Sean28
    Sean28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    sophomore year in college, 3 weekends. Literally drove myself to jail on Friday morning and released on Sunday morning. Had free lawyer who didn't give a fukk.

Petty Larceny, judge wanted to make an example of me, should have been just community service and lowered to disorderly conduct. Instead it was 3 weekends in jail and then moved to nothing.
    Never understood that weekend jail thing myself. Would you not have preferred to do the 6 days together and get it finished instead of having to come and go 3 times? Were you tempted not to go any weekend?

Did your college buddies know how you were spending your weekends?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

post #2 and you spend it on me, wow i'm honored.

Basically the judge didn't want to intentionally take me out of class since I was still an active student, so he felt weekends was better than a week straight.

I was never tempted to miss a weekend for the potential repercussion of missing a weekend. In fact one weekend the officer forget I was a weekender and almost forgot to release me. I had to speak up, like HEY can you release me now and get me the fukk out of here.

I tried to lie to my buddies initially and say I had to go home for family issues, but people pick up fast and once you tell the truth to one or 2 guys, word travels quickly.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Wow. I thought I was the only one who knew about Esham.

First 12