Surecawk
    Surecawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Surecawk Hole-Smash-akov make say... AutoDonk make inspire 23-5 non-nudity streaking?

82.1%

Wow's-ing!

Gooooooooooooood evening's! Me's name is Surecawk. Surecawk Hole-Smash-akov!

Pleasure me for's you's have the's blessing's of's me's acquaintance-ing. If you's is a woman of's sexy with firm ti'ts of's plenty, then's is pleasure for's me's to meat you.

First-ing's! "Surecawk" they's make say. "What kind name is Surecawk Hole-Smash-akov? Is you's a hairy pie hole sniffing detective from's the Russia region?"

Indeed-ing's! The's grandfather of's me's grandfather? The's venerable detective Mr. Surecawk Holmes. And's me's mother a's supermodel from's the Russia region.

But! Please! Make let me introduce Surecawk in's manner of's the formality.

3 things about-ing's the Surecawk!

1. The women's make say I's has nice smile and's nice balls.

2. The person that make teach me swimming? Walrus.

3. What is me's biggest strength's? Large bonar and's hard pumping nature.

Now's! We's make the serious!

23-5 and's 82.1% and's 8 wins make in's the consecutive-ing!

Do's you's has tall desire make make 9 wins in's the consecutive-ing?

Make talk to's the God-man, Mr. AutoDonk! And's! Yes! And's make solve the's riddle!!!

RIDDLE: AUTODONK CONSECUTIVE SECRET

(Moderators of's tall sexy: Please make stay thread in's forum main.)

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Goooooooood afternoons's!

My's name is SureCawk! Meester SureCawk Jakmekokov!

My's brother of twin'ing SC make deathy in the's mysterious in plane accidental's! But! Is happen after police of behavior unacceptables make eyebrow frowning's on's him!

Here I's show you's how make pick the winner'ings!

6 in's a row'ing! Now's I's make the 7! (And's the secret for winnings in's the beddings? BonarRises make telegram messagings with's the AutoDonk! For later's! Now's! Enjoy's the showings... But! Only's if you's like the dollar biller'ings! Do's you's like the dollar biller'ings? I's do!)

Surecawk

Listen! I's give one secret-ing recipe for's the winning. You's have tall desire? Okay. I's knowledge blast in you's face-ing!

KVB make ask? "How's I's make the winning's, Surecawk?"

Surecawk: KVB, is of's the easy! Make shave you's balls with the passion's! Then's make wager with's the wisdoms of's strong! Winnings!

Kraken make ask? "How's I's make the winning's, Surecawk?"

Surecawk: Kraken, is of's the easy! Make shave you's vagina with the passion's! Then's make wager with's the wisdoms of's strong! Winnings!

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7049

what's this jar jar shtick bullshit

Surecawk

Quote Originally Posted by magpie878 View Post
    what's this jar jar shtick bullshit
    Make do winning's of 24-5 record-ing's! Then's you's make enjoy finding's out!

Surecawk

9 in's the consecutive-ing! 24-5!!!

Wow's-ing!

Make look at KVB! He make follow suggestion-ary. Make shave he's balls with's the passions to's the crispy and's he make accept win selection. And! Yes's! Now's he's make have cash dollar-ing for's trip for's island of tropical sexy. He make sit on's beach and's make do sip and slurpy on's "pina colada"! Oh's yes! Cash victory so nice.

But! Kraken make do's the bitchy and's try's make do's the fade. LOSS-ING'S!!!! Kraken not make shave he's vagina. He make cry like the bitchy after loss-ing and's make tall complain to's the gods of gambling. Kraken make do handstand and's spread he's legs wide to's the sky. Out he's vagina he make tall scream from's he's vagina of hairy and's toxic gassy: "Gods of gambling! Fukk's on's you's!"

But! The's gods not make like hear axe wound complaint of stinky make pointing at sky's. And's! The's fumes of toxic waste dump gassy from's the cooter of Kraken make the gods feel the disgust.

"Kraken!" they's make say. "You's cooter of roast beef stinky make even's the's maggots of's septic tank living make do's run's for's the hills!"

ZAP! ZAP! ZAPPING! Gods make strike down electricity zaps and's do's electro-zapping on's cooter of Kraken while he make do handstand of axe wound smiling to's the sky's. However's! Kraken make survive because remote control of 3-week disappearing act in Kraken's cooter make absorb the voltage-ing from's electric strikes! So's now's another's sheep of Hillary make lives for's another's day. Alarming's!

Now's Kraken make have drink of lossing's. Not is "pina colada" but is drink they's call "penis caliente". Yes's! Kraken make do slurping on's "penis caliente".

Morality's?

Don't make be's like the Kraken. Make be's like the KVB!

Surecawk

Update-ing's! Update-ing's!

The's informationals make say Kraken make do misunderstanding! Kraken make shave he's hole of ass for's achieve the maximum crispy, shiny and sassy.

Russell Westbrook! What make think's you's of Kraken for's shave he's hole of ass for's maximum sassy and waxy?

Understood-ification, Mr. Westbrook! Understood-ifications!

Surecawk

Now's you's want make 10 in's the's consecutive-ing?

Make trust in Count Donk-ula! And's! Yes! Remember's make solve the's riddle!!!

RIDDLE: AUTODONK CONSECUTIVE SECRET

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bonar, is that u????

Surecawk

The's Great Auto Donk!

No's! Bonar he's is day-ud. He make deathy in's plane crashy. But! He's make have brother of's twin-ing. Make solve riddle and's you's make find brother of's Bonar.

Infact's! Brother of's Bonar make tell fantastical true's story-ing of's reality of Auto Donk.

Here's! Make examine-ing's!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX XXX XXX, post: 696969, member: 696969

"If sex-o-maniac AutoDonk make tall shit in's forest, do's the bear make do's the hearing about it?"

Yes's! Of's the natural's! In factual, bear make see/hear/do sniffy sniffy on's dat shit and's make do's the roar exclaim:

"Lifetime supplying's of's the fertilizer! Tall thank you's, Mr. AutoDonk!"

Conclusion-ary's? AutoDonk make shit in's territory of's the bears and's the bears do's the thank you-ing. AutoDonk make
    show bear who's make the boss-ing up on's in's dis bitch! Understood-ification? Goods!

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Someone’s bored as fck to be making up this queer ass shit.