actually only 1 troll in thread

regardless if what is posted is true

im telling you, this is another key point and needs to be addressed

all plays should be made before the first game starts

some guys around here i know will track everyones plays

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Jtshitswallower gett’in fuk’in owned once again! Free contest or not you dumb fuk’in mama’s pussboy, it’s about playing with integrity and SBR instilling a set of correct fuk’in rules to stop the multi account scamming cheaters!

Of course you with your little dik face comment, “It’s a free contest”, is exactly something a multiple ghost account loser scum bag like you would say.

Now hurry on over back across the street, you little whiney instagram bitch!

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Jtshitswallower gett’in fuk’in owned once again! Free contest or not you dumb fuk’in mama’s pussboy, it’s about playing with integrity and SBR instilling a set of correct fuk’in rules to stop the multi account scamming cheaters!

Of course you with your little dik face comment, “It’s a free contest”, is exactly something a multiple ghost account loser scum bag like you would say.

Now hurry on over back across the street, you little whiney instagram bitch!
    You and your the mutt have these dreams I have multiple accounts and post across the street. Neither are true. I was waiting for my favorite liberal cuck to show up and run that mouth. Free contest dipshit....you are owed nothing.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

if You’re over there reading shit all the time what’s having an account have to do with it other than feeding you’re possible stalker tendencies

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    if You’re over there reading shit all the time what’s having an account have to do with it other than feeding you’re possible stalker tendencies
    Just see 2 faced posters is all. Comical actually.

First 12