Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1712

Someone beat me to it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Really Fat people should just stay home. Sitting next to an obese person on a flight is a total nightmare in itself.. They invade your sitting space, you are in constant contact with one side of their fat nasty body, they breath hard, some grunt or snort, some smell as well because they can't clean themselves properly.

Fat people are abomination to society. Should never let yourself go like that. It not only effects you but it really effects others.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I never thought much about what flight attendants have to go through until that last flight from Vegas.

A guy vomited all over the plane and obviously they had to clean it up while the rest of us had to endurer the smell the entire trip home.

Im sure they've seen ,& been thru it all.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    I never thought much about what flight attendants have to go through until that last flight from Vegas.

A guy vomited all over the plane and obviously they had to clean it up while the rest of us had to endurer the smell the entire trip home.

Hospital nurses have it bad too.. Changing bed pans and other stuff can't be fun..

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Hospital nurses have it bad too.. Changing bed pans and other stuff can't be fun..

I hear ya.

My ex is an RN.

I've heard some crazy stories.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I hear ya.

My ex is an RN.

tell me what is it like to date a nurse?
    I hear nurses are great to date b/c they have great interpersonal skills and they can be wild in the bedroom?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I hear ya.

My ex is an RN.

My best friend married an RN. She's cool, but what's funny when he gets sick she doesn't like to take care of him and gives him no sympathy what so ever. He hates that. She's a nice person though I like her.

OH and Big Bear my buds sex life with his RN wife is very good. RN's seem to have no problem rocking a mans world in bed from what I know.

Hman

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    My best friend married an RN. She's cool, but what's funny when he gets sick she doesn't like to take care of him and gives him no sympathy what so ever. He hates that. She's a nice person though I like her.

OH and Big Bear my buds sex life with his RN wife is very good. RN's seem to have no problem rocking a mans world in bed from what I know.

1. She caters to ppl every day for a living so doesn't want to at home as well

2. Not the first time I've heard nurses are freaks.
    Could have something to do with what they see and deal with every day.
    I could elaborate on some things my ex has told me but I won't lol.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

True... nurses being freaks probably has a lot to do with what they see and do on a regular basis

they are probably not grossed out easily and more comfortable with nudity

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 408

An obese American tourist who made headlines when he forced an air hostess to wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure midair has died in Thailand.

The unnamed pervert left several Taiwanese stewardesses traumatized when he demanded they help him in the lavatory by removing his pants and wiping his butt on an LA-to-Taipei EVA Air flight Jan. 19.

After repeated attempts to inform the man he was blacklisted from flying on the airline in the future, a lawyer this week informed Taiwan’s EVA Air that he was dead.

According to Taiwan News, the lawyer said the creepy guy died sometime in March due to an unspecified illness while on a lengthy beach holiday on the Thai island of Koh Samui.

The perv had been booked on another EVA Air flight from Taipei to San Francisco, and the airline spent three months unsuccessfully trying to reach him to tell him it wouldn’t be taking him.

At a press conference, a teary-eyed EVA Air flight attendant described how she was left mentally traumatized after the man — who claimed to have had recent surgery on his hand — asked them to pull down his pants so he could use the bathroom.

In an Instagram post after the disgusting episode, the flight attendant said she locked herself inside the bathroom, crying and vomiting, unable to wash away the stench of the man’s crap.

The accused man — who was confined to a wheelchair and was estimated to weigh 440 pounds — reportedly threatened to relieve himself on the floor unless the all-female cabin crew helped him.

He slapped the hand of one woman who tried to cover his genitals with a blanket and asked them to leave the door open when he defecated.

The women managed to keep the door closed, but the man then refused to leave the bathroom unless they wiped his backside after he finished his business.

Things took a turn for the worse when the chief attendant donned three pairs of latex gloves and began wiping him.

“He said, ‘Oh, mmm, deeper, deeper’ and then accused my chief attendant of not properly cleaning his backside, requesting that she do it again,” she told media.

The airline will reportedly refund the man’s family for his unused airfare.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Good riddance to that fat fukk to what he made the flight attendants do

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

My bad...had a long night.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread reminds me PO69

And agree with Jibby , people who get to that level of obesity disgust me

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Why does a brain developing matter, so your not doing thus ty po e work. Dont go to weddings, funerals, and spend money wiser.