Taylor21
    Taylor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 284

What do you really think about you're "friends"

Mine are ego maniacs self proclaimed legends and they are really degenerates and commoners. My "friend" said to me yesterday that I never compliment him when he thinks hes a legend and hes not even close to that hahah.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10862

Don’t have any

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Don’t have any
    For real, overrated. I had 3 good friends and one moved away like 3 years ago. The 2 other ones have are always against me.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

i think i like my friends

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I recently just blocked all my “friends” numbers

they are selfish assholes who gossip and don’t want to do shit unless it’s free

I decided it’s time to start over make new friends or just not have any

I actually heard today that how you percieve yourself is how others will percieve you.

so if you don’t think highly of yourself you will attract people who don’t think highly of you

it’s b/c the world will match and mirror

i think that has been the issue for me.

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    i think i like my friends

They must not be ego-maniacs.. One of the two friends against me has literally lost 500k in his life gambling (Hes 39). Early this football season he made 10k-15k and was telling EVERYONE about it like hes good.

Taylor21

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

I actually heard today that how you percieve yourself is how others will percieve you.

so if you don’t think highly of yourself you will attract people who don’t think highly of you

How old are you?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You guys got some shitty friends. Once they start showing signs like this you let one slide or two (have a bad day). When the pattern continues you "teach" them how to treat you or start withdrawling slowly from the friendship

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor21 View Post
    How old are you?
    Too old for fake friends
    Last edited by Big Bear; 02-08-19 at 11:14 PM.

Taylor21

Too old for fake friends
    About 12 years ago my 2 friends and there girlfriends came over to my house bc there town lost power. Long story short I was on a bad losing streak, I lost all of my poker winnings (30k) on sports and was making a 6k bet on a college football game. This was my biggest bet ever prob by 3k. Long story short my QB broke his leg on the 2nd series and after the game my one "friend" was whispering in my ear "you're gonna be broke forever". He did this multiply times and was whispering so no one else would hear him. He never admitted it happened and since that day I considered him an all time pos. That broke the camels back.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

your

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You guys got some shitty friends. Once they start showing signs like this you let one slide or two (have a bad day). When the pattern continues you "teach" them how to treat you or start withdrawling slowly from the friendship
    Probably a national trend but here in the northeast there are many people dressed in nice clothes
    that have no souls.
    a number of posters here like that also, only about 10% so easy to ignore
    or fukk with

the only relationships that I am interested in anymore are with women and
    older women and motorcycles

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

About 12 years ago my 2 friends and there girlfriends came over to my house bc there town lost power. Long story short I was on a bad losing streak, I lost all of my poker winnings (30k) on sports and was making a 6k bet on a college football game. This was my biggest bet ever prob by 3k. Long story short my QB broke his leg on the 2nd series and after the game my one "friend" was whispering in my ear "you're gonna be broke forever". He did this multiply times and was whispering so no one else would hear him. He never admitted it happened and since that day I considered him an all time pos. That broke the camels back.
    Yeah man that is sad that people act like that. I think a sign of a good friend is somebody who always has your back and legitimately wants you to succeed in every aspect of life.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Taylor21

Yeah man that is sad that people act like that. I think a sign of a good friend is somebody who always has your back and legitimately wants you to succeed in every aspect of life.
    Dudes a joke.. We live in a state where cost of living is low and this dude makes 100k+ a year in finance. Hes a typical millennial where he doesn't put in the work. Hes work in the stock market for about 12 years and hasn't owned his own stocks until this year and he thinks hes a stock legend hahaha.. penetrating dude bets like a bitch too, bc he can't take the heat, but yet buys and sells million dollar stocks for his company.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

The good ones are dead, and they weren’t even that great of friends either. Dealing with me is a pain in the ass though so I get it. They’re all just pretty miserable, selfish, or both. The ones that give a shit about me are all girls actually. Who knows. Maybe I’m a soyboy.

Cuse0323

Makes sense.

Cuse0323

That’s fcked. My friends have at least always rooted for me to win. Maybe deep down they hated that I could so freely throw money around, but usually meant they were going to a game, getting free drinks, and fed when with me. I take it back. My friends aren’t that bad. Anything negative they’ve done, I’ve brought upon myself by being a dick.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

any time i go anywhere i just wish i was back home pounding beers, placing wagers, and talking to sbr posters