TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Trumps New 2018 Tax Credits Are A Joke Right? Think Again.... Just Did My Taxes

I just entered my 2018 income on the old 2017 tax law software....

Then I entered my 2018 income on the new 2018 TRUMP TAX LAW software...

Gained $993.00 Extra

Again... Trump is a man of his word.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave TheMoneyShot 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Lenny Zefflin gave TheMoneyShot 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

The man seems to be underrated

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Look at your 401k statement. You propably lost 20 times more than you saved in taxes.
    Points Awarded:

BigDofBA gave pavyracer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    The man seems to be underrated
    Hope you gain ever more! Money is a good thing!

kovacs bar
    kovacs bar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

lulz.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Look at your 401k statement. You propably lost 20 times more than you saved in taxes.
    How do you even correlate the two? You could hit rock bottom any time.... just like 2008.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    How do you even correlate the two? You could hit rock bottom any time.... just like 2008.
    You need to look at where you make most of the money and not at the peanuts you saved in taxes. A 5 figure loss in your 401k last year could be a 6 figure loss of growth for you in 25 years when you need the money the most.

The economic failure of his policies is more important to your wallet than the peanuts in taxes he threw at you which your grandchildren will be paying for to fix the deficit he created.

TheMoneyShot

You need to look at where you make most of the money and not at the peanuts you saved in taxes. A 5 figure loss in your 401k last year could be a 6 figure loss of growth for you in 25 years when you need the money the most.

The economic failure of his policies is more important to your wallet than the peanuts in taxes he threw at you which your grandchildren will be paying for to fix the deficit he created.
    I see what you're saying... but my 401k is fine. Seems to be performing just like any other former President we had in office.

kovacs bar

If $1000 cash in pocket is the best indicator of your overall welfare as affected by the 2017 tax reform then you ain't any better off at all.

Most dumb folk think they got something so let them enjoy.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I see what you're saying... but my 401k is fine. Seems to be performing just like any other former President we had in office.
    You must had your money in bonds then which rarely go up or down. If you had money is large caps or small caps or emerging markets you should be down 15%.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by kovacs bar View Post
    If $1000 cash in pocket is the best indicator of your overall welfare as affected by the 2017 tax reform then you ain't any better off at all.

Most dumb folk think they got something so let them enjoy.
    Sounds like a general statement from some drunk dude at a bar... care to elaborate more?

TheMoneyShot

You must had your money in bonds then which rarely go up or down. If you had money is large caps or small caps or emerging markets you should be down 15%.
    Pavy... I could be dead tomorrow... the market could crash like 2008 tomorrow. I don't necessarily see how Trump would be the cause of this? We all know stock numbers have always been inflated.... and there will always be corrections. If your 401k is roughly down 15%... I'm sure it has the potential to climb.

Wall Street plays games with everyone... regardless who's in office.

kovacs bar

Sounds like a general statement from some drunk dude at a bar... care to elaborate more?

Tax cuts and rebates are nothing more than revenue losses by any level of government. Revenue loss means less government spending. Who makes up the difference out of pocket?

Give you a hint. It ain't rich folk.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bosseman22

kovacs bar

So when you doin cartwheels for your lousy g-note, don't land in a pothole that might have been repaired under a sensible tax/infrastructure plan.

Festoon
    Festoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 422

I just entered my 2018 income on the old 2017 tax law software....

Then I entered my 2018 income on the new 2018 TRUMP TAX LAW software...

Gained $993.00 Extra

Again... Trump is a man of his word.
    OMG! How did I know that? I should have made a bet on that!...Ask the 1000's of Contractors that he fuk'd when he declared bankruptcy? Did he keep his words to them? and he did that 5x's. A guy that bragged about being the best Baseball Player as an 18 year old...but when it was time for the draft he faked a bone spur! and he did that 5x's! and now he is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF...HOW EMBARRASSING

Festoon

Wait until your Grand Kids start struggling with the debt, that he doesn't give a shit, because he won't be around then. Happy with a thousand bucks in your pocket? wow it doesn't much to impress you

Festoon

Sorry but he touched a nerve...If he's that happy with a thousand bucks I doubt if he has any money invested in a 401k

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

"2018 Trump Tax Law Software"... Wouldn't use... probably a scam.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cecil127

Festoon

Hope you gain ever more! Money is a good thing!
    Glad that's all you think about! My son has dual citizenship...lives in Kentucky now, with his wife and 2 kids. They just got back from a recent trip to Europe...Went with some friends down there...They were worried to say they were Americans, so all of them said they were Canucks! He said they would have been treated like SHIT they witnessed it...so if you ever do travel in the next 2 -6 years remember that! It's only gonna get worse for you as long as that man-child is in office.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Good for you money. That's what tax cuts were designed to do, save you tax money. Now, who is going to pay the deficit?

Festoon

Thought I'd give you a little advise if you ever travel abroad the next 2-6 years...My son lives in Kentucky and has a dual citizenship...They recently got back from a 3 week trip to Europe...they went with some friends down there...after witnessing some things they witnessed over there...they all decided to say... if asked that "they were Canadians". Saying that they were treated amazing and with a some respect. Remember that if you ever travel...it'll save yourself a lot of bad and unnecessary treatment.

Festoon

And Shot? hellooo!...on another thread you made alot of hateful comments to a few of us there. Actually for a forum...they were rude and ignorant!! I figured you were a MAGA and would have put that $1000 in your hand as a bet at even odds...actually I would have bet you $10,000 againest your $993 as a bet. That you were a MAGA! Such hate that you exhume!! You knew how I know? Because I'm a good capper and you gave it away.

Festoon

Wish you hadn't started this post and you of all people. Since I like telling stories and I can't sleep, I will tell what I think of Trump when I'm dreaming...Your 5-time Draft Dodger leader that is now your Commander in Chief!
    I picture this scene... if he ever were in a war and in the trenches scared shitless like the coward he is..
    he's hiding like a Rat, while all the real hero's (more braver that I ever could be)...rise AS ONE when their leader screams CHARGE!!!! What is YOUR LEADER DOING?? He's running shitless the other way like a little spoiled rat that he is...I wanna say more and maybe I will. Actually SHOT I wish your were in this room with me right now, I'd wanna kick the #$@(&* out of you! AND YOUR HALF MY AGE but wait..oh-oh-oh-oh I say this guy has a FUKN GUN!!!! you actually do scare me shot, because I bet you have one with you right now!! I put another $10,000 against your measly $993 that you have a gun beside you right now? How about it?

pete7713
    pete7713's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 441

lost 4% 2018, gained 22% 2017, I'll take that

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Love the lib melts in threads like these ....lmao
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogkatcher

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Love the lib melts in threads like these ....lmao
    Losing there minds with all the winning. The wall debate starting to backfire on the them just like Kavanaugh.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Good for you money. That's what tax cuts were designed to do, save you tax money. Now, who is going to pay the deficit?
    People can bash Trump all they want. He comes through... he gets bashed. If he lost me an extra $500 at tax time... after he promised me a tax cut.... he gets bashed.

He smiles... he gets bashed. He takes a piss in the john.... he gets bashed. Trump can't win.

Regardless... didn't make this thread to pump Trump up. I'm happy to see results. I'm happy for all of you who live in America more money back at tax time. Everyone in life deserves a break.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    OMG! How did I know that? I should have made a bet on that!...Ask the 1000's of Contractors that he fuk'd when he declared bankruptcy? Did he keep his words to them? and he did that 5x's. A guy that bragged about being the best Baseball Player as an 18 year old...but when it was time for the draft he faked a bone spur! and he did that 5x's! and now he is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF...HOW EMBARRASSING

Don't even know why you post in my threads. Please post in The Sh#$ters thread... your boyfriend. You know nothing about business and bankruptcy.

Festoon

Don't even know why you post in my threads. Please post in The Sh#$ters thread... your boyfriend. You know nothing about business and bankruptcy.

REALLY?? You have no idea...If you saw what I had you would only dream to be me

Festoon

You brag about $993 BUCKS like you've never had money before. I get more in FREE BETS on my book in 10 weeks than you get in a year in taxes. Think about that pal, I gamble and do okay and on top of that the site pays me to play.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

#MakingTaxSeasonGreatAgain

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Ban this fukkin loser festoon. Holy christ

MrCavalier
    MrCavalier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by kovacs bar View Post
    Tax cuts and rebates are nothing more than revenue losses by any level of government. Revenue loss means less government spending. Who makes up the difference out of pocket?

Give you a hint. It ain't rich folk.
    Hmmm, are you just talking out your ass? Or trying to be funny? http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-s-income-tax/

MrCavalier

Quote Originally Posted by Festoon View Post
    You brag about $993 BUCKS like you've never had money before. I get more in FREE BETS on my book in 10 weeks than you get in a year in taxes. Think about that pal, I gamble and do okay and on top of that the site pays me to play.
    it does suck that HE has to BRAG about HIS money being refunded to him.. But it is HIS money not the governments.. Since you are such a baller and get 1000 dollar bets for free, I’m sure you donate that back to the Goveverment right? Here is a link for you..https://www.treasurydirect.gov/govt/...tm#DebtFinance

MrCavalier

Find it funny how other people like to minimize someone’s else finances.. Screwballs worrying about debt but weren’t worried when the debt was doubled in 8 years.. Taxation is legalized theft, government is shut and speaker of house in spending the night in 5k hotel room in Hawaii, surround by guards my taxes pay for.. must be nice.. but how dare someone say they got extra grand because of a tax cut.. how funny

1234 Last