kovacs bar
    kovacs bar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Chitty Bang and Scissor fingers.

How gentle.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Blowjob is back with a handle that went pro?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post

LOL If you were a Mod instead of a "wanna be" Mod, then you'd know the answer!

And wouldn't be making a fool out of yourself "idiot guessing" at it !

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24926

Yessir. He thought his payment would give him leverage in negotiating with moderators every time he was in a pinch. Well when he discovered that his pro status didn't make him bulletproof and that he was still subject to infractions, that's when he went off the deep end, where he's been splashing around ever since.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Strong poll. Good work blowjob.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Strong poll. Good work blowjob.

Thanks man!

It kinda got turned into a few "wanna be" Mods making fools of themselves "guessing" at ID's,

but other than that it was OK!

Eddy Munny

shadymcgrady

Blowjob, how did that system of yours do in football this year? What was your sales pitch this time around?

Eddy Munny

Blowjob, how did that system of yours do in football this year? What was your sales pitch this time around?
    Blowjob alleges that the 90% system that netted him $50K annually was a sophisticated algorithm that his identical twin brother devised in his underground handicapping compound and that when he died the government seized all the paperwork and computer files.

There's been a theory floating around that Optional worked in concert with the CIA to unearth information on the whereabouts of these priceless secret documents and that Blowjob now is trying to get Opti booted as a means of retribution.

The rabbit hole goes deep and suddenly Blowjob has gone silent. He knows that we know.

Furthermore, he even blew his cover in post #286 by responding to "Blowjob" who he claimed was his twin brother's handle. I guess he was so giddy with the compliment he couldn't help himself. Meanwhile the obvious sarcasm flew right over his head at warp speed.

So it gets all kinds of weird and complicated. I've heard he's submitted his application to the Witness Protection Program and has been advised to abort this thread. Meanwhile I still await the death certificate he promised. Upon reveal I have agreed to a three-month ban from SBR. But as usual, JoeCool is having trouble reconciling his intricate web of lies and has probably tried a new combination of meds to lighten his conscience.

We will wait for you, Blowjob. We want answers.

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kovacs bar View Post
    Chitty Bang and Scissor fingers.

How gentle.

For those of you who suck at ghost busting

This guy is obviously BillySink

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

shit, stop in this thread for one fukkin' minute to see why it's still straggling along, and for some reason I feel the need to hit the strip club and laugh at a whore as her mascara runs down her fukkin' slutty face and down on to her huge fake as I cram her head half-way down my kahk as she slobs on my knob

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    shit, stop in this thread for one fukkin' minute to see why it's still straggling along, and for some reason I feel the need to hit the strip club and laugh at a whore as her mascara runs down her fukkin' slutty face and down on to her huge fake as I cram her head half-way down my kahk as she slobs on my knob

LOL This shit was dead long ago. The infractions only last 10 days. I'm clear now.

All that is left now are a few "wanna be" Mods making fools of themselves "wrongly guessing" at ID's.

I will post what I posted in another thread on here too.

JoeCool20

I will tell you that I am such a "celebrity" and people get so infatuated with my posts on chat sites, that people start making up accounts with similar names as mine. And they try to post in the same "style" as me.

All they have to do is put a couple of "LOL"s in their posts and other people start "idiot guessing" that it is really me!
    And if the "phantom poster" uses ALL CAPS a few times and calls someone a "moron" along with using "LOL" then HALF the damn chat forum will make fools of themselves "idiot guessing" that it is really me!!
    LOL I can't do anything about it! I think it is VERY flattering to be honest!

But I haven't seen anybody try to "copycat" me on here yet. That post you quoted was from 2 years ago.

I can't help who used "LOL" 2 years ago!
    And I can't help if you are stupid enough to "guess" that it is me either!

I will say that is so hilarious to see people making fools of themselves "idiot guessing" that somebody else is me because of NOTHING more than "similar posting styles" as me!!

Dude I have no idea why I am SO "different" than other posters that it makes people become infatuated with me!!

I do have a very high IQ, but I don't try to make people fixate on my posts on purpose!

And I sure as hell don't join forums in order to get people to become infatuated with me and start making fools of themselves with "idiot guesses" that others are really me!

Dude I could NEVER make such a fool of myself "guessing" at ID's with NO OTHER evidence besides that I thought 2 people had "similar posting styles"!!! LOL It is incredible to me every time some new goof-ball does it!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    I will tell you that I am such a "celebrity" and people get so infatuated with my posts on chat sites, that people start making up accounts with similar names as mine. And they try to post in the same "style" as me.

All they have to do is put a couple of "LOL"s in their posts and other people start "idiot guessing" that it is really me!
    And if the "phantom poster" uses ALL CAPS a few times and calls someone a "moron" along with using "LOL" then HALF the damn chat forum will make fools of themselves "idiot guessing" that it is really me!!
    LOL I can't do anything about it! I think it is VERY flattering to be honest!

But I haven't seen anybody try to "copycat" me on here yet. That post you quoted was from 2 years ago.

I can't help who used "LOL" 2 years ago!
    And I can't help if you are stupid enough to "guess" that it is me either!

I will say that is so hilarious to see people making fools of themselves "idiot guessing" that somebody else is me because of NOTHING more than "similar posting styles" as me!!

Dude I have no idea why I am SO "different" than other posters that it makes people become infatuated with me!!

I do have a very high IQ, but I don't try to make people fixate on my posts on purpose!

And I sure as hell don't join forums in order to get people to become infatuated with me and start making fools of themselves with "idiot guesses" that others are really me!

Dude I could NEVER make such a fool of myself "guessing" at ID's with NO OTHER evidence besides that I thought 2 people had "similar posting styles"!!! LOL It is incredible to me every time some new goof-ball does it!

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

If I wasn't winning so much "free money" on here, then I'd just leave. LOL

~~~

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Mods, please consider perma ban.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

Joe, remember not to take the blue and red pills together.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    Joe, remember not to take the blue and red pills together.

Don't take black and white diks up your ass together.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Don't take black and white diks up your ass together.
    were we friends before the joecool handle?

if so, i withdraw our friendship prior to your new handle

posts like this should not exist

men should not talk about dikks

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

lol

shlongs

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    were we friends before the joecool handle?

if so, i withdraw our friendship prior to your new handle

posts like this should not exist

men should not talk about dikks

LOL If you think someone can have more than one "handle" on here, then #1 You are one gigantic idiot-moron.

And #2 Why don't you "handle" my dik and nut pouch?

shadymcgrady

Hey blowjob, how much do you promise to pay the fake paparazzi following you around? Free admission to your system plays as part of the payment?

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

LOL If you think someone can have more than one "handle" on here, then #1 You are one gigantic idiot-moron.
    And #2 Why don't you "handle" my dik and nut pouch?
    Number 2 concerns me, you asking another man to handle your shit.
    your closet -- that you could not contain to 2 pages is now
    open --

good luck if you ever decide to accomplish anything worthwhile
    Last edited by shari91; 01-23-19 at 03:28 AM.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Moderators probably know this a ghost account and they have a pretty good idea of
    who it belongs to. It’s not very difficult to deduce. Look over the thread in it’s
    entirety, it is rather obvious in it’s tone. You can try to disguise personality in your writing, but that wasn’t successful in this case.

I admit their schitck was entertaining for a while, but the gimmic is over.

Please consider perma ban of OP AND associated account.

Thank you

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post
    Moderators probably know this a ghost account and they have a pretty good idea of
    who it belongs to. It’s not very difficult to deduce. Look over the thread in it’s
    entirety, it is rather obvious in it’s tone. You can try to disguise personality in your writing, but that wasn’t successful in this case.

Thank you

If you were a Mod, then you'd already know what you are " idiotically guessing" at!

And you wouldn't be on here making a fool out of yourself "idiot guessing" at it!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-22-19 at 05:17 PM.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Chili_Powder View Post

Thank you

LOL I just can't resist!!

Now you are speaking as to what you THINK the Mods "probably" know??? And you are telling them what YOU think They should do when you don't work here and you have ZERO authority here?

How fukin stupid are you man?

Dude, how many times do I have to say this!!

If you WERE a Mod, then you WOULD know! And you wouldn't be on here making a total idiot of yourself guessing at what you THINK they "probably" know!

This dumb shit isn't "difficult to deduce" AT ALL If you just took you OWN advice and

"Looked over the thread in it’s entirety" !!!

OR better yet, if you actually
    worked here instead of being a "wanna be" Mod, then you wouldn't be on here making a TOTAL idiot-fool of yourself "guessing" at things that you know nothing about!

Think about it for a second dude, you have viewed some post that a KNOWN retard pulled up from 2 years ago and then you took an "idiot-guess" at something you know nothing about!!

AND THEN you have TOTALLY ignored my replies about what the real story is!

I told the retard that if he and the Mods agreed to a 3 month ban on him then I would prove him wrong in a New York minute!

And then he started bold-face lying about the shit and this was over. Then I realized he was what everyone had told me from the beginning.

That he is nothing more that a lying instigator who is retarded.

Dude, You have taken something that a KNOWN retard pulled up and let him make an idiot out of you!

I just can't do anything about how stupid that makes you look man! LOL

All I can say is keep on making an idiot of yourself "guessing" at things that you know NOTHING about instead of taking your OWN advice and "looking over the thread in its entirety"!!

Eddy Munny

Hey Blowjob2020, if the Rams settle at +2.5 for the SB are they an auto-play per your system?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Hey Blowjob2020, if the Rams settle at +2.5 for the SB are they an auto-play per your system?

Ed, since you didn't give a crazy response, lets see if you can actually be congenial for a change on here.

I'd like to ask you a few questions.

If you know that "blowjoe2020" handle hasn't replied in over 2 years, then why would you ask that handle a question?

That handle HAS to be gone or dead or something right?

And if you are going to say that "blowjoe" is really me, AND you KNOW that people can't have 2 ID's on here, then what do you "guess" happened?

Obviously you don't believe what I told you, unless you really do believe me and you were just being an instigator (which I doubt).

So even though you haven't got a clue what really happened, and your answer will be a total guess, please tell me what your guess is about why you think I could have 2 ID's on here when you KNOW that I can't???

Eddy Munny

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    did that lady just witness herself pooping or what is going on there?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    did that lady just witness herself pooping or what is going on there?
    Worse... She's hearing Blowjob's "twin" alibi for the first time and her brain is imploding.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

"Yawn" is right! Once again NO answer from you as to why you'd delete my post and give me an infraction while not doing anything to the person who started it AND leave their post up there??
    Because there IS no answer! You KNOW how stupid and foolish that is!
    And how big of an abuse of your authority that is!!
    My only question is:
    Why in the fuk did you pick me out to receive this foolish abuse of authority from you??
    Well whatever the reason is.. DON'T DO IT TO ME ANYMORE!
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

For the tenth time don't single me out with your damn infatuation with me while you let other people post shit twice that bad and then you erase mine and give me an infraction while you do nothing to them and leave their replies that started it up there!!!

I'm way past sick of it dude! are we clear on that?
    I made a $100 donation to then have you single me out with your mental infatuation over me and do that dumb-ass bullshit to me?

You can make an idiotic fool of yourself mis-using your authority with other people TEN TIMES a day on here and NEVER EVER admit ANY wrong!!

BUT DON'T EVER DO THIS TO ME AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
    You dont get this time back, Joe.

shadymcgrady

Blowjob, give us your system plays for the NBA

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blowjob how many times have you gone full cuck?

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    You dont get this time back, Joe.

LOL you are not even a pro. What the hell are you even doing on here? Non-pros mean nothing to me.

First ... 6789101112 ... Last