Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    i see now gf is for grand father
    should of been ggf. Mom's grandfather. sorry

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Hopefully one day our paths will cross so I can bitch slap you dwightie.
    You wouldn't do shit. Only losers talk tough and make threats over the internet. I have endless self defense and MMA training. I would laugh at your attempt. You didn't even reply to a damn thing I said.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

Wtf happen to this thread?
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave Foxx 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    You wouldn't do shit. Only losers talk tough and make threats over the internet. I have endless self defense and MMA training. I would laugh at your attempt. You didn't even reply to a damn thing I said.
    mma ,yes lol. No i had my ass whipped by little guys and beat the shit out of big guys. Lost 2 out of 3 to brian pilman (look him up)but he told a friend of mine no more because i was nuts. Went to college with that asshole and he forced his way on my room mates sister. Remember running into arn anderson at chili company. He wouldn't start shit with me but just my buddy. Like i told him to his face. penetrate that guy he is just like us a fat guy who can't get laid on saturday night. Buddy i have fought and beat mma guys before. the only problem they run into is if they run into people that have been trained in wrestling. Guy i sparred with was rich franklin sparring partner. Look him up and get back with me. Just remember young buck lot of people do mma. Hell my cousin's worthless old man is a mma fighter in houston. but if someone isn't afraid to take an ass whipping that takes lots of the suspense out of it. hell her brother teaches that shit down in the woodlands,texas. gracie barra is what it is called

chico2663

reason i didn't reply was i was playing poker. You may beat my ass but before you got the job done you would be wondering if you could
    Last edited by chico2663; 01-07-19 at 08:59 PM.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

I wonder if these celebs giving money to her family regret it now that no whites were involved. Lol, you can't make this shit up. I really, really hate race baiters. I don't care what your skin is, don't just assume racism, THAT is a part of the problem.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebumdude

Shutup
    Shutup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2275

reason i didn't reply was i was playing poker. You may beat my ass but before you got the job done you would be wondering if you could
    While I can fight I actually have a brain and am not a violent retard. But there is a thing called self defense. Have a nice day.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Shutup View Post
    While I can fight I actually have a brain and am not a violent retard. But there is a thing called self defense. Have a nice day.
    nothing personal but when i was talking the wall. It didn't pertain to you. I grew up in midwest and get into it all time with my boys who are trump fans. But we are cool. I thought you were someone's ghost. evidently I was wrong. So hopefully no hard feelings

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20457

Racist cops. They get a description that says a white guy did it and they go out and arrest two blacks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

since you want to bring mexicans into it do i look mexican

Left.

chico2663

left is my grandmother who was mexican from spanish descent. Right ws my puerto rican grandfather that served in ww3,korea and nam. If you were stationed at fort hood in the 80's he worked in the commissary.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

This happened in Houston and started making national waves when they thought a white guy shot into a car of blacks killing a 7 year old, of course, when the truth came out, it evaporated as a story.

A few years back in 2010, also in Houston, a black woman named Mona Nelson tortured and killed a 12 year old White child (Jonathan Foster) on Christmas Eve with a blow torch. How many of you have heard of that horrific crime? If not, what does that tell you? Not only was the victim White, but he was also poor with a mother from the wrong side of the tracks. Hence, if you're White, and poor, and a victim of unspeakable crimes, these self serving elitist goy that make up your major media wont utter a peep.
    Points Awarded:

Ebumdude gave indio 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Quote Originally Posted by MaltedHopsFrenzy View Post
    Left.

I laughed so hard at this.

Cmon man! Talking about Chico’s grandma ffs.

First 12