Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

In the spirit of rob lowe, va lt.gov. Justin Rapin' Fairfax just had to have this....

and the media, unlike they did with kavanaugh, is trying to bury this story because he's a democrat.....

wash post is a f'n joke; they ran every uncorroborated story against kavy, but chose to spike this story over a year ago....

talk about a liberal kahk suckin' rag of a newspaper.....

Ol Justin, channeling his inner white boy have fun at the dem convention, decided to fuk the shit out of this ho:

well, to each his own, but I wouldn't go for consensual sex with her, much less move in for a rape when she turned out to be a prick tease.....

adding to the irony is that just like with blasey ford, this bitch is a college professor in california....

you simply can't make this shit up, or accurately describe how despicable the liberal media is with its blatant partisanship and hypocrisy.....

Auto Donk

more details surfacing.... she's claiming he forced her to blow him.....

good man.... presidential material

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Hypocrisy will bury Democrat party

Doesn't play in the midwest

Auto Donk

funny thing is now the no. 2 behind the rapin' black guy is the attorney general, who also admitted early today that he too felt the need to don blackface back in his frat boy college days.....

is there any fratboy now politician in that backwards ass state that hasn't felt the need to put that shit on?