Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

BBC LOVING, DRUG TAKING HO (and mother of 4, including two new tiwns) MISSING IN KY!!

KY meaning kentucy, and not the liquid lube she probably needed to shoe horn all that bbc into her drug-infused snatch and ass....

but then again, after four kids, two of them just over a month ago, perhaps that bbc-craving gash didn't require lube to take on two bbc's and one mwc (medium white cok) in a trailer home out in rural kentucy.....

every photo I have seen of this skank, that she regularly posted on social media, shows pupils so dilated she had to be rollin' her ass off or otherwise high as shit when the mother of four, included two newly born twins, was seen leaving for a gangbang with three men at 2:45 am in the early morning hours.... ("fuk dem kids" is her mantra)....

here she is in a clearly partied-up pose:

(note the dilated to the max x'd up pupils)

and here she is leaving the bar on that fateful gangbang night (only 2 of the 3 men she met that night for the first time, but decided to leave with anyway at 2:45 in the morning are shown in the photo), showing a clear preference for big black cok over mwc.....:

note that homie was so ready to lay the pipe to this ho that he cut the corner and made her walk through grass in her skanky fukkin high heels -- pure class!!!

and whitey, hands in his forlorn pockets, knowing at best he's getting sloppy thirds, and wondering if homey and his bro are even gonna let him feast on this trashy bitch at all, or whether they may just be using him for a place to turn this ho out and/or for yet another early morning meth/phentanyl run.....

anyone with any tips on this whore call kentucky law enforcement authorities.....

and mike jamm, before you can even respond to this thread, go suck some kahk you liiberal kahksucker
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-05-19 at 10:11 AM.

Auto Donk

I just realized that the first five words of the title of this thread read like the tag line of many a fukkin' whore's personal ad on match.com, adulltfriendfinder, and POF

Auto Donk

ladies, be careful releasing the inner bbc lovin' whore..... (message in this tale).....

whore so deliberate she even paints her nails black in case the bruthas are too stupid to understand she wants to be the "queen of the spades".....

bitch is probably one of the few on the planet who wouldn't offend a group of homies by calling them "spades".....

ps, socaldegen, noticce my wife's necklace is a different suit.....

(this is probably the first time most of you even noticed she had a necklace on when I took the photo)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-05-19 at 10:47 AM.

SoCal Degen
    SoCal Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I noticed that necklace long ago and the fact you are always mentioning the BBC. I figured for all the story's you tell the wife had to have some demands of her own.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I love AD's journalism it's so colorful & well written to the keen eye of the sexual dungeon slayers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Degen View Post
    I noticed that necklace long ago and the fact you are always mentioning the BBC. I figured for all the story's you tell the wife had to have some demands of her own.
    well, until the recent political winds and shaming of blackface, I did offer to put black shoe polish on my junk to help with any bbc fantasy she might have (the shit is big enough to qualify for bbc if such polish is applied, and has been verified even here on sbr), and she was not down with it.....

she wouldn't be shy about it, as she proposed the concept of a fmf threesome when we first met..... wisely, I knew the night's agenda would entail activity that would lead her down the road of never wanting a fmf threesome again (sometimes you can't turn back the clock on a babe and certain things will be seared into her mind during a fmf threesome, ruining any chance of a any real relationship other than "fuk buds"). I was right on my read of that situation, as by the end of that night, she mentioned never wanting to share me with another woman..........

BeatTheJerk

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    well, until the recent political winds and shaming of blackface, I did offer to put black shoe polish on my junk to help with any bbc fantasy she might have (the shit is big enough to qualify for bbc if such polish is applied, and has been verified even here on sbr), and she was not down with it.....

she wouldn't be shy about it, as she proposed the concept of a fmf threesome when we first met..... wisely, I knew the night's agenda would entail activity that would lead her down the road of never wanting a fmf threesome again (sometimes you can't turn back the clock on a babe and certain things will be seared into her mind during a fmf threesome, ruining any chance of a any real relationship other than "fuk buds"). I was right on my read of that situation, as by the end of that night, she mentioned never wanting to share me with another woman..........
    You're really gonna pound those 3 same holes to your dying days AD ? I don't see it ..... Just my opinion don't mean shit though

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Degen View Post
    long time ago, eh?

what was your prior acct id?

ps. I know you're not a poker player (or at least not a good one capable of making a flush, given your inability to recognize what suit a card even is).... a little help on identifying what suit a card is:

seems like a bitter rogue ghost i.d. of steviek, to be honest....

never got over being shunned after this heartfelt effort:

Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-05-19 at 11:55 AM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    You're really gonna pound those 3 same holes to your dying days AD ? I don't see it ..... Just my opinion don't mean shit though
    when gravity takes it's toll on those pups, and assuming she doesn't go pelosi and have em uplifted in her late sixties/seventies, who knows, I might remind her of that desire for a fmf threesome..... lol

BeatTheJerk

when gravity takes it's toll on those pups, and assuming she doesn't go pelosi and have em uplifted in her late sixties/seventies, who knows, I might remind her of that desire for a fmf threesome..... lol
    I feel you, you've had your day with the ladies & midgets. I guess it's finally time to settle down & just have normal one on one erotica with the same broad. I commend you on your decision.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Pops knows the deal. Already talking like she’s dead and he’ll have to take care of the kids.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Pops knows the deal. Already talking like she’s dead and he’ll have to take care of the kids.
    I'm shocked that arrests haven't been made -- or certainly on at least one of the three guys who took the ho to that rural house on the ill-fated night -- as it's pretty apparent those dickweeds were among the very last to see her alive....

either they floated some really good bullshit, or those cops are of the keystone variety....

only detail of interest that I've seen come out since she indulged in that deadly BBC was that at least one of her baby's daddy was also a black guy.....

ho liked the big stick.... liked it a helluva lot more than caring for her less than a month old twins.....

Cuse0323

Seems impossible that at least one of them doesn’t know something concerning what happened to her. Doubt she left on good terms and went and got abducted by someone else. Unless they booted her ass to curb when they finished up, and she got picked up by someone else.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

You’re despicable as usual. A woman leaves a bar with a black guy and you automatically trash her as a skank whore huh? You racist hick piece of shit. Looks like to me she’s walk’in with one guy, not three. You don’t know the whole story and are just assuming what happened in that dumb fuk alcohol sloshed coke fried brain of yours. The 3 guys could be friends and might have went to the bar together. Just because she leaves with one of them, doesn’t mean she’s fuk’in all three.

Regardless, a mother to four children is now missing and you take great pride in condemning her as a worthless whore because she went out for a drink and left a bar with a guy. Thousands of woman have done the same thing and usually it ends pretty well. This time it obviously didn’t.

It’s a shame when you picked up your future wife in a bar, she couldn’t see into the future of what a disgusting womanizing fuk’in loser you are. Now she’s stuck with your limp dick old fuk ass, until eventually you keel over, she collects your life insurance and continues on, fuking some Mexican pool boy half her age and not looking back on the mistake that was you.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 02-15-19 at 08:23 AM.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Single mother to 4 children

Society is better off without her

Drain on public resources

Bad morals, poor choices, no role model

Her existence is what is the cause of decay on our society

No tears here. Cops probably feel the same
    Points Awarded:

Lenny Zefflin gave MinnesotaFats 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Black snake moan

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

I think she's cute.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    I think she's cute.
    so, what's the next step?

oh, shouldn't have asked..... we already know:

another song.....

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Regardless, a mother to four children is now missing and you take great pride in condemning her as worthless whore because she went out for a drink and left a bar with a guy. Thousands of woman have done the same thing and usually it ends pretty well. This time it obviously didn’t.
    I don't know too many women who head to the bar days after giving birth to twins no less. Perhaps your mom was like that. Hell, she was probably in the bar everyday when she was pregnant with you having jizz from multiple men squirted up into the uterus that was housing your sorry ass. That would explain a lot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I don't know too many women who head to the bar days after giving birth to twins no less. Perhaps your mom was like that. Hell, she was probably in the bar everyday when she was pregnant with you having jizz from multiple men squirted up into the uterus that was housing your sorry ass. That would explain a lot.
    mike's a sad fukkin story, and this whore's story probably reminds the bastard mike of his own mom, and the fact that the raging liberal pussy Mike"JamItUpHisAssHeLikesIt" doesn't even know who his dad is.....

poor mike heard from his uncle (yah, the one that touched him inappropriately for years), that his dad was the "Ace of Spades". Dumbass Mike, having some limited but awful poker experience, figured his uncle meant that his dad won a hand of poker in which the ace of spades determined the winning hand so he got to fuk the whore the other guy paid for, but in reality his uncle was referring to the toxic stew of jizz left by a whole crew off bbc sportin' black guys....

I would have beat the shit out of mike at the last bash, but the pussy didn't show.....

and, the stupid illiterate son of bitch didn't read the fine print of discussions with the dad, who said she used drugs and was making AWFUL decisions in her life at the time of her abduction.... her love of bbc is also obvious, but pussy mike is too dim to even glean that from the facts stated in all the press.... including shit like "she dated only black guys" and "the father of latest children is also black".....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 02-14-19 at 11:12 AM.

Cuse0323

Mike should probably read up on the story. Hell, just listen to the dads interview. Yet, here he is, painting her to be just a regular gal going home with a guy after meeting at the bar. You Liberal twats really do live in your own world.

Cuse0323

Mike, let us know when your dreams of a utopian society come true. I’m sure you can dream it up real good in that mucked up brain of yours.

Auto Donk

Mike, let us know when your dreams of a utopian society come true. I’m sure you can dream it up real good in that mucked up brain of yours.
    stupidest fukkin' thing this loser ever did was brag about how he "partied with rock stars", then denied ever doin' blow or any other type of party favor....

yah, mike, some party animal you are.....

stupid fukkin' lying idiot.... coked up rock stars would have immediately beat the shit out of you for your idiotic self-righteous, judgmental anti-drug rant as you turned down free blow....

I'd have bitch-slapped you into 2020 if you'd had the balls to show up in vegas where I specifically invited you to a royal ass beating..............

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Single mother to 4 children

Society is better off without her

Drain on public resources

Bad morals, poor choices, no role model

Her existence is what is the cause of decay on our society

No tears here. Cops probably feel the same
    Who is the pig smoking the black stick in your avatar? She looks like she has had more dark meat in her than a fryer at Kfc.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Who is the pig smoking the black stick in your avatar? She looks like she has had more dark meat in her than a fryer at Kfc.
    lol... I had to go back and see if he had a babe sucking a black dik in his avatar that somehow made it past the mods.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    burned jeans and a tshirt don't match her clothing, so were either being worn by an abductor who wanted to get rid of dna left on them, or were from a meth cook getting rid of the stinky things after a day's work in the kitchen.....

probably unrelated to the case, in my opinion.....

Cuse0323

Girl looks different in every pic. She needed three cocks to fill up every personality.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

burned jeans and a tshirt don't match her clothing, so were either being worn by an abductor who wanted to get rid of dna left on them, or were from a meth cook getting rid of the stinky things after a day's work in the kitchen.....

probably unrelated to the case, in my opinion.....
    she's obviously dead and the body was buried somewhere one or two or all three of these guys are guilty

Auto Donk

I'm thinkin' the cops want to get all their ducks in a row before arresting the two bbc's and one swc/mwc; probably had to get warrants for their phones, etc., and want to track down all the leads the phones give them, particularly gps, and find the body before arresting them....

for unless some other bbc packin' homie hauled her carcass off, or those three can tell them who decided to "keep the party goin" and took the methed up bitch to yet another location, all trails will ultimately lead back to them being the last people to see her alive, and their place being her last known location.... they better have an air tight explanation as to how, and in an alive condition, she left their little fuk nest.... or they're goin' to prison

oh yah, random comment to pussy boy mike jam: go suck a dik

Auto Donk

Girl looks different in every pic. She needed three cocks to fill up every personality.
    first post I literally laughed out loud about today.... diggity's comment on my truck thread was close.....

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

If she looks like that after shittin' out four churren, imagine that lil bitch before.. I'd fuk that lil mudshark in front of all you limp dik fuks

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

lol... I had to go back and see if he had a babe sucking a black dik in his avatar that somehow made it past the mods.
    What do you think she would do for a Klondike bar?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    If she looks like that after shittin' out four churren, imagine that lil bitch before.. I'd fuk that lil mudshark in front of all you limp dik fuks
    as is usual, the media posted pre-having jiglets photos of her takin' from her social media before she had an alaskan pipeline's worth of bbc railed through her holes.....

here's what the turnt out ho looked like most days leading up to the deadly creampie gangbang:

additionally, not the original post photos showing the positioning of her saggy-ass .... that black top is wide open, cut down to her midsection, and the are nevertheless even hangin' below that..... there is no cleavage where it should be, but rather those saggy melons are damn near positioned on the same level as her fat ass hips.....

right-side photo of nasty, low-hangin' saggy fruit:

12 Last