HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF is wrong with NYC laws???

1st Desmond the trans kid dancing for perv adults and now this???

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

SBR = SPORTS Book Review

just had to get that off my chest

Carry on, you will anyway

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hurry we don’t follow that stuff we want your soccer pics

HurryUpAndDrink

I know this is a gambling forum but this is important to humanity.... 9-month-old babies can be aborted now? What kind of sick shit is that?

maggieballs
    maggieballs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 549

Old news. Its a womans right to kill a baby if its hers. Wake up its the 21st century

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

NY is considering legal abortion up to 5 years old. Once the kid gets into kindergarten, no abortions.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I know this is a gambling forum but this is important to humanity.... 9-month-old babies can be aborted now? What kind of sick shit is that?
    Keep on top of this, Hurry, You're doing good work here.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Heard yanks banned you across the street. Not good for this site, you will be around more now....blah

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by romecloneout View Post
    Heard yanks banned you across the street. Not good for this site, you will be around more now....blah
    You heard wrong retard

HurryUpAndDrink

I just can't believe this is brushed off as normal man... this is sick and evil
    Points Awarded:

Sanity Check gave HurryUpAndDrink 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

maggieballs

Like I said, its the 21st century. Its already spreading to Virginia via the govenor.

Its the womans right to end the life, not yours.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

I just can't believe this is brushed off as normal man... this is sick and evil
    It is sick

What's worse is that most of the 'pro abortion' left reserves that attitude for cases of rape, insest or pre determined birth defects effecting quality of life

But these people were taken advantage of by the new leaders of the modern Democratic party

They piggy back on these niave people (and most Democrat voters are niave or sheltered) and force an extremely disgusting law, wanted only by a small minority of people, upon the State as a whole

The issue isn't with the law, it isn't with liberals (we know what they are and how they act- they are morally bankrupt and have no ideas how to live a happy life of their own), but rather with the 35 million 'moderate Democrats' who think it's 1960 still and they're voting for a pro union, middle class politician. Unfortunately, that's not the modern Democratic party, it hasnt been since Mondale, but those people, who consistently have voted their own financial and emotional demise, simply appear to be too stupid or too prideful to admit they've been had.

It's sad
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

New York is a democrat shithole what do you expect. Democrats are hellbound freaks.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It is sick

What's worse is that most of the 'pro abortion' left reserves that attitude for cases of rape, insest or pre determined birth defects effecting quality of life

But these people were taken advantage of by the new leaders of the modern Democratic party

They piggy back on these niave people (and most Democrat voters are niave or sheltered) and force an extremely disgusting law, wanted only by a small minority of people, upon the State as a whole

The issue isn't with the law, it isn't with liberals (we know what they are and how they act- they are morally bankrupt and have no ideas how to live a happy life of their own), but rather with the 35 million 'moderate Democrats' who think it's 1960 still and they're voting for a pro union, middle class politician. Unfortunately, that's not the modern Democratic party, it hasnt been since Mondale, but those people, who consistently have voted their own financial and emotional demise, simply appear to be too stupid or too prideful to admit they've been had.

It's sad
    this is all very sad, but true, good post MF!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

A shame this wasn't legal in NY when you were shooting out your mom's stink box. Could have saved us from your 8,652 and counting shitty posts.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    A shame this wasn't legal in NY when you were shooting out your mom's stink box. Could have saved us from your 8,652 and counting shitty posts.
    you are a scumbag... sad person really

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3683

It’s probably mostly black and Hispanic kids. Not sure why you fuks would be worried about that.

I’m surprised we haven’t had one of the MaGA fuks come in here and say as much...

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

you are a scumbag... sad person really
    I hope the next line you snort has enough fetanyl cut into it that your entire gene pool overdoses.

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

They kill the baby then deliver it. That is murder.

maggieballs

Grrrrrr that made me so made when the trumptard called out ny state and virginia for killing babies. You all see that!!??

Thank goodness the democrats stopped clapping and sat down when he went there.

Its none of trumps business what happens to a baby when its born. He needs to shut the hells up

😡

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    It is sick

It's sad
    Ding ding ding. Though I do think a lot of those Dems are waking up to the fleecing of their party. Slowly.

NYC Dems make all of NY look bad. Their shit policies in NYC and Albany pollute Upstate.

One thing about Florida is at least my vote finally counts. And I’m in Trump friendly land. No young hot chicks around here, but ya can’t have it all. Gotta be some by the beach.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by maggieballs View Post
    Grrrrrr that made me so made when the trumptard called out ny state and virginia for killing babies. You all see that!!??

Thank goodness the democrats stopped clapping and sat down when he went there.

Its none of trumps business what happens to a baby when its born. He needs to shut the hells up

😡
    Serious? WTF? I’m thinking sarcasm.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

Yeah, it’s like a fuk’in load of horse shit that never ends.