Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

so, some skanks want to go on Holiday in Morocco to get their freak on.. not so fast!

never a good idea for babes to travel to foreign countries on some sort of half-ass foreign kahk quest.....

https://www.foxnews.com/world/scandi...h-intelligence

they just might lose their heads.........

Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, from Denmark, and Maren Ueland, 28, from Norway, were murdered while camping in the Atlas mountains. The women were found in and outside their tent, located about two hours walking distance from the village of Imlil. One of the women had been decapitated.
    The killers are understood to have filmed the double slaying and a video is circulating on Moroccan social media, according to Morocco World News.
    Before leaving for Morocco, Jespersen had written on her Facebook page: "Dear friends, I'm going to Morocco in December. Any of you guys who's around by then or any mountain friends who knows something about Mount Toubkal?"
    BACKPACKERS 'BEHEADED IN MOROCCO MOUNTAINS WERE 'EXECUTED BY TERRORISTS', SECURITY SOURCES SAY

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Hear those stories about Morocco a lot, chicks come from feminist countries and think the worlds their oyster.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Hear those stories about Morocco a lot, chicks come from feminist countries and think the worlds their oyster.
    yep, then some camel jockey who's treated women like total dogs his life decides to carve out their oysters.....

haha, usually the word "k u n t" is replaced by "oyster", this time I actually typed oysters, tho k un ts -- the obvious other word to actually use their -- would have ended in the same result....

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yep, then some camel jockey who's treated women like total dogs his life decides to carve out their oysters.....

haha, usually the word "k u n t" is replaced by "oyster", this time I actually typed oysters, tho k un ts -- the obvious other word to actually use their -- would have ended in the same result....
    Yeah well, they learn pretty fast sadly, what real sexism is. By then it's to f@cking late. I noticed that when I typed oyster, probably only time,I would have used that word in a sentence.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

"The killers are understood to have filmed the double slaying and a video is circulating on Moroccan social media..."

Got a link to the video?

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    "The killers are understood to have filmed the double slaying and a video is circulating on Moroccan social media..."

Got a link to the video?
    you really want it? its f'd up

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Probably dont want to see it.

Describe what you saw, Locker.

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

How does MSNBC spin this into "Right wing terrorism".....

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Probably dont want to see it.

Describe what you saw, Locker.
    Decapitation

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

gotta be careful when traveling into Muzzie land...basically cavemen

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Decapitation
    High quality or shit video?

VeggieDog

Got a link to the video?

Hell yeah!

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

there's so much indoctrination and propaganda taught to white girls at school it's no wonder they lose their ability to perceive danger and the reality of non-white 3rd world countries.

VeggieDog

The women were earning degrees in “outdoor life, culture, and eco philosophy” from the University of Southeastern Norway, west of Oslo.

I guess the Tards run their colleges, too.

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The women were earning degrees in “outdoor life, culture, and eco philosophy” from the University of Southeastern Norway, west of Oslo.

I guess the Tards run their colleges, too.
    Do you know the kind of killing a college could make here in the US with that as a degree OMG all the "Everything is a spectrum", "I need my safe space", and general douchebags would run with money hand over first to get in.

That aside I see nothing wrong with those girls taking that class, they were mostly likely only at college to find a dipshit husband would would be stuck with her student loans and well her.

Auto Donk

truly pathetic, two babes failing the easiest course in their cirriculum, "satisfying camel kahk 101"

still haven't seen the damn snuff film.....

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Two innocent women get murdered and you make jokes about it you pathetic piece of shit! Go crawl back in that shit hole called Houston and go fuk yourself, old fuk loser idiot!