JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    If you bought it a year ago from Costco you are still covered.
    13 months ago.. Original Manufactures warranty is only good for a year.. I tried. That's why I went ahead and purchased the extended warranty which basically doesn't cover anything that breaks physically on the computer.. It's a frigg'n joke..

HP sucks!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
    for gambling, streaming, surfing the internet......Chromebook hands down...... the best....
    Cromebook doesn't offer a 17" laptop computer screen. I refuse to go 15" or smaller.. They are a very cheap priced computer though, not very powerful in nature. Not my cup of tea..

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...=960&keys=keys

batt33
    batt33's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Cromebook doesn't offer a 17" laptop computer screen. I refuse to go 15" or smaller.. They are a very cheap priced computer though, not very powerful in nature. Not my cup of tea..

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchp...=960&keys=keys
    Copy that, the best chromebooks can do is an I-7 processor which isn't bad but only on the smaller screens. I just like the fact that you log in and go....Moved my parents and in laws over to chromebooks....and so far they haven't figured out a way to screw things up.....not to say they haven't tried! Cheers

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

jibbs amen on hp.Mom was going to buy new labtop for xmas. Said i have had my dell for 6 years. I have 2 hp printers that supposed to wireless. for some reason they won't configure with anything. Called hp and they wanted 50 to diagnose the printer problem. Went to best buy and bought cord. fukk hp

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Bro I know to most consumers they don't know this from that, but HP is the worst of the worst. Sorry about the shit.

Get Dell/Lenovo/Alienware (dell gaming if that's your thing).

NO Sony/Samsung/chrome book crap.

Only exception would be a Microsoft surface pros.

Macs are overpriced, have 3-4 year old graphics, HDs, processors in new models, and you have to deal with "geeks" who are terrrible SJW human beings.
    have a lenovo from 1989 still working for my dad. It was my work computer at mon life/trans american. they charged us 32 a month after 8 years they let us have it for new lenovov

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    jibbs amen on hp.Mom was going to buy new labtop for xmas. Said i have had my dell for 6 years. I have 2 hp printers that supposed to wireless. for some reason they won't configure with anything. Called hp and they wanted 50 to diagnose the printer problem. Went to best buy and bought cord. fukk hp
    I currently have 2 HP printers myself Chico.. All in on with a scanner and copier and just a standard wireless black and white.. I can't say anything bad about their printers.

It's their laptops, customer support and warranties I have a real problem with.. Very short life expectancy with their laps.. Poorly built...

chico2663

When your wireless become reg.

chico2663

it was great when it worked as wireless. color is great but i could of saved 30 for the cord

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

This is the HP printer I currently have a use daily below.

It's been a good printer, scanner and copier for me for the year I've had it.. However it does gobble up the ink carts and they aren't cheap.. Seems like I'm refilling them every other month practically..

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    13 months ago.. Original Manufactures warranty is only good for a year.. I tried. That's why I went ahead and purchased the extended warranty which basically doesn't cover anything that breaks physically on the computer.. It's a frigg'n joke..

HP sucks!!!
    Did you go back to Costco? They extend the warranty by a year.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Costco..lol

You probably bought a lemon someone else used for a year and then returned.

First 123