cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

anyone watch three identical strangers on cnn tonight

really good about 3 triplets who ddint' know about each other til almost 20 years old

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11848

Caught a few minutes. Looks interesting. I’ll try to see a replay.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I found a "secret" brother at about 20 years old.

It was a nice surprise to get.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I found a "secret" brother at about 20 years old.

It was a nice surprise to get.
    really, like a step brother

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Im recording it right now. Will watch later tonight or tomorrow
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-28-19 at 12:14 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Half brother, but we look very similar and acted similar. And get on like a house on fire.

Half sister too actually.

My father hooked up with a hot older lady when 18 or 19 who already had a few kids and had 2 more with her. He was 21 years old with 5 kids and 4 jobs.

There was a big Catholic v Protestant thing happening here in the 60s so when they split and he met my mother, she made him swear he would never tell her parents he was either Catholic or had kids. (I had no idea about him being Catholic either)

He kept in touch with them secretly for a few years but ended up dropping off.

Not sure why, but as a kid I would harass my mother from time to time that it felt like people were missing from our family. I probably heard about it as a baby I am guessing. But it was a strong feeling I had and I could never drop it.

One day my grandmother accidentally dropped that my mother had been married for a short time when young. Which i never knew about.

To my 19 year old mind I suddenly decided it all had meant that Dad wasn't my father and this other person who mum had married was.

Anyway, I drove about 6 hours and turned up on the doorstep of an old aunty I knew could not lie to me and put it on her on the doorstep before even saying hello. And she broke down and told me the whole story. Lots of bits my mother and father didn't even know.

Anyway, I found out where he was and rang straight away.

When he got on the phone I said Hi, I think I am your brother. And he said "what took you so long to call".

That was 30 years ago. His mother and 3 half siblings all ended up becoming close with the whole family too.

One thing it did affect. It's weird growing up as he oldest child and then suddenly becoming the second son at that age. I don't think most people really realize how different it is for the eldest, especially in a large family.

Anyway, the point was. It was one of the best things that happened in my life. Finding an unknown brother at 20. I can only imagine how great it must have been for these 3 as twins.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Half brother, but we look very similar and acted similar. And get on like a house on fire.

Half sister too actually.

My father hooked up with a hot older lady when 18 or 19 who already had a few kids and had 2 more with her. He was 21 years old with 5 kids and 4 jobs.

There was a big Catholic v Protestant thing happening here in the 60s so when they split and he met my mother, she made him swear he would never tell her parents he was either Catholic or had kids. (I had no idea about him being Catholic either)

He kept in touch with them secretly for a few years but ended up dropping off.

Not sure why, but as a kid I would harass my mother from time to time that it felt like people were missing from our family. I probably heard about it as a baby I am guessing. But it was a strong feeling I had and I could never drop it.

One day my grandmother accidentally dropped that my mother had been married for a short time when young. Which i never knew about.

To my 19 year old mind I suddenly decided it all had meant that Dad wasn't my father and this other person who mum had married was.

Anyway, I drove about 6 hours and turned up on the doorstep of an old aunty I knew could not lie to me and put it on her on the doorstep before even saying hello. And she broke down and told me the whole story. Lots of bits my mother and father didn't even know.

Anyway, I found out where he was and rang straight away.

When he got on the phone I said Hi, I think I am your brother. And he said "what took you so long to call".

That was 30 years ago. His mother and 3 half siblings all ended up becoming close with the whole family too.

One thing it did affect. It's weird growing up as he oldest child and then suddenly becoming the second son at that age. I don't think most people really realize how different it is for the eldest, especially in a large family.

Anyway, the point was. It was one of the best things that happened in my life. Finding an unknown brother at 20. I can only imagine how great it must have been for these 3 as twins.
    wow that's really neat glad u were able to find ur siblings, this story was alot more too it than just finding the triplet brothers it was really pretty fascinating the back story behind it