slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6213

Michael Jackson documentary Leaving Neverland sickens Sundance

Michael Jackson documentary Leaving Neverland sickens Sundance with 'sexually explicit and devastating' proof that King of Pop was a 'monster'

• The Michael Jackson documentary Leaving Neverland had its world premiere on Friday at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah
    • The four-hour documentary, which will air on HBO, details the allegations that Jackson sexually abused Wade Robson and James Safechuck
    • 'Michael Jackson witnesses/sex abuse victims coming off very credible. It’s so sexually explicit that counselors are in the lobby,' wrote Mara Reinstein
    • 'MJ gave one of his young male victims jewelry in exchange for sexual acts, and even staged a mock wedding,' wrote Patrick Ryan
    • Robson has previously detailed Jackson masturbating while watching Robson naked on all fours and fondling his genitals
    • The Jackson family dd not try to stop the screening in any way, but the King of Pop's nephew did urge his Twitter followers to boycott Sundance sponsors

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

why are so many saloon threads getting posted in players talk

we need to send a message here

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

he was a strange one

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Watched the first part last night, I had to take a shower to wash the filth off, very good documentary

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched it last nite. Disgusting.

But politicians and royals have always done much worse. They kill em too.

flipacoin9698
    flipacoin9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    I watched it last nite. Disgusting.

But politicians and royals have always done much worse. They kill em too.
    I did not watch it... but it is my perception that yes he was very inappropriate as a man with the sleepovers and in the same bed etc. But does all of this allege that he actually had sex (oral anal) with these boys? I'm not so quick to jump on the bandwagon... there are people that know there is money behind the allegations and MJ is no longer here to refute or defend.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by flipacoin9698 View Post
    I did not watch it... but it is my perception that yes he was very inappropriate as a man with the sleepovers and in the same bed etc. But does all of this allege that he actually had sex (oral anal) with these boys? I'm not so quick to jump on the bandwagon... there are people that know there is money behind the allegations and MJ is no longer here to refute or defend.
    OK, there is a prevalence for pedophilia in Hollywood and the music biz... IMO Michael was a victim that turned abuser as well. I personally believe Jimmy Safechuck a lot more, I don't know man but the other guy, Wade Robson, called himself "the master of deception" years ago and overall seems like a shady guy.

MJ was a textbook pedophile, he had alarms set up to let him know of people approaching his room and all kind of locks on his doors, they showed a door with like 10 locks, some crazy shit. I believe he was thrown under the bus after a major fallout he had with David Geffen and Steven Spielberg... two elite pedophile moguls that were more powerful than MJ... if you do a little research you will find Geffen was the person MJ hated the most.

What's fishy about this documentary? GEFFEN is the main financier... he watched it with Oprah on her bday at his yacht, like it was a celebration! Oprah is linked to John of God and the child sex/organ trafficking they busted in Brazil. These are all sick penetrates man. This documentary was released to distract from R.Kelly and the Epstein case being reopened. Geffen has ties to Epstein, so does Spielberg.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Wait til a guy is dead to release this stuff so he can't defend himself

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

You may want to watch before commenting g. It goes through two grown men stories which lay out a pattern of manipulative behavior and even eerily similar sexual experiences including specific sexual poses MJ preferred them to pose while he jerked it. Not sure how anyone could watch this and still defend MJ. Was he himself molested as a child, sure, seems likely, but he had every resource available to try to get help, instead he used power and unlimited resources to manipulate families into sacrificing children to satisfy his sexual fetishes.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

to keep us distracted from the real question

what are the odds on the USA winning the next war?

and will the 5g network be weaponized and used against
    the people?
    when we are forced into a cashless society?
    never?

In a matter of days, I am going to do my best to explain why death should not be feared but should embraced,
    in 7 words or less

fukk it, I will do it here and now
    The End is Near

fukk off

(with a word to spare)

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

sometimes I post shit and then laugh or smoke part of a cigar or joint

then re appear to say

OP, none of that shit was directed at you
    so you don`t have to fukk off

thx

flipacoin9698

Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    You may want to watch before commenting g. It goes through two grown men stories which lay out a pattern of manipulative behavior and even eerily similar sexual experiences including specific sexual poses MJ preferred them to pose while he jerked it. Not sure how anyone could watch this and still defend MJ. Was he himself molested as a child, sure, seems likely, but he had every resource available to try to get help, instead he used power and unlimited resources to manipulate families into sacrificing children to satisfy his sexual fetishes.
    You may want to re-read my post... I am not defending MJ. You nor I know the real truth or the extent to it. Read HUAD's post... as I suspected there is some motivations behind this so called documentary. I simply asked a question.

With definite conflicts of interest behind the backers of the documentary, as well as the fact he is dead now... and they had more than enough ample time to do this while he was alive (and risk being sued), I don't need to watch it. There is no reason to really take is seriously.
    Last edited by flipacoin9698; 03-17-19 at 11:57 AM.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

You nor I know the real truth or the extent to it. Read HUAD's post... as I suspected there is some motivations behind this so called documentary..

This

It could all be BS

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

David Geffen financed this documentary?!?!?! i'll have to google that

HurryUpAndDrink

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Neverland.html

Oprah celebrates her birthday in St Barts aboard David Geffen's $300M megayacht watching Michael Jackson documentary with her best friend Gayle

• Oprah Winfrey flew down to St Barts on Monday to celebrate her 65th birthday aboard the megayacht Rising Sun, owned by her close friend David Geffen
    • The group spent three days docked in Gustavia and on Tuesday enjoyed dinner and cake on the boat's deck in honor of the birthday girl
    • She was joined by Gayle King and the CBS This Morning anchor's son Will for the trip, which lasted just three days
    • After enjoying some birthday cake on Tuesday, the group watched the Michael Jackson sexual assault documentary Leaving Neverland
    • Rising Sun headed back to St Marteen on Wednesday so that the group could jet home

HurryUpAndDrink

flipacoin9698

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Neverland.html

Oprah celebrates her birthday in St Barts aboard David Geffen's $300M megayacht watching Michael Jackson documentary with her best friend Gayle

• Oprah Winfrey flew down to St Barts on Monday to celebrate her 65th birthday aboard the megayacht Rising Sun, owned by her close friend David Geffen
    • The group spent three days docked in Gustavia and on Tuesday enjoyed dinner and cake on the boat's deck in honor of the birthday girl
    • She was joined by Gayle King and the CBS This Morning anchor's son Will for the trip, which lasted just three days
    • After enjoying some birthday cake on Tuesday, the group watched the Michael Jackson sexual assault documentary Leaving Neverland
    • Rising Sun headed back to St Marteen on Wednesday so that the group could jet home
    It would be easy to get out there and sink that ship... I doubt they have any defense. Just ram it with a heavy boat I figure... jump out seconds before impact with a chase boat to pluck you out of the water. Machine gun any dingy or raft lifeboats or helo. Easy peasy

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Wait til a guy is dead to release this stuff so he can't defend himself
    He was charged with Child molestation before when he was alive.. Paid some fancy lawyers to get him off the hook.. Repeat offenders repeat..

Again why do think MJ built that Neverland amusement park? Just use common sense.. Too attract young children..

MJ was probably worse then Jared of Subway and coach Jerry Sunduski combined.. Jared and Sunduski sitting in jail now because they didn't have money and lawyers to get em off the hook.. Michael Jackson did..

Sick focks all of them!!! https://www.reuters.com/article/brit...-idUSL8N1Q93X7

flipacoin9698

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He was SUED before when he was alive.. Plaintiffs agreed to out of court settlement.

Again why do think MJ built that Neverland amusement park? Just use common sense.. Too attract young children..

MJ was probably worse then Jared of Subway and coach Jerry Sunduski combined.. Jared and Sunduski both had very good attorneys, but their cases were CRIMINAL INDICTMENT so there was no chance to settle... and the evidence was overwhelming in those cases. The trial for MJ was a civil litigation, and settled likely because the plantiffs were not confident of a court award.

Sick focks all of them!!! https://www.reuters.com/article/brit...-idUSL8N1Q93X7
    there I fixed it for you
    Last edited by flipacoin9698; 03-17-19 at 05:16 PM.

gojetsgomoxies

i understand the geffen yacht party. don't necessarily see what's wrong with that.

but i read online from a jackson fanatic (LOL) that geffen financed the documentary. didn't see much (any?) evidence of that. but i didn't do an extensive search.

jackson's fans have a weird idea of people destroying MJ....... like Mottola fronting him $50-100MM and expecting something from him within 3-4 years. somehow this was racist.

very few people know exactly what happened... but the whole thing was unbelievably inappropriate. and i think the circumstantial evidence looks very very bad on MJ.... go ask your neighbours if you can take their 10 year-old boy on a vacation where you'll be alone and share one bed and come back and tell us their reaction.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

there I fixed it for you
    OK got me there..

MJ was still charged and that didn't happen for no reason.. It was well known back then he was presumed to be messing around with children inappropriately..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-17-19 at 05:16 PM.

gojetsgomoxies

or al sharpton telling MJ's kids he wasn't weird.... he wasn't?!?!?!? ........ it's a nice thing to say but it puts a false narrative in Paris' head.

gojetsgomoxies

OK got me there..
    MJ was still charged and that didn't happen for no reason..
    the second trial was a complete lying, grifter family. MJ got lucky that the DA took up that specific case. hard to say what happened ........ although the jackson fanatics relentlessly bash the chandlers (first trial), that was probably highly legit.

i read in an english newspaper that MJ spend $400M or something like that on dealing with claims from these kids. sounds like BS to me, but they report it. (includes legal fees too)

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    to keep us distracted from the real question

what are the odds on the USA winning the next war?

and will the 5g network be weaponized and used against
    the people?
    when we are forced into a cashless society?
    never?

In a matter of days, I am going to do my best to explain why death should not be feared but should embraced,
    in 7 words or less

fukk it, I will do it here and now
    The End is Near

fukk off

(with a word to spare)

gojetsgomoxies

one thing i think people need to understand is that people wanting money from MJ and making negative claims is not mutually exclusive. all the household workers at Neverland seem highly legit with negative comments. to me at least.

the jackson family is the opposite. they make positive claims but they are being compensated quite well for it too. or they were. (and it can be indirect)

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    the second trial was a complete lying, grifter family. MJ got lucky that the DA took up that specific case. hard to say what happened ........ although the jackson fanatics relentlessly bash the chandlers (first trial), that was probably highly legit.

i read in an english newspaper that MJ spend $400M or something like that on dealing with claims from these kids. sounds like BS to me, but they report it. (includes legal fees too)
    Oh I'm sure there were many payoffs to the families.. MJ probably had a fund put away just for that. He wasn't stupid and knew what he was doing. Money was probably a solid motivator in some of the claims but not all of them. It was becoming a domino effect for MJ in his later years. You can only deny it for so long. Kinda like what has happened with Bill Cosby.

Like I said I'm totally convinced MJ was a perv.. NO DOUBT!!! His own sister sold him out too... MJ was sick in the head..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-17-19 at 07:19 PM.

gojetsgomoxies

yeah, i have no doubt either..... and he was my favourite artist. but i will no longer listen to his songs.

too many people saying the same type stuff for it not to be true..... and i'm sure any psychologist would tell you it was "classic grooming" behaviour.

i do think the documentary should have been a bit more balanced.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Elvis was no Saint either.. Something to be said when you have all the fame and money one could only dream of in the world... I'm sure you isolate alot, everyone kissing your asss around the clock. You really have no one you can trust and call a real friend because most are just after your money. It's very lonely at the top and most turn to drugs to fill that void.

That's gotta play on the mind over the years.. God complex, drugs, sexual perversion, etc..

gojetsgomoxies

Elvis was no Saint either.. Something to be said when you have all the fame and money one could only dream of in the world... I'm sure you isolate alot, everyone kissing your asss around the clock. You really have no one you can trust and call a real friend because most are just after your money.
    That's gotta play on the mind over the years.. God complex, drugs, sexual perversion, etc..
    i agree totally... elvis and MJ are completely different personalities. but alot of similarities to their stories. both liked livestock tranquilizers i think.

even tiger woods or justin bieber have similar pressures.

flipacoin9698

Elvis was no Saint either.. Something to be said when you have all the fame and money one could only dream of in the world... I'm sure you isolate alot, everyone kissing your asss around the clock. You really have no one you can trust and call a real friend because most are just after your money. It's very lonely at the top and most turn to drugs to fill that void.

Totally disagree. Yes Elvis was pounding teenagers when he was a young performer... young 20's. He was a hound dog, the stories are legendary... when playing small clubs throughout the south he would bang them in his Cadillac. Ages varied from 15 to whatever.

But that was a totally different era. Nobody thought anything of that. You cannot put today's values and laws on somebody from 70 years ago. He certainly was not some perv with young boys... or very little girls. You know damn well how a 15 year old teen girl can look and come onto a celeb. Not even close to the same situation

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Well one consistant thing with these most famous musicians are they dropped dead in their 40's and 50's from OD's.. Sure they get the best drugs and those drugs are potent, sure they were all probably hooked.. I think they die of guilt, loneliness and remorse when they get older in the end..

MJ and Prince just both recently died in their 50's.. Heart attacks..

I'm not saying Prince did the immoral things MJ did in life that weighs on the heart later on but who knows?

flipacoin9698

Well one consistant thing with these most famous musicians are they dropped dead in their 40's and 50's from OD's.. Sure they get the best drugs and those drugs are potent, sure they were all probably hooked.. I think they die of guilt, loneliness and remorse when they get older in the end..

MJ and Prince just both recently died in their 50's.. Heart attacks..

I'm not saying Prince did the immoral things MJ did in life that weighs on the heart later on but who knows?
    Perhaps the toxic dose of fentynol was Prince's undoing... broken heart? lol

Frank Mills
    Frank Mills's Avatar Become A Pro!

I watched some of it and I am not too sure that they are trying to make money. The real question or a big question always is how much money did that Wade kid and others like that housekeeping brunette lady make from these documentaries. If it's 50-100k or higher to say Michael touched them when they were a kid and to elaborate some then I don't know.

Also, R Kelly ... it seems they were trying to take him down by blackmail for a payoff. He seems like he just never grew up all the way and maybe dates young because of that too. Everything they say about him is mediocre.

Now let's get some odds up on the board, how about that

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I saw a portion of the part 2 documentary a week ago, just finished up now because of this thread.. 100% Michael Jackson is a complete monster.. He ruined alot of lives with his child perversions..

If you watch the documentary in full you can't help but believe these guys telling their stories.. I've probably seen them around town as they live in my area.. It would take one million dollars to tell my story if it were like that.. I understand. They already had money, that wasn't the driving force with this documentary. Family wives, mothers all seem honest too..

Kids get focked up when they are molested.. It haunts them as adults.. If anything watch this documentary to get an understanding of how that plays on a child's mind..

Michael Jackson was a selfish MF!!! Glad he's gone..

I would always tell horny dudes in their 20's and 30's when their darkest sexual demons are raging, just go to the bathroom and jerk one load out to get those bad thoughts out of your mind when ever they really pop up..

That's keeping it real.. Don't ruin a kids life for your own selfish horny reasons while ruining your own at the same time.. It's not worth it.
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 03-17-19 at 09:39 PM.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Macaulay Culkin (Home Alone) and Cory Feldman (The Lost Boys) always testified saying Michael Jackson was innocent.

They both probably could have made a lot of money hopping on the prosecution bandwagon but they always stayed loyal.

That to me says there's a good chance this "documentary" is a hit piece.

Its a smear campaign funded by those who want a race war between whites and blacks.

Michael Jackson always promoted peace and harmony between different ethnicities and so they have a clear motive to discredit him to push their own political agenda.

Its hard to push "black lives matters" and "white privilege" when you have Michael Jackson encouraging people to peacefully co-exist and shit. An so maybe there is a vested interest in producing fake news claiming MJ is a pedo.

123 Last