cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I would be more aligned with that assessment if Patterson wasn't a kid himself. What Walsh described is what sick old men do. Why Patterson relocating them and looking to go to work every day??? Whats the motive/ end game?
    he prob just wanted a girlfriend, was a loner and a loser couldnt' get one on his own so he had to kidnap somebody, the guy is a real sicko, i cant' believe u still think the girl was in on it ur way off on this one

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    he prob just wanted a girlfriend, was a loner and a loser couldnt' get one on his own so he had to kidnap somebody, the guy is a real sicko, i cant' believe u still think the girl was in on it ur way off on this one
    We'll see...

I have a 4 yr old nephew and noone can keep him in his room let alone under a bed for 4 months. 13 year old girl, home alone....

I hope I'm wrong but the only thing adding up here is the $$$$ for Jayme

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

We'll see...

I have a 4 yr old nephew and noone can keep him in his room let alone under a bed for 4 months. 13 year old girl, home alone....

I hope I'm wrong but the only thing adding up here is the $$$$ for Jayme
    cmon listen to urself a 13 year old plans to have her parents murdered run off with a guy for 3 months just to raise money are 13 year olds even thinkimg about go fund me and money, read the facts about this case u will see this is an innocent girl targeted by an obsessed lunatic , witnessed her parents being killed and likely lived 3 months of hell

MinnesotaFats

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.jso...amp/2625431002

Dude hosted a family dinner and oarty at the cabin

How does girl not yell or escape

The slow pace of these weird facts ciming out tell me that she's a coconspiritor more and more

And of course all the news today is about Jayme wanting/ getting that $50k lol

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Authorities say Patterson forced Jayme to hide beneath the bed when guests visited or when he left the house, surrounding it with containers so she couldn't be seen and weighing them down to keep her from escaping. He played music in the room when others were in the house to drown out any noise she might be making, the criminal complaint says.
    If she tried to move or made her presence known, Patterson told her something bad would happen, according to Jayme's statement to police.

MinnesotaFats

Yeah.... 3 months

He goes to work, hosts parties, plans to move them to Superior

Do you think you could keep a 5 year old under a bed for 3 months? I don't. I do not believe that she didn't conspire in some way to make Patterson famous and herself rich.

This doesn't make sense at all. Her actions as a passive hostage, his actions as a working man, hosting family and looking to improve their standard of living...

There's going to be a huge twist here

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yeah.... 3 months

He goes to work, hosts parties, plans to move them to Superior

Do you think you could keep a 5 year old under a bed for 3 months? I don't. I do not believe that she didn't conspire in some way to make Patterson famous and herself rich.

This doesn't make sense at all. Her actions as a passive hostage, his actions as a working man, hosting family and looking to improve their standard of living...

There's going to be a huge twist here
    if u think she conspired why didn't police find any social media postings or phone or text records between the 2 before it happened how did they plan it

MinnesotaFats

if u think she conspired why didn't police find any social media postings or phone or text records between the 2 before it happened how did they plan it
    Well this may come as a shock to many, but not all areas in the upper midwest have internet access.

I ran FedEx Ground in South Dakota from 2011-2015, everything east of the Missouri River, and there was no internet available to 2/3 of those homes.

Rural Wisconsin could be the same. In addition, their relationship would have to be secret due to age and laws. But, let me tell you from first hand knowledge, that 13-16 year old girls do fukk 20 something guys in rural Wisconsin. Many by choice, more for access to booze and narcotics. It's an area of the USA with an enormous dependancy rate, larger depression rate and wages/ standard of living same as in 80s.

There's more to this story. This guy is getting recognized for the 1st time in his life, he may have been suicidal, the girl is getting hundreds of thousands of dollars. She's got a golden ticket. We might soon hear of abuse at home perhaps???

MinnesotaFats

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

why do u have a problem with her getting money, would u trade ur parents for 25,000 cash or 50,000, i sure wouldn't

MinnesotaFats

why do u have a problem with her getting money, would u trade ur parents for 25,000 cash or 50,000, i sure wouldn't
    I think that's exactly what she did... we'll see

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I think that's exactly what she did... we'll see
    i think your giving the kid too much credit, she's 13 years old most adults wouldn't be smart enough to come up with that plan, i mean she's not rosmund pike (hot) from gone girl, so let's take a stab at how smart this girl would have to be pull this off with the goal in the end to get lots of money

she hates her parents they must be awful people so she comes up with a plan to get rid of them, she finds this guy online starts chatting him up, tells him how bad her parents are and he needs to come kill them and rescue her, problem with that is of course no records have been found phone records online records of these two communicating before the fact

so then he comes and kills the parents takes her away as planned, they live in a shetty small cabin for 3 months and she gets tired of living with the guy so she walks down the street to get rescued and saved and all part of the plan to raise money off this situation, problem again why are u letting this guy live so he can tell police about this plan, wouldn't he surely want to cut a deal and rat on her, she should of taken him out in the cabin , then she can get rescued say she went thru hell parents are killed got away with everything and plenty of money coming her way

it's sounds crazy right, i get u that sometimes people pull off stunts to raise money but other times people go thru hell and deserve everything they receive after the ordeal

MinnesotaFats

...but why is she still alive?

Statistically speaking she should have been bead 48-72 hours after kidnapping.

There is some reason she's still alive and some reason dumbass was hosting parties, going to work and job hunting still...

I look at the uses each has for the other

1- Jayme is Patterson only hope to 1- get famous, 2- be a provider (by enabling this windfall) and caregiver

Each option fulfills something in Patterson life. If Jayme rejects Patterson as a provider, then he is just famous now, and she is no longer part of the plan and he would dispose

Now, if he is a provider, and Jayme the willing benefactor of the new world they created for themselves, then he may see himself as some type of hero

So Jayme goes along with this for 3 months, she doesn't reject him, try to leave or even yell out for help when guests are over...so she's presumably content with this until she realizes there's a lot of money out there already for her and suddenly she has no need for her provider so she casually walks down the street one day (not running or yelling) and asks to be taken to police. Maybe she just changed her mind, maybe she didn't realize the money would be so good, maybe dumbass ran out of $$, maybe she got scared...idk, but there is going to be a revelation of conspiracy or some form of agreement between these two before during or after that 1st sighting at bus stop and the later 'rescue' in Jan here.

A promise of money, a book/ movie, relocation, life together....something stupid that a 13 yr old and messed up 21 yr old would conjur up....

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Wtf Minny, I mean you share a phenotype with tt, I was surprised how similar you two looked but apparently you share his genotype as well

Its always nice to know who amongst is a fukking nut and willing to fukk a kid at first chamce

Get help bro

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

minny way off on this one

MinnesotaFats

Unfortunately the County dropped the kidnapping charges and the burglary charges so we'll never get the motive nor any testimony from Closs about what occurred between those two for the 60 days she lived with him....

The authorities are protecting her from having to testify about it, however it's more or less an admission of some form of relationship the developed between them. Not saying it was consensual- very well could have been survival, but something should be done to get testimony and a motive. Instead the fukking County drops the charges and lets dikkhead plead out on the murder.

First 12