cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

the houston 7 year old black girl killed by the 30-40s think white male

jazminesuspect-1546557589323-6585667-ver1-0-640-360
    boiling point of aluminum

Why the death of a 7-year-old black girl became a national story about race and violence

https://www.vox.com/identities/2019/1/5/18168865/jazmine-barnes-shooting-manhunt-texas-race
    Jazmine Barnes was killed when a white man fired into her family’s car. Her family believes the attack was racially motivated

the description of the white suspect was given to the police by the family

in regards to Barnes’s case, Merritt, the civil rights attorney, has no doubt that the family was targeted because they were black. “We want to emphasize the racial nature of the attack and that hate-crime charges are appropriate,” he told the Washington Post this week.

here are the 2 men arrested for the shooting

Dw-No-PLr-U8-AIW5vh

Dw-Nx-Bq-V4-AAu-Qwi

whoops, - guess the coverage wouldn't of been as high black on black shooting

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Too bad the black murders, rapes, robberies and assaults that are very disproportionate black on white aren't given this type of attention. Unlike this case, they are real. Talking about that is racist.

You tell me how the sister could possibly claim it was a "thin white male with blue eyes" ?Yeah she said she saw his eye color too lol. And these were the guys. Something smells there.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    Too bad the black murders, rapes, robberies and assaults that are very disproportionate black on white aren't given this type of attention. Unlike this case, they are real. Talking about that is racist.

You tell me how the sister could possibly claim it was a "thin white male with blue eyes" ?Yeah she said she saw his eye color too lol. And these were the guys. Something smells there.
    exactly without it coming out a white guy this case doesn't get the national headlines all the money and donations coming in

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

I am told that Larry Woodruffe and Eric Black Jr. shot & killed Jazmine Barnes in drive by shooting, believing they were shooting someone else from a rival gang that had nothing to do with Jazmine Barnes. We have also learned where the white suspect in the red truck came from.

After Woodruff & Black shot & killed Jazmine Barnes, 4 credible independent eyewitnesses heard the shooting and saw a white man in a red truck speed off. It appears that man was an innocent bystander who fled, actually fearing for his life as well. He was not the shooter.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

DeAndre Hopkins said he was donating his playoff check to help find the white man

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

How anyone watches anything other than Fox News amazes me. Before this one my other favorite was the “humanitarian effort” going on with the illegals entering our country as reported by ABC News & CNN. Was out last night & a guy telling me about how many seats Trump lost in Congress. I asked him how many did Obama lose his 1st term? Guy had no fukin clue

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

White as the driven snow.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

A few months ago a pregnant 14 year old black girl was shot in the head and killed in her own apartment by a stray bullet from the upstairs apartment. There was no national outrage or any celebrities donating any money to her family.

Why is there no outrage unless the killer is white? Had the witnesses of the 7 year old girl that got killed given an accurate description of the shooter(s), this story would have never made it out of their city. The people there that hate the police so much should be thanking them for bringing the killers to justice after being given bogus information.

Now I read that the mother of the 7 year old girl was friends on Facebook with one of the guys that killed her kid.

Kermit

Damn, on top of Hopkins donating his $29,000 game check, Shaq is paying for the girl's funeral. The Go Fund Me is also over $80,000

https://myfox8.com/2019/01/05/shaquille-oneal-pays-for-funeral-of-7-year-old-killed-by-drive-by-shooter

Kermit

Interesting. Rumors are coming out that the mother had got drugs off of the men and tried to leave without paying them and one of the men opened fire. This also explains why she was friends on Facebook with Eric Black, who was the shooter. She knew damn well who shot up her car and killed her kid.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

but only reason they caught hem is someone called the civil rights attorney who told chief of police ed gonzalez. Shame that fat bitch should get in trouble also. She should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

So the mother took her daughter to purchase drugs

guess she didn’t want to leave her alone in the house

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

with the racial standards followed by that stupid kunt president wanna be pocakuntas warren, they look pretty white to me.....

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Sad story for the little girl.

Too bad Shaq paid for the funeral and Hopkins gave away almost $30k thinking this was going to be a race issue. Just another junkie mom who shouldn’t have been able to reproduce.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by uscphillyguy View Post
    how anyone watches anything other than fox news amazes me. Before this one my other favorite was the “humanitarian effort” going on with the illegals entering our country as reported by abc news & cnn. Was out last night & a guy telling me about how many seats trump lost in congress. I asked him how many did obama lose his 1st term? Guy had no fukin clue
    bingo

chico2663

you guys wouldn't be in love with trump if he wasn't white. Why is it that people in the east and midwest want a wall but people that live in texas could care less. That is because TEXANS play knock a fukker out if they get out of line.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    you guys wouldn't be in love with trump if he wasn't white. Why is it that people in the east and midwest want a wall but people that live in texas could care less. That is because TEXANS play knock a fukker out if they get out of line.
    racism being brought in by democrat

hilarious because nothing new

democrats love their diverse group...even if they are all completely wrong on ideology

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Everyone was quick to call it a possible hate crime when the sketch of the white man was released.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

nice assumption, I live in the midwest and couldn't give a f*ck about that stupid wall, matter of fact nobody in my entire circle of friends/co-workers gives a sh*t either as we've had multiple conversations about how dumb the entire idea was from day 1 it was announced during his campaign. As far as your Texans comment, you've apparently never met large populations of Irish, we are the definition of 'don't give a f*ck' LOL
    Points Awarded:

L8night gave mngambler 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    nice assumption, I live in the midwest and couldn't give a f*ck about that stupid wall, matter of fact nobody in my entire circle of friends/co-workers gives a sh*t either as we've had multiple conversations about how dumb the entire idea was from day 1 it was announced during his campaign. As far as your Texans comment, you've apparently never met large populations of Irish, we are the definition of 'don't give a f*ck' LOL
    wow

you are wrong on so many levels

Shutup

Wonder if the hispanic population is disproportionate there. But I am pretty sure plenty of people there want a wall Love that minorities wanting more minorities to the point they become a majority, isn't racist. Even if you have to flood the country with poverty to achieve it. But not wanting demographic change is racist. Amazing. Also, both legal and legal immigration has not only cause cultural shifts and tension but lowering wages and loss of jobs That will happen when you are competing for jobs as opposed to companies competing for workers. Who wouldn't want a flood of poverty? Who wouldn't want people who generally come from countries they can't improve? Who wouldn't want people who disproportionately go on welfare. It is funy though that the overwhelming consensus isn't no people of color allowed. It is either no immigration, less immigration or immigration for people who based on ability. It is not white only immigration. Why isn't our immigration policy considered racist towards Europeans? Less than 20% is European in a country where 63% is. And historically 85%.And when you consider how ridiculously disproportionate illegals who aren't European are, it is worse And who do we say our immigration is bigoted against? Everyone but Europeans. Straight clown show
    Last edited by Shutup; 01-07-19 at 03:20 PM.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    racism being brought in by democrat

hilarious because nothing new

democrats love their diverse group...even if they are all completely wrong on ideology
    learn to read dipshit. been republican my whole life. Donated money to kasich and rubio. If you think trump is a republican please tell me which value that trump shares with republicans. Tariffs? Democrat idea. The wall? democrat idea. Hell reagan said tear down that wall. Protectionism? democrat idea? penetrate the rule of law? fbi is bad? democrat idea. See where this is going. There is a reason trump said he likes the not so smart. Never hought you would be in this group. But I STAND CORRECTED!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

Kermit

learn to read dipshit. been republican my whole life. Donated money to kasich and rubio. If you think trump is a republican please tell me which value that trump shares with republicans. Tariffs? Democrat idea. The wall? democrat idea. Hell reagan said tear down that wall. Protectionism? democrat idea? penetrate the rule of law? fbi is bad? democrat idea. See where this is going. There is a reason trump said he likes the not so smart. Never hought you would be in this group. But I STAND CORRECTED!
    I've been saying this for years and people keep arguing with me.
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave Kermit 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    Wrong,wrong and wrong. Friends live and own large amount of lands in Ireland. If you aren't a trumptard ... this statement shouldn't bother you. Grew up in cincy with the fighting devlins,mcquarters and went partying twice with rich franklin back in the day.Father's mother was a combs which used to be mccombs from ireland. That was before they immigrated to manchester ky.They don't believe in a wall either. It is only for those midwestern people or floridian that are afraid of the boogeyman. Sorry for getting your panties in a wad.

chico2663

Wonder if the hispanic population is disproportionate there. But I am pretty sure plenty of people there want a wall Love that minorities wanting more minorities to the point they become a majority, isn't racist. Even if you have to flood the country with poverty to achieve it. But not wanting demographic change is racist. Amazing. Also, both legal and legal immigration has not only cause cultural shifts and tension but lowering wages and loss of jobs That will happen when you are competing for jobs as opposed to companies competing for workers. Who wouldn't want a flood of poverty? Who wouldn't want people who generally come from countries they can't improve? Who wouldn't want people who disproportionately go on welfare. It is funy though that the overwhelming consensus isn't no people of color allowed. It is either no immigration, less immigration or immigration for people who based on ability. It is not white only immigration. Why isn't our immigration policy considered racist towards Europeans? Less than 20% is European in a country where 63% is. And historically 85%.And when you consider how ridiculously disproportionate illegals who aren't European are, it is worse And who do we say our immigration is bigoted against? Everyone but Europeans. Straight clown show
    do me a favor. Google santa teresa land grant. When my family came here in 1600's which sun oil leases which made them trust fund babies. I could go into the wealth of family but it seemed to piss people off last time i did. But my family has been officers in the army or marines since ww1. great grandfather. My grandfather served ww 2,korea and nam then civil service. Father was in nam.

chico2663

my gf in ww1

chico2663

does he look mexican?

chico2663

since you want to bring mexicans into it do i look mexican

Shutup

do me a favor. Google santa teresa land grant. When my family came here in 1600's which sun oil leases which made them trust fund babies. I could go into the wealth of family but it seemed to piss people off last time i did. But my family has been officers in the army or marines since ww1. great grandfather. My grandfather served ww 2,korea and nam then civil service. Father was in nam.
    No one cares

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

my gf in ww1
    i see now gf is for grand father

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

since you want to bring mexicans into it do i look mexican
    look for a young, handsome ray liotta to play chico in the upcoming movie "GoodMuchachos"!

chico2663

auto when i was young people used to think i was related to boom-boom mancini. When i got older all the italians thought i was related to scar face capone. lol. funny thing is working in roseawn ohio i had so many times that people would assume i was jewish. I always said i wish i had their money.

chico2663

No one cares
    Hopefully one day our paths will cross so I can bitch slap you dwightie.

chico2663

12 Last