jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Obvious black eye to SBR & winner rubbing it in their face. Yet many still post over there, a few who have even been to bashes on SBR’s dime. Interesting to say the least.
    Bad look indeed. Posters over there saying Firedawg wanted in on the scam

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

jts lets be pals
    whith your imagination and my handi capping power we could be like BATMAN AND ROBIN

JTS ...... BE THE SYSKIL TO MY EBERT

GNIGHT DUMMY 3/6 GAME GOING

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    Bad look indeed. Posters over there saying Firedawg wanted in on the scam
    PHILLY KNOWS ME TOO

JFC YOU ARE DESPERATE

jts1207

It's all right there in black and white? Change your handle all you want. You can't hide.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by jts1207 View Post
    It's all right there in black and white? Change your handle all you want. You can't hide.
    SOMEONE CALL A SHRINK

jts1207

In these clowns head so deep they keep calling posters across the street me LMAO

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Buffalo Nickle was banned on 7-17-17, he Re-Joined as R-40 (the next day) 7-18-17, after I figured that one out, R-40 was banned on 10-3-17, Derailer joined..... you guessed it 10-4-17.

Derailer would make up another Ghost Account (Danica Fantasica) using his sisters info, when he saw it was gonna cash by angle shooting with 3 different accounts in the Nascar Contest he got his sister to Go Pro. He would go on to ask his friend from across the street IAG if he could make picks under her name in a Nascar Contest & ultimately BTP.

IAG was unaware of the other 2 ghost accounts, But....she did admit across the street that she agreed to let BN make picks under her name as she felt he was banned here for no good reason. When she was caught assisting BN, she told him to come clean & clear her name. Sorry lady but you still a POS for helping the scammer in the first place and deserve NOTHING.
    She's no better then them.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

IAG's confession from across the street:

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

This is all really BigDaddyJames fault. He was the one who initially stiffed Buffalo and others and he was still allowed by people in the Nascar group to have contests, participate, and whatever else. I called him out a few times and was told to take it elsewhere.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BigOrange, and Auto Donk

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    You guys don’t want scamming ??

ID’s will be required

Stops it instantly
    Yah yah. It's ez jj. Take a cellphone picture back and front of ID's send it via and security link.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    IAG's confession from across the street:

She seems shifty mate.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    Funny to be innocent and be involved in 2 diff cash contests doing same thing with the same ghost accounts of derailer/danica

Come on
    its all so funny how the same 5 guys are going so hard at rudy. idiots. read your own posts and you can see your angle isn't simple debate. the 3 entering the contest within 15 minutes of each other is proof of collusion. and those 3 are really 2 people, if not 1 person. amazing job rudy. always been one of my favorite guys here. just gets in trouble because he gives it back harder than they can take it lol. kinda silly.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    She seems shifty mate.
    Yep. Huge talker in defending herself. Don't know anything about her... but that elaborate story seems to be ONE BIG LIE.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'd like to see what SBR is going to do for BTP 2019.

1. Require valid ID's?

2. Pro accounts only week 1 BTP?

Something needs to be done... because what was once a reputable contest... has become an absolute joke.

Clowns running across the street with their masks on. Give me a fukking break. lol

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I'd like to see what SBR is going to do for BTP 2019.

1. Require valid ID's?

2. Pro accounts only week 1 BTP?

Something needs to be done... because what was once a reputable contest... has become an absolute joke.

Clowns running across the street with their masks on. Give me a fukking break. lol
    That would eliminate most ghost accounts and would work against anyone who has one if they don't cash

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Will sbr make a statement on this?

Always Call Heads's PhotoAlways Call Heads
    Today, 01:55 PM
    This is a really long story but IAG was unknowingly lured into my jihad of SBR. The jihad is now complete and all scores settled. Karma is apparently a real thing.

SBR has amazingly paid me the 10K for winning the contest despite banning me for doing it.

IAG initiallly gave a NASCAR contest entry thinking I had been banned and did not have an account to use. So was happy to let me put in picks for her as a favor. I won with it. Nothing really wrong so far. It was just $100. Trouble is I also won almost all the other prize money that the morons had already counted as their own with my other entries which she was not aware of. Hard feelings ensued as this was completely unexpected from new and unknown arrivals.

After this success, I then told IAG about BTP and encouraged her to do it. She forgot the first two weeks and said I could give her the picks and she would submit and even let me have the winnings if I placed because she is just that nice and was just not interested enough to remember.

I did a little too good with the entries and one of the NASCAR scumbags over there that pays close attention to me figured out what was going on with me coming up picks for three different accounts. He did not initially mind me being in the NASCAR contest because he liked to compete against me because we despise one another, but he did not count on me beating him soundly with his paid for picks and knocking him completely out of the money when he thought first was his.

IAG was basically inattentive and not particularly aware of what was happening because she was not very interested. She got caught up in it all when the scumbag excitedly jumped out to foil the plan. Unfortunately for him, the moron waited too long and they gave me the prize anyway.

Technically, these were three separate accounts with separate operators in different locations but I was the brains behind all of them when it came to picks. We finished 1, 8 and 30-something in BTP after finishing 1, 3, 4 in the NASCAR contest and landing a grand total of $12,000+ dollars

Given the incredible stupidity and scumbaggery of the likes of PO69 and RooRoo, it was assumed by many of the morons that IAG was running the whole operation which is the last thing she would ever do. They proceeded to try to get her banned and the winnings forfeited.

There is much more to this story but far too long to tell but that is the general idea. Maybe I will go into it later because it is all beyond belief and could not have happened without the help of the Gamblng Gods.
    Like This
    Dingo's PhotoDingo
    Today,

I hope so
    this post isn't about boasting or bragging, laughing etc. it's about IAG the co conspirator. "not very interested" yet insuring plays are posted different days throughout the week? logging in for that yet having no clue about the standings lol? first i heard the name iag was when they made a 50 page thread about stevek being a dirtbag. funny how it comes full circle. of course someone scamming you blind would seem completely not the person to do so lol. it's a shame that any of these cheaters got paid and while they defend iag she/he is enjoying her cut. 90 percent of iag posts are contest related. shocking for someone who is so "inattentive and not very interested' lol.
    he/she is a dirtbag scum like any other cheater.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO

lots of cheating by these two:

"One of the funniest things about this is I told IAG she was lucky in contest and we would be lucky for one another. IAG actually won me the $10,000 by screwing up the picks. I took another game as 2x and that was what won me the money. I had a strong feeling IAG was going to place.
    "Yeah And I came back and said I think I put in the wrong picks Felt bad." wow. she admitted to posting picks on his account and he still got paid lol? and she admitted he posted on her account during nascar contest. she is a scammer:

" I could’ve just as easily gotten the NASCAR picks from him and posted them myself.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    This is all really BigDaddyJames fault. He was the one who initially stiffed Buffalo and others and he was still allowed by people in the Nascar group to have contests, participate, and whatever else. I called him out a few times and was told to take it elsewhere.
    DS who’s in charge of the NASCAR group

8BALLZZ
    Post Review / Wolfpack
    8BALLZZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 81

Glass ceilings, most of us have

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

DS who’s in charge of the NASCAR group
    I don't think anyone is really in charge, Optional is very active in Nascar and is a mod. I posted in one of threads dogging BigDaddy for being a longtime stiff and they were deleted and I was basically told to move along.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47525

I don't think anyone is really in charge, Optional is very active in Nascar and is a mod. I posted in one of threads dogging BigDaddy for being a longtime stiff and they were deleted and I was basically told to move along.
    I've also called out bigdaddyjames numerous times and none of the NASCAR guys seem to care.

from reading across the street has shaunovery been let back here at sbr under a different name after stiffing everyone?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Strange the 2nd place finisher hasn’t posted bitching at all 6k lotta $$$.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

new details are emerging???

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    Rudy I was gonna let this die but now I just don’t know.

RudyRuetigger

wow

this is very interesting actually

Auto Donk

Probably worried he'll get called out/ banned, etc. for whatever the hell he did to finish second.....

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Rudy I was gonna let this die but now I just don’t know.
    wow

this is very interesting actually

As stated earlier... Finished 4th place and the 3 accounts ahead of me are a scammer and 2 peculiar ones that have no post history or comment on any of this... BS

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Probably worried he'll get called out/ banned, etc. for whatever the hell he did to finish second.....
    It’s been an interesting morning.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47525

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    As stated earlier... Finished 4th place and the 3 accounts ahead of me are a scammer and 2 peculiar ones that have no post history or comment on any of this... BS
    absolute manure

Auto Donk

say what you want about this mo fo derailer/ buff nickle, but the son of a bitch is damn good at football and f'n nascar.....

RudyRuetigger

i really dont know all the details

this is interesting

i just warned him not to go crazy

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

firedawg

say what you want about this mo fo derailer/ buff nickle, but the son of a bitch is damn good at football and f'n nascar.....
    Not one guy
    But yes good GROUP

RudyRuetigger

werent you a mod at one time?

did you quit?

Auto Donk

hmmm.... like some one said across the street, IAG couldn't pick her way out of a cotton field, and obviously derailer was doing the picking, unless he had help from yet another co-conspirator.... lol.....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    It's always been like this. People with no posts winning the cash contests. My theory is a lot of these people pay a hefty amount for their picks on paid services and then they enter as many contests as they can in many websites. So if you have entries in multiple contests at different outlets you won't have time to post like a regular poster at SBR.

Maybe next year SBR has BTP for Pros (with cash prizes and betpoints) and a separate BTP contest for non-Pros with only betpoint prizes (which are useless unless you turn into Pro). So there could be a dilemma for these people.

Do I want to pay $100 before the contest for a chance to win prizes or do I want to wait until week 10 to see If I'm doing well in the non-Pro contest to see if I will win any betpoints so I can turn to Pro and then next year I will enter the Pro BTP contest.

Make the non-Pros wait a year to play in the cash prizes BTP Pro contest instead of letting them in through the backdoor after week 10.

Congrats on your win Zam77!

First ... 78910111213 ... Last