gal but she is a bit loopy to say the least... lost her job and now selling the $180k house my uncle bought her for what purpose I dont know... She sent it to my aunt out of spite as she was too scared to talk to me about it, so I raise hell to her sister, I already texted her lol, she scared she has not read it...

She cant afford $50k with those kids depending on mostly her, I am angry at her too dont get me wrong, but knowing her situation I kind lean towards putting most of the blame on the other one, who has no kids...
    Last edited by HurryUpAndDrink; 03-02-19 at 06:47 PM.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Money doesn’t fix problems. Think about what you would have done with that newfound money? Order several 8 balls of coke, strippers, gamble heavy etc likely. Fall deeper into your vices.

Seen it before several times. It’s just like slot jackpots. When someone wins a slot jackpot, they just start gambling even bigger and bigger until it’s gone and more.
    Dude regardless of what I would have done with it... it was my money, a dead man's will. I would have gotten myself a nice crib and some nice wheels at least, and who are you to say I would have not produced more $ out of it? My capping suggest so

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Yeah, but you won POTM for February.

You can't have everything!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Money does not equate to happiness it never has and it never will

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Hurry
    I'm going to invest in you
    You are a great capper in soccer and tennis

We will work out % and shit mid month
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Money does not equate to happiness it never has and it never will
    Yep, lost my mom a little over a year ago, was left a ton of money, would trade it all back to still have her alive.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Hurry
    I'm going to invest in you
    You are a great capper in soccer and tennis

We will work out % and shit mid month
    Good shit man sounds good!

This is hilarious and feels good, we were at each other's throats like psychos 1 year ago and now buddies... internet fights are retarded, thats why I try not to engage, nobody wins...

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Matt17 View Post
    Yep, lost my mom a little over a year ago, was left a ton of money, would trade it all back to still have her alive.
    I am sorry for your loss Matt.

I'm not saying it would have made me happy, but all things considered, he left my cousins like $4million... $50k is nothing... cmon... they know my life sucked and now it sucks even worse... and we get along this caught me outta nowhere...

I would love to have my uncle back regardless of that money OF COURSE... but that won't happen... he died 3 years ago so... kinda less hard now but still stings, it wasnt his time, hospital ****** up...

My grandpa died last week
    As a result of my grandpa dying, my mom and aunt inherited the farm and she assures me a piece of it is mine... but do you think I care? would love my grandpa there 20 more years and NEVER SEE A CENT...

I actually asked them not to sell it, is a beautiful place and kinda self-sufficient with the organic food you can grow on it and the cattle space... I mean, I almost begged them to keep it, if shit hits the fan thats the place you wanna move to and build walls lmao... secluded, self-sufficient, vast, green, fresh...

I need the moolah BAD but I'd never trade it for either one of my loved ones, same reason I don't kill or steal for it regardless of... I could easily be a hitman or some shit like that.

Matt17
    PocketTens on WSOP.com
    Matt17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 387

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I am sorry for your loss Matt.

I'm not saying it would have made me happy, but all things considered, he left my cousins like $4million... $50k is nothing... cmon... they know my life sucked and now it sucks even worse... and we get along this caught me outta nowhere...

I would love to have my uncle back regardless of that money OF COURSE... but that won't happen... he died 3 years ago so... kinda less hard now but still stings, it wasnt his time, hospital ****** up...

My grandpa died last week
    As a result of my grandpa dying, my mom and aunt inherited the farm and she assures me a piece of it is mine... but do you think I care? would love my grandpa there 20 more years and NEVER SEE A CENT...

I actually asked them not to sell it, is a beautiful place and kinda self-sufficient with the organic food you can grow on it and the cattle space... I mean, I almost begged them to keep it, if shit hits the fan thats the place you wanna move to and build walls lmao... secluded, self-sufficient, vast, green, fresh...

I need the moolah BAD but I'd never trade it for either one of my loved ones, same reason I don't kill or steal for it regardless of... I could easily be a hitman or some shit like that.
    I understand you feel cheated. Ive had members of of my family screw me over too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hurry You would be a good hitman