smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Get a firestick

$7/ mo

6 rooms

400 channels

Every soorting event fron Turkish ping pong to Indian Jai Ali, Every regional tv foxsports affiliate to Russian curling
    This with iptv which includes all sports and unlimited pay-per-view. Kodi/nebula.
    Basic Redbox for home at your fingertips plus the extra.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Chipup View Post
    I've used all the services for streaming TV. I have to say Youtube TV had the best interface/normal viewing. FuboTV is a sports focused TV Service thats amazing. If you want the best comprimise of both regular tv and Sports trying Sony's PS Vue TV service it has redzone for next year.

The real problem with these services is most people still have to use their cable co for internet. Now without Net Nuetrality my Cable CO has started charging $1 per gb in 10GB min Blocks after you use 100GB. If your a typical user who also uses your home net for Netflix, youtube etc then 100GB Flies by. Soon your $60 net is $150 a month. Just to get $40-55 Streamin TV.

The a-hole cable companys got smart and figured out how to screw you into the being ripped off one way or another.
    Makes me happy that there's a local place (a smart business guy who basically has his nose in all sorts of things) where I live that recently installed fiber in our neighborhood. Don't have to mess with CenturyLink, Comcast, Mediacom, etc.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Are you guys impatient when negotiating with cable or DirecTV? If you give yourself 10 minutes... you'd be amazed how much money you'd save off your bill. Guarantee you'd save 30% or more by a simple phone call.

First 12